• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BMX Presents: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume One Results!

BMX

Smash Lord
DOUBLES RESULTS!

1: Chureg ($36.00): Chu & G-Reg :psycho:
2: Grabs are Gay ($18.00): Forte & Meep :confused:
3: Candy and Omni ($6.00): Unimagitive name lol jk :dizzy:
4: Rush Hour: Boss & KORN
5: Monkey Fighting Snakes: Twenty-Two & Amon
5: Esoj and June: again... unimaginative.
7: ehehehehehehe: Bolt & K-9
7: Lickety Split :p: BMX & Oath
9: Deez Lies too Much: Deez & Lie
9: Bracket Cancer: Sassy and Coney
9: Bandit Bros: Jayo & Takedown
9: Waddle-Don't: RCyclone & Scott Ray

SINGLES RESULTS!

1: Omni- MK ($69.00)
2: Meep- IC ($34.50)
3: Chu- Kirby ($11.50)
4: Forte- MK
5: Boss- Luigi
5: G-reg- Snake
7: BMX- Wario!
7: EsoJ- Diddy
9: MattiX- Marth
9: Coney-
9: K-9- Pika
9: Takeover-
13: Chaos
13: Oath- ROB
13: Kojin- Sonic, Wario
13: Bolt- Diddy
17: J- Lucario
17: Curtis- sonic
17: GZ-
17: Scott Rayo-
17: Sassy-
17: OnDaJohn- Falco
17: RCyclone-
*Sorry, I forgot characters! Tell me in shoutouts!

So for my 1st tourney, I really liked the outcome. It was more of a chillax atmosphere and I liked hanging out with everyone. That's what I want, with no problems at all. lol

Although... we did not have a low-tier tourney due to only seven people entering. lol Next time I promise... Candy. lol :p

Next time though, guranteed!: I will buy fans and a cooler full of Root Beer and Lemonade to sell at a good price!

It was wayy too hot in my place and I apologize, everyone. Next time in Volume Two, I am for a better outcome and a much more fun and pro atmosphere! o...and better conditioning. lol

TO:BOLT! Thanks for showing me how to use TIO and help run everything in general! You are tight and I wished I didn't face you :(...but aim to get better! We all are.

That's my main shoutout. I'll do mine after I'm done cleaning! lol

Rang3

is being watched
Chu banned Oath from his tournaments but you let him in yours? No disrespect to Chu but way to not have your boys back BMX LOL

Also you let lie in? Let alone enter? Oh my lol, that kids a lame, wonder how he got along with Chu and everyone else lol.

Small pots, least it covered the gas to get there :p

BMX

Smash Lord
Chu banned Oath from his tournaments but you let him in yours? No disrespect to Chu but way to not have your boys back BMX LOL

Also you let lie in? Let alone enter? Oh my lol, that kids a lame, wonder how he got along with Chu and everyone else lol.

Small pots, least it covered the gas to get there :p
I mean, Chu apooligized to Oath. Plus, I have no beef with Chu... although he was mad quiet. lol

I have no beef with Lie either. He's cool.

Gas, yes. I hope you guys enjoied your lunch money. lol

Coney

Smash Master
I went straight DDD if that helps, SASSY played just ZSS, takeover went straight DDD too. And it was Bracket CANCEL, man, not cancer. Yall are gonna make us sound like we're insensitive of terminal illness or something, you JERKS. Not that it matters though, we got dead last lolololol

I was a little sad about not breaking top 8 which is what I was really shooting for but hey, I did good enough against real good people. Still **** in doubles but I learned a ton in singles, if nothing else.

1: Omni - Good **** pal, thanks for the tips on the MK matchup.
2: Meep - We didn't play but we've gotta. Still scared of the climbers.
5: Boss - STAGE SPIKE FFFFFFUUUUU, I'll get you next time. Love playing against you man, I gotta stay on my toes the entire match. If anyone had to knock me out like that, glad it was you.
7: BMX - Good **** on hosting the tourney, it was really relaxed and cool. We still didn't play except for doubles...and I'm awful at doubles :<
7: EsoJ - Good matches, we were going back and forth with a ton of different people and it gave me a lot of experience
9: Coney - lol @ three gordos in a row, you're awful
9: K-9 - Always a pleasure, use Wolf more! And don't get killed by ROB on Delfino at 35% because you got sniped!
13: Oath - Sorry about the way our match ended, you were definitely handling me before that

OTHER PEOPLE
Candy - Invaluable experience in the Snake matchup, ****ing GRENADES EVERYWHERE
Korn - I love playing you man, we gotta do it more next time we meet for sure

anybody else i forgot i'm sorry but i am tired

now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go eat some haggendazs and try to cry myself to recovery over that halberd stage spike ;_;

god**** i should've teched ;_;

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Mesa tired. Always a blast having fun with you guys. I <3 Brawl community.

Shout-outs later.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament guys. I am super tired. I did pretty crappy this time, but I got some good friendlies in.

Oh, also I suck, and I left a brown and yellow hoodie and my wii remote. It says sassy on the back. :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm looks like a fun tourney and a chill day.

