• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland 3, April 25th

King~

Smash Champion
Very fun time this time

Singles
16 entrants
$5.00 entry

1.Byaa(MK)($56.00)
2.Argentstew(Lucario)($24.00)
3.IThrowThings(Sonic)
4.King Beef(Peach)
5.Omni(Pikachu)
5.Falco400(DK)
7.BBoy(Snake/Diddy)
7.PK Fire(MK)
9.King Yoshi(Pikachu)
9.Suyon(Pit/Marth)
9.Jiffy(Ness/Snake?)
9.Fromundaman(Kirby)
13.Feiy(Marth)
13.The Altrox(Kirby/Oli)
13.Prince(Lucario)
13.Sole(Wario)

Doubles
6 Teams Round Robin

1.We met on E Harmony (Byaa and ITT)(Snake/MK and Sonic)($42.00)
2.King Beef and Omni(Peach and Pikachu)($18.00)
3.We hate sonic(Argentstew and BBoy)(Lucario and snake/diddy)
4.Champions(King Yoshi and Suyon)(MK/D3 and Pit/Marth)
5.PK Fire and The Altrox(MK and Kirby/Oli)
6.We Fabuloso(Jiffy and Fromundaman)(Ness/Snake and Kirby)

I had alot of fun

This was PK Fires last tourney in Ohio, now hopefully he goes back to texas prepared. ITs been fun playing and riding to tournies with you. I wish you the best of luck and your always welecome back up here.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
LOL I got 4th again. So much for cracking past that spot. XD

Fun tourney guys, thanks for hosting Yosh.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Like I said last night, I'm starting to sense a theme here... For the last two tourneys at King Yoshi's, the top 4 was exactly the same... (LOL ITT got 3rd again)

I feel bad for switching to MK in grand finals... I kinda felt I wasn't going to win and just wanted to give it a try to see what would happen... I 'm lost when it comes to MK dittos... :p I need to find a secondary though!

Edit: I'm gonna throw in some shoutouts...

King Yoshi - Great tourney yet again... Fun stuff! I'll let ya know if I'm going to Wings and Brew...

Bboy - Good stuff in doubles... I'd definitely team up with ya again... I hardly ever get paired up with a character that can get do the KO'ing... Sounds like your revenge will have to wait though...

PK - Got 7th? Awesome! You got a heck of a lot better during the time you were here... I'll probably see ya Thursday night wherever that may be...

ITT - (See above) What happened? You like stopped trying in that last game... C'mon! Step it up!

Byaa - I don't know if he comes on these boards, but someone pass along the message that we need to play more... :p

King Beef - Didn't get to play ya either aside from doubles... You and Omni are a good team...

Falco400 - No problem with the ride... I didn't feel like doing anymore driving than I had to, but I'm glad I could help... Kinda sucks that our match ended with a suicide... :/

fromundaman - DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR KIRBY! *ahem* Sorry... I tried to mess with ya in doubles, but you didn't seem to mind that I banned your stage... :p

Castle Siege failed me yesterday... Not a single win... Perhaps the luck ran out? :(

Revven

FrankerZ
Shout outs:

ArgentStew - Hey thanks for the ride man, I think ITT should actually be thanking you more than I am haha. But, in any case, our set was pretty good though I didn't like how I suicided on the last stock. :(

Bboy - At first I didn't recognize you because of your surprising haircut but then a little later I could tell it was you. Brawl+ was fun, the spot we had wasn't that good for the lack of chairs, standing was phail.

PKFire - It was nice seeing you again, you're a funny guy, I hope you make it back to Texas okay. See ya around.

King Yoshi - Fun tourney dude, kinda upsetting you placed 9th and we still didn't really play any Brawl friendlies (Brawl+ was still fun though). Keep it real mangz.

Fromundaman - Really nice set we had, I should've played you in friendlies like you wanted to but, I kinda forgot to and people were mostly focused on trying Brawl+. Maybe next time?

King Beef - REALLY close set, I hadn't actually expected to do any good against your Peach, I'm normally **** against her. I think it's because you were playing kind of bad but, maybe I'm wrong? I don't know, fun stuff though. I'll PM you about next Saturday or something.

BYAA! - Y'know we still haven't played each other in Singles before... and that's kind of bugging me. Maybe next time some friendlies? I dunno.

ITT - Hey we didn't play each other this time! Too bad, I wanted some more Sonic experience actually. I think it's because you got caught up in a lot of stuff. You gotta step it up with your **** ITT. :laugh:

Overall once again I had a lot of fun, could've done better but then again that's always how it is, isn't it? I did better than last time though! Haha. Good stuff, glad some people liked Brawl+. I would've preferred to have kept doing singles and switching off but, eh, you can't always get what you want. Thanks for at least trying it and having some fun with it!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shout outs:

King Yoshi- Fun tourney. Thanks for the drinks, reminding us that we won money in doubles (lol), and being a friendly host. There are some hosts that just piss me off but you're totally chill. =P

Falco400- Thanks a bunch for copying your textures over to my SD card. It's working perfectly. Also, really close set; I was playing the DK matchup like a total moron and ate unnecessary bairs but managed to pick it back up at the end. You're a smart player. I just knew I had to ban Brinstar against you. ^.^

ITT- I was pretty pumped to put all of my Sonic practice to the test, and I definitely improved on the matchup like you saw in the first set. Good **** for stepping it up and knocking me out in losers. We need to hang out and play dude. I have a mean Kirby and Wario for you to practice against. LOL to how you beat Omni in that last match though. Lucky lucky. XP

Byaa- Haha, I don't know if you were frustrated with me or laughing your *** off. Either way, you're right about me being a "mini-Overswarm" in the sense that you WILL hear heavy trash-talk from me if you are a MK player. Playful hostility just comes with playing the character, at least from me. You're a cool dude though, no hard feelings. Keep winning that $$$, for now. XD

Argent- Yeah it's a shame that we didn't get to play in singles. I was ready for that Lucario, son! Good **** for beating both Feiy and Omni. Maybe next time.

