• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMAZING STUFF AGAINST A MARTH!! ~ l!nks Videothread

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman

lain

Smash Master
:] You're making lainy proud. *sniffles*

I love the chaingrabbing online. Usually I see IC's play online and they boast they can do it. Usually they're wrong hahah. I can cg "perfectly" online, except when there is hiccups in the lag. :/

For the most part it looks like you're doing **** right. Try to get some matches offline so you can move faster and stuff.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
wow its **** nice to hear that from you lain ^^

and i´ll try to get some offline vids from my ic´s. i got 4th on a offline tourney last weekend but unfortunatly there were no matches recorded =/

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
guys watch the new matches agaisnt that marth. i think they´re really cool =)

and it would be awesome if you could give me some feedback or something ^^

swordgard

Smash Hero
Having played your ics online, i can try to give as much detail as what to need to work on.

First, you need to learn the snake matchup, it seemed to me like it was the first time you played a snake that knew the matchup. Use alot more tilts/jabs vs snakes and learn to evade the nades.

2nd, vs marth, you did good however he didnt seem to space very well the fairs. I think that you still did a very good joob on bf, but need to learn to combo more with upairs (i saw quite a few opportunities).

Also, you need to learn to desynch faster and at the right moment.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
Having played your ics online, i can try to give as much detail as what to need to work on.

First, you need to learn the snake matchup, it seemed to me like it was the first time you played a snake that knew the matchup. Use alot more tilts/jabs vs snakes and learn to evade the nades.

2nd, vs marth, you did good however he didnt seem to space very well the fairs. I think that you still did a very good joob on bf, but need to learn to combo more with upairs (i saw quite a few opportunities).

Also, you need to learn to desynch faster and at the right moment.
at first: thx =)

and yeah.. i have problems with the snake matchup :/

i´ll try to integrate that in my game thanks.

Top Bottom