• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot 7 results, BRACKET IS UP!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Brawl Singles

bracket

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/suspect4sho/bracket.gif

1. Hylian (g&w) $126
2. Kprime (pika) $58
3. Espy (sawnik) $32
4. Jack Frost (kirby)
5. PhantomX(wario)
5. Ethan(mk)
7. Morningstar(snake)
7. Zaiah(Falco)
9. Pyledriver(D3)
9. LueyG (Diddy)
9. Zsdk
9. Zigsta(PT)
13. Greyfox(zelda)
13. Kdawg
13. Niddo (ike)
13. 610
17. Panda
17. Dare?
17. Nike20 (marth)
17. No Gud(snake)
25. Fluf (kirby)

Sorry i dont have the results for the RC tourny cuz cliff hit the power switch my laptop was plugged into and it died >_>

Thanks all for coming. Ill post shoutouts later.

EDIT

top 3 for RC tourny was

Kprime
Px
Hylian

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I played like poop at this, don't even know why. Let's hope it was just a bad day, and not the start of a slump >_>

Suspect

Smash Hero
Well i have some time before my *** morningstar gets me ill post now

1. Hylian (g&w) $126-thanks for the friendlies, i needed some g&w and samus practice
2. Kprime (pika) $58-thanks for ****** me you rapist
3. Espy (sawnik) $32-weegee cant swim on jungle japes lol fun playing u like always
4. Jack Frost (kirby) -moar like jack a$$
5. PhantomX(wario) - im so mad at you for not staying and playing friendlies -_-
5. Ethan(mk) - got u again sucka :)
7. Morningstar(snake) - our matches were good like always, cant wait to play u again <3 no homo
7. Zaiah(Falco)- good seeing u again man
9. Pyledriver(D3)- glad u got to show up
9. LueyG (Diddy)- same as above
9. Zsdk- good seeing u again
9. Zigsta(PT)- NICE *** PT!
13. Greyfox(zelda)- keep working with zelda man, u gonna master her soon
13. Kdawg- glad u could make it also
13. Niddo (ike)- same as above
13. 610- idk u lol
17. Panda- cool seeing u
17. Dare? same as above
17. Nike20 (marth) - <3 cici's was awesome, u sleeping on the floor was funny lol
17. No Gud(snake)- OLD TIME FRIEND ALL THE WAY BACK FROM DRIVERS ED! lol
25. Fluf (kirby)- talk to me more so i can help ur kirby more

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thanks for the shout-out, Jack. This was a fun tourney to go to, and I enjoyed competing with PT. Next time I'll get revenge, Jack! :p I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the next Gamelot if it's over the summer, but definitely count me down for the next one during next school year.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Vids coming later

Shoutouts :D

1. Hylian - :D Your G&W was at its absolute best today. Every stock you had was at least 150-200%. Cici's was awesome! The way you ran during the tetris song was epic! You stole our mula again. And then bought me Cici's! I owe you badlyyy for that. please come back soon and **** us again!

2. Kprime - Dont sweat the loss. G&W HAS TO have some sort of weakness. Your matches against Espy were really close. It's nice to see this rivalry build up at every tourny. I never know whos gonna win between you two. Keep ******

3. Espy - What Happened?!?!?!? DDD: Such a sad way to knock yourself out. That wont happen again, and next time im sure you and kprime will battle it out to the end again. And no low tier tourny this time :p Keep getting Pokemon Trainer!

4. Jack Frost - It was sad to see you play your 2 brothers :[ And you placed very high at this tourny. We gotta show Lil Wayne how to rap in german! White diddy FTW!

5. PhantomX - It was just one of those days. It was mine too lol. Come back and **** us again!

5. Ethan - I reallyyyyyy want your hair. And you were the only MK player :p jk. We need to play some more.

7. Morningstar - Our only chance to play, and I had to leave :( uber lame! I need Snake practice!

7. Zaiah - Your Mario really scares me D:

9. Pyledriver - DDD is brokennn. Your so good at shieldgrabbing, idk how to stop it :[

9. LueyG - Brawl+ was the best. You were ****** me the entire time. Go to Gamelot on wednesdays and we can play some more!

9. Zsdk - WE NEVER EVEN TALKED :[[[[[[ It was great that you came though. The community really missed you. We need to play sometime

9. Zigsta - Lol "I can get my rematch" You were not kidding. Guess you figured out how to play me after all those friendlies. Majorrrrrrrrrrr Props for maining low tier. Come back down cuz I really enjoyed our matches.

13. Greyfox - :] I have enough gas to last til wednesday. Thank you sooooo much. Brawl+ was fun, you really scare me when I get comboed. Keep owning me, and then we'll tag team Espy :D

13. Kdawg - I wanted to play you some more :[

13. Niddo - GG

13. 610 - Hylian kept asking for you, and you were standing right there lol

17. Panda - We never played :[ I wanted to get some mario games!

17. Dare? - Very fun matches (If your who I think you are)

17. Nike20 - You suck at melee. Your suck at brawl. And you suck at Brawl+, and you dont even know German :[

17. No Gud - I think your that one guy. If so, out matches were mad intense

25. Fluf - Same as above

Im lame, everyone else is good. Ima upload matches and play some Brawl+ :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, I guess those friendlies really did pay off, Nike. :p Your combo of nair and dtilt on Charizard was unlike any other Marth I've fought so far--you made it really difficult for me to approach at all. I'll definitely come down for more Gamelot tourneys in the future.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kprime - Man your pika is really sick. You are really underrated and need to travel more :). You have a lot of potiential, just got to learn how to be consistant. Our first set was amazing, and all the games we played were really fun. Thanks for the pikachu experience, I needed it.

Espy - It sucks how you lost to Kprime. 5th match, and you SD on your last stock. Your set with him was pretty epic up until that point though. Our games were again really fun :). Doubt you will pick green greens against me any more though haha.

Jack Frost - Good job on 4th, it's obvious how much you are improving. Keep it up, and thanks for hosting :).

PhantomX - Sorry no one wanted to do doubles lol. Everyone has bad days, just...make it go away :p.

Morningstar - We didn't play :(.

LueyG - I got beasted in random first round by you haha. GG's

Zsdk - GG's

Zigsta - Austin people that I don't know? -.- lol

Greyfox - GG's in randoms :p. My jigs >>>> your metaknight :).
Nike20 - Good seeing you again! Fun melee matches, and thanks for this CD, it's amazing :). I'm listening to it right now haha. Text me so I have your number >_>. And thanks for recording stuff :).

Fun tournament :).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It doesn't even make sense how bad my rob is :/. I could probably close my eyes and pretend I'm playing GW and do better with Rob then trying to actually play him.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Shout Outs:

Hylian: Stop beating up my city in Brawl please. ;_; I should have asked you for a friendly match against your Diddy so I could see how much I improved since FS5 where you trashed me in pools with ICs, but I nearly beat your sandbagging Diddy. >_>

Espy: Stupid CP stage hurt me more then it hurt you. Ike is suppose to be good at Norfair while Sonic sucks there, not the other way around. >_< No johns about my control scheme though: my fault for not double checking that it was on c-smash, not c-attack. Not that it made much of a difference.

Phantom X: Missed my chance to test to see how often Ike can grab Wario. lol.

Morningstar: I'm fairly sure you were the Ness/Snake I played against. (Either that, or it was No Gud. >_> Sorry if I'm wrong, I don't know names well yet) I should have won at Pirate Ship there. I forgot I had jump tap off