Sorry I couldn't make it. But by the size of those winnings, looks like MD/VA does need to step it up some weeks.

The Month of May will be legit. Kadaj's Tourney is 5 bucks I think, but then we've got

APEX: 10 a piece
Chu Dat DOJO: 10 a piece, no exceptions this time
BB&C Brawl in the Street: 10 a piece
Hagerstown Brawl Tourney: 10 a piece (i'm running this event)

Let's step it up. save your monies for the next month, it's time to take our tournament playing to a real level of competitiveness.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i dunno whats wrong with me... why can't i place a bit higher? someones gonna have to show me how to play this ****ing game. i shouldv'e money matched the sonic player there too... i didn't play smash that day until i got to your place (john) and i didn't get comfortable until i got kicked out (john again).

@BMX: I played Sonic, Wario, ZSS, and D3. come over fri/sat/sun when you can. for a first tourney it was nice.

@Boss: we need to practice more. why can't you just take the bus over? I dunno why i took you to norfair, i hate that stage myself, but i guess i thought i could camp you there. WRONG! I have no excuse for that horrible set. BTW you looked bored when i played you. was it seriously that easy? :( next time I'm going all sonic, and i will have my revenge:urg:

@Sassy: fun friendlies. next time, keep the armor pieces. I'll play you with my zero suit next time.

@Jayo/G-reg/Candy: I need to play more snakes. i thought i knew the matchup with sonic but i guess i didn't. so i'll try to play you guys next time i see ya. i'll money match if i have to.

@Mattix: Good work. It's clear you are nearly the same level as those dudes you played. keep it up. you're doing better than i'll probably ever do in tourneys.

@Bolt: work on Diddy for a while, it probbaly was a bit rusty because all i see oyu play mostly is metaknight.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh, I had a good sleep.

Thanks to everyone for the friendlies. Jayo, Takeover, coney, lie, bmx, kojin, etc...
Thanks again for hosting, bmx. If you are ever trying to have another or just a smashfest, I'd be down.

Btw, I used ZSS and Samus.

Let me know if you see my crap!

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Well, this was my first smash tourney I didn't really expect to get vary far but I tried my best and learned a few things and had some fun and good friendlies guys. :)

Hope to do it again sometime!

With AC maybe? :bee: :chuckle:

And I mainly used D3 and R.O.B in the tourney.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Fun tourney.

Candy stop scrubbing it up. Enter singles and take me out.

Chu sorry for gaying u again with infinites. You are getting a lot better at the match up. Too bad u cant just use squirtle. They really needa just allow the hack where pkmtrainer can just use one pkm that ****s stupid with the stamina.

Good **** in teams forte XD. Double mk ftw.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good stuff BMX sorry I missed singles I would have definably got top 8.

Candy: ggs friendlies were intense

June :you left to early

yoster oath meep korn forte and bonk: CHICKEN!!!!

everyone else: ggs!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Fun tourney.

Candy stop scrubbing it up. Enter singles and take me out.

Chu sorry for gaying u again with infinites. You are getting a lot better at the match up. Too bad u cant just use squirtle. They really needa just allow the hack where pkmtrainer can just use one pkm that ****s stupid with the stamina.

Good **** in teams forte XD. Double mk ftw.
lmao I got ***** 0-3 what the hell are u talking about.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff BMX sorry I missed singles I would have definably got top 8.

Candy: ggs friendlies were intense

June :you left to early

yoster oath meep korn forte and bonk: CHICKEN!!!!

everyone else: ggs!

yea i know :(

btw, omni made 69 dollars from singles. just thought id point that out. :laugh:

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
im just saying the ones on rc coulda gone either way. Its not like it was ****.

Got you with so many lucky up bs lol.
Yeah, I messed up a ton, but hopefully next tourney I'll do better then what I did in this one.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Let's step it up. save your monies for the next month, it's time to take our tournament playing to a real level of competitiveness.
I agree Tant, this was a great warmup tournament for what is to come. Oh and Tant, I fixed your list.

APEX: 10 a piece.
Gamepad (Same day as Apex): 10 a piece (Bolts running this event)
Chu Dat DOJO: 10 a piece (No exceptions this time.)
BB&C Brawl in the Street: 10 a piece
Hagerstown Brawl Tourney: 10 a piece (Tant's running this event.)

Yeah, I messed up a ton, but hopefully next tourney I'll do better then what I did in this one.

Hah that's a good attitude to keep.. you'll do better next event hopefully. I'll see you at Gamepad.

Bolt's Shoutouts:
BMX: Good job on your first Event BMX. Ran pretty smoothly.. Glad that I could help, and would love to co-host with you for future events. :) Oh and Fans ftw. :p
Deez: Thanks for all the pointers on Diddy, seeing your Diddy compared to mine in those friendly Dittos clearly states that I need to work on my mindgames. I really appreciate all the tips you gave me and plan on practicing them before tournaments.
Kojin: Stop beating yourself up over placing, you know your good.. you just need to stay in that mentality and not get down over small mistakes. You got this.. I'm gonna start to do wifi so we can get on that if you'd like.
Mattix: Hell naw! Good stuff Mattix, thats what I'm talking about. Keep it up. At least one GPE in top 10 from now on.
OathMeal: Fun friendlies earlier in the morning, haha and thanks for the tips for the tournament matchups.. even though I didn't follow through >.> Eh, that's what I get. :\ Can you still make me that sig? :D
Junebug: Those doubles friendlies were too funny.. we really need to team sometime.. "Team Donkey Kong 64" ftw! haha
Omni: Ahhh I'm mad we didn't get to play Street Fighter 4! Congrats on the win though, I was routin for you or Boss to take first.
Boss: Your Luigi is sooo sick. The match between you and Forte was epic. Ugh.. metaknight. Oh.. You owe me $4.00. :p
K-9: Good **** in teams man.. we almost got Boss and Korn! Hahaha, we should team again sometime.
Meep: Your Ice Climbers grabs are amazing.. teach me... lol
RCyclone & ScottRay: Thanks for the ride out there guys, I really appreciate it. Work on your characters and bring your skillz to Gamepad!
Lie: Next time we money match, I'll be on my toes.. I underestimated your play style. Good games though. :)
OnDaJohn: Your Falco is very campy and well played for a falco player.. you just need to use that shield and deflector a little bit more. Fun Friendlies.
Takeover: Wow, I was foolish in out Tournament match during singles.. my apologies. You deserved a better fight. Good game though, way to exploit my flaws as a rush player. :)

To anyone that I may have missed, Good games.

To anyone that isn't going to APEX, be sure to come to Gamepad. We are holding a tournament on the same day as APEX with live feed of the APEX event on display during our tournament.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217799

Hope to see you there, and if not.. good luck at APEX!

BMX

Smash Lord
1: Omni-Thanks for the help, dood. Also, you are fun to chill with. Next time I'm getting rid of the bed. I had to FEBREEZE it. :chuckle:
2: Meep- I hope you had fun landing that grab of yours to second place. lol
3: Chu- You were awfully quiet, dude. I hope you enjoied yourself, though.
4: Forte- Woodbridge will step it up! I'm almost there. lol
5: Boss- You're sick. Plain and simple. Also, u too funz.
5: G-reg- We had an epic set. I hope we have great matched in the future.
7: BMX- What a loser.
7: EsoJ- Good **** in teams, dude. You beat us pretty badly. :(
9: MattiX- Train your Marth, man. You're getting there, but it'll take time.
9: Coney- You're a fun dood. We should chill sometime and I'll give you Wario practice
9: K-9- Thanks for your supplies man. I really do appreciate it. Plus, let's train and please: ANSWER YOUR PHONE!
9: Takeover- Takedown, good **** in teams man. Pleaze don't SD. lol
13: Chaos- I barely talked to you. lol
13: Oath- We need to train more. Hopefully, more people will take Woodbridge seriously.
13: Kojin- I'll help you out Kojin. You seem to be iin a slump.
13: Bolt- Use diddy more. You have to really utilize those bananas.
17: J- Lucario- stop rolling. lol
17: Curtis- I;ll help you out man. lol
17: GZ- You're quiet. lol
17: Scott Rayo- you're also quiet lol
17: Sassy- I'll help you out with some matchups. Just keep going to tourneys and you can get better
17: OnDaJohn- thanks for chilling with the crew on friday. hopefully you got practice.
17: RCyclone- you're quiet man lol

To everyone else, GG's and thanks for coming out!

I promise the next event will be 3 times better and I hope that you will all come out!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
shout outs

gg to all the people I played and glad that I met some cool people too like bmx, oath, omni, candy, & some other people i dont know the names of.

For my second tourney which was a small tourney which really doesn't make a difference I think i got better because now I really got the idea of how to become a great smash player even though I think im pretty good.

Made a promise to Omni that imma be the best ddd player so there can be more compitition in the community. Me nd Coney are gonna work on being the best ddd lol.. But I should've have tested my other mains Marth nd Falco to see how I would do.

Dissapointed in doubles just for the fact me nd Jayo could have placed farther unfortunately Jayo was to tired so he sandbagged nd I was not doing to much to help our snake/ddd duo so me nd him gonna straightin that out in the future. Wish he would have entered in singles to give people a insight on how great he got.

BMX & Oath yall are very cool peoples nd good games with teams. I was getting very discourage because I have no team play experience so I was doing horrible nd sd'ing alot but dont worry in the future im definetely lookin forward to playing with yall again. BMX keeps joking around with my name nd calling me takedown which is not a bad name but soon when i takeover smash you will call me my actual name. LOL

To all the people I played in the brackets gg's to my friend Sassy.
G-Reg gg with you too Idk why but snake is my weakest match no johns you are a good player
gg to Rc, Bolt, nd Chu
Sorry bolt I know you could've put up a better fight with your metaknight nd diddy kong. The last match was a total disaster for you but hopefully you wont make mistakes like that in the future.. lo
gg to chu too you clearly exploited some of my weaknesses nd I learned from our match.

My last suggestion goes out to deez nd his brother whenever you want to money match me put your money on the table

Top Bottom