Bboy- Had you not been a cool guy, I would have backhanded you for that "Gay" comment or ragged on you harder in front of everybody lol. But nah, no hard feelings, and good **** in teams and Melee friendlies. That's a MAN's game yo.

Altrox- Never got to play you aside from teams. I saw your set against Omni, and you made a great effort. I just heavily prepared him for the Kirby matchup. He knows the Peach matchup like the back of his hand too, but no one else in Ohio from wht I know mains her, LOL.

Jiffy- Mmm...peanut butter. And that's my ex you were hitting on, she's all yours to try, I'm with someone else. XD

PK fire- We didn't talk much but D@MN you're loud! O.o

@ Everyone else- GGs and thanks for coming. :)

~KB

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Argentstew - We gotta get in some more friendlies sometime, it just seems like every aerial you have beats every aerial I have.

King Beef - Nice playing you again, Peach is a pretty tough matchup. Also, BYAA! said that you were probably his biggest threat.

Omni - Wow, it's been a while since we played before this tournament. That comeback had me scared as hell. Nice job in doubles

Falco400 - Sorry we didn't get to those friendlies, we'll play each other sometime though.

BBoy - Cool chillin with ya again, sorry we didn't do doubles.

PK Fire - Seventh place, not too shabby. You've definitely gotten a ton better. Hopefully see you at xtacyfalco's going away thing.

King Yoshi - Nice tourney as always, probably see you at APEX maybe sooner.

Suyon - Nice games all around, glad I finally got to play you. I have extensive matchup experience on both Pit and Marth already so I think that gave me the advantage.

Jiffy - Didn't get to play you, hopefully some time in the future.

Fromundaman - Can't believe I forgot to pick you up. It was fun chillin and talkin in the car.

Feiy - Didn't get to play you either, wish I had more time

The Altrox - HE DOES EXIST! Can't believe you finally made it out to a tourney. We also didn't get to play, maybe if you make it to another tourney. BTW, if you need a ride I'm like NE ohio's driving hore.

Prince - I didn't get to play you either, maybe next time

Sole - Good seein ya again

PK fire, it's been awesome goin to all these tourneys with ya. At first I thought you'd give up early into the game because you kept losing but you stuck it out and got tons better. There's always a reserved seat in my car for ya. I might actually miss all your back seat driving.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Great tournament again.

King Yoshi-Awesome host again. It was fun playing against your pikachu. Also in teams it sucks that we had some misfortune events that happened to us, but we'll get them next time if we pair up again.

ITT-Yes, finally I got to play your sonic. Even with all my matchup advantages it was futile against my inexperience and your experience. Keep repping that sonic and get past that 3rd place someday =P

Falco400-It was fun talking to you and maybe you can help me get those texture and Brawl+ hacks next time we meet.

Bboy-Fun friendlies. It's a shame that we didn't play in brackets but I'll make sure my Pit gives you trouble when we do play in the future.

Jiffy-At long last we finally meet after talking so much at SBR (not SWF SBR). Hopefully we'll see each other more in tournaments.

PK Fire-Even though it was short, I enjoyed your presence. I hope all goes well for you in Texas I shall miss you ;-;

To others it was fun seeing you and i really can't say much because this was my second tournament really and hopefully I'll get to play you guys soon.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was great I really enjoyed this (im high so disregard anything ********)
I think I did pretty well seeing I lost to Byaa- might have been able to win 1 if not that ******** glitch and ITT which were both close matches.

Shoutouts:
King Yoshi- Thanks for holding this it was fun ill be sure to come to more and you've gotten a lot better man
PrinceAlus- Fun matches, nice Ike
Byaa- I wanna play you more our matches were close, maybe u could teach me a little meta?
ITT- I can't seem to beat you lol really close matches, its cool we'll team another time.
Argentstew- Fun teaming up with you, ya ill get that revenge sometime!
King Beef- You're crazy at Melee, good peach in Brawl too, I think we had some pretty close matches except for when we SDed lol. Your a cool kid aha we should meet up sometime and play because you're pretty close to me.
Suyon- Stick with that Pit, your marth is good too I just have a bunch of matchup exp against him fun friendlies.
Fromundaman- Good matches, your kirby is still real good I love playing him.
Sole- GJ recording matches and thanks for the ride
PKfire- It will be a shame not seeing you around here anymore, gl in Texas
0wn1n- Fun
And every1else I played and had friendlies with in Brawl, Melee, and Brawl+ was a fun tourney

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I wish I could spot the mistakes I made against Byaa earlier... Now that I'm watching these videos, I can see how bad I was playing against him... Every little screw up jumps out at me...

Where's the loser's finals at? I wanna see that Delfino match again... :p

Top Bottom