• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Game Battle '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I vote for Metroid Fusion.

livan

Smash Apprentice
Ok for sonic adventure battle 2 too because i play it in the gamecube but was great too.

n_n

D

Deleted member

Super Mario Bros. 3. The excellent 1st game (already an all time best) was improved dramatically. Controls are tighter, secret levels, more power-ups, epic difficulty, and those 3 magic whistles. This is everything I expected and more. This could be the epitome of Marios career. Look at these graphics compared to Super Mario Bros., It doesn't even look like the same console!

TLDR version: This game is the sh*t.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I second SCII.

livan

Smash Apprentice
n_n

My vote for fire emblem path of radiance he he.

n_n

D

Deleted member

I'm going with FE: Radiant Dawn because I enjoy that genre of game.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Man, I've played all these games too.

MGS2 is not worth a vote, but all the other three were highly enjoyable.

If I had to vote, I'd choose Portal. Sorry, but solving a nigh impossible chamber with ONE GUN cannot compare to gutting a demon/monster in half.

D

Deleted member

Portal is the only one not rated M, so I'll go with... Portal!

D

Deleted member

I didn't personally like any of these 4 games. Resistance I suppose has to win due to Bionic Commando's lack of jumping.

D

Deleted member

Starting the tie-breakers eh? Well, any game with Nintendo and Square is probably going to be good. Thus, I choose SMRPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom