• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East: The Competition Results coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
predictions were so off for the last mwc it was dumb. Though i enjoy seeing them... can always predict again...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ooh, we doin predictions?

1) Lain
2) AZ
3) Anther
4) OS
5) Judge
5) Quivo

predictions were so off for the last mwc it was dumb. Though i enjoy seeing them... can always predict again...
Hell ya they were. I'm pretty sure that you, shugo, and capem weren't on anyone's top 8 predictions.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Top 5 (with the tie for 5th place) in no order:

OS, Anther, AZ, Lain, Samurai Panda Nope

I'm just gonna call it a hunch that Panda will start bringing some serious upsets. He plays a good character and really knows a few matchups well. I could see him being beaten and giving trouble to just about everyone, making him a wildcard... but at this event I think he'll make top 5 somewhere.

I think Q is a strong possibility, but he's been too inconsistent for me to know where he'll end up! He doesn't even lose to the same people! He'll beat someone one tournament, lose to them, beat them, lose to them, over and over. No rhyme or reason, it's craaaaaazy

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I predict that Anther will lose only one game in one of the sets he and lain play.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^that's not a bad prediction

I predict Lain will continually lose to Anther and eventually learn Marth to tournament level play and beat Anther with Marth once.

judge!

Smash Ace
rofl predictions. iv worked on my mk insane amounts. this is mine =P

1 anther,judge,lain, since we always rob eachothers sopt for 1st 2nd 3rd EVERY tourney.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
That was you, Paranormal? I'm just trying to get in touch with people... I feel like I don't talk to everyone enough (or at all), especially at tourneys...
xtridipx is my aim, and i had a message from Argentstew saying "hello?"

i am only on aim in request via text message to my phone seeing as i have it on my ITouch and not my laptop.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I can predict one thing for sure:

The pure awesomeness of this video I just made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvpzqt9ISEw

Believe it!
Noo! Why did you have to bring keyboard cat to more of the internet!?

Also that video reminds me of one time in Melee when I 4-stocked one of my (not so good) friends on Mute City with Pichu's f-tilt. He couldn't get through it/back on stage and just kept falling ._.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We had about 32 people for WaB alone. They should all be coming to the competition. Ohio is WIN

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Not gonna be able to make it to this anymore guys, sorry. King Yoshi, anyone else that was planning on getting a ride to this from me, Argentstew is gonna have to drive you guys to this now.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
you will not.......i repeat

YOU WILL NOT SAY YOU CANT GO LAST MINUTE:mad::mad:
yosh, it will be ok man, im sure you'll make it. plus, if you need a teams partner you should look to me, as of now i dont plan on playing but i have some exp. with a pika player. (those matches are even on youtube, feel free to search my name)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
you will not.......i repeat

YOU WILL NOT SAY YOU CANT GO LAST MINUTE:mad::mad:
I didn't! I've given 1 or 2 warning posts that I might not be able to make it. This is also a weeks advance notice and I've found means of transportation for everyone I was providing transportation for.

King~

Smash Champion
yosh, it will be ok man, im sure you'll make it. plus, if you need a teams partner you should look to me, as of now i dont plan on playing but i have some exp. with a pika player. (those matches are even on youtube, feel free to search my name)

well if you want to do teams come the day sure, i dont have a partner yet anyway.

ITT theres gonna be hell to pay hehe

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't know why WaB hit me so hard, but I'm not even sure I wanna go to this anymore myself... :(

Edit: ITT, what the heck, dude? You've gotta be kidding me... I don't wanna drive to this, but I don't wanna let everyone down... Arg!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
It has finally come to this....
An event of epic proportions....

Where many competitors will rise and fall...
When the sun rises, heroes will arrive...
What will this day bring....
Who will be the winner of....

THE COMPETITION

This Hype message is brought to you by OUGA.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So now I'm a maybe for this.... Things seemed to be going great all weekend long, and we even had a 2nd date set up. Then at 2:30 in the last night she said something along the lines of "I'm not sure this'll work because I'm still on the rebound" and I told her she could take as much time as she needs cause she just broke up with her ex-boyfriend last week. I woke up this morning and she wasn't there.... sooo..... not... sure?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
"I'm not sure this'll work because I'm still on the rebound" and I told her she could take as much time as she needs cause she just broke up with her ex-boyfriend last week.
WTF, don't give her an out you noob

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Just tell her u guys can still hang out just dont consider it a date. Overtime she will forget about him and start liking you, God Kai 101

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
*dun dun DUN*

Next time on As the Smash Ball Turns...

ITT: There's...something I have to tell you. I might not make it...
*gasp/dramatic pause*
ITT: ...to The Competition.
King Yoshi: NO! No. You will not say you can't go at the last minute!
ITT: But you see. There's this girl. I think she's out of my league, but I've got a real chance with her.
Argent: What the heck, ITT? Don't do this to me, man... I've seen this stuff happen before...
King Yoshi: There's gonna be hell to pay, ITT! There's gonna be hell to pay!

Infern: Just hang out with her and don't consider it a date. She'll forget him over time.
Infern: GOD KAIS!
*dramatic pause*
Infern: ...I didn't know Capem secretly loved me.

Kiest: You know...a group of people driving from say...Akron should drive into Athens and just mysteriously wind up at the bottom of the Hocking River...
Argent: Is that a threat?
Kiest: *pause, shrug, smile*
Argent: ...maybe it's better if I drive...

Calculon: Let me get this straight. Is there anyone here who doesn't have amnesia!?

Now all that's missing is the crazy love triangle and we have ourselves a premise for a Smash soap opera... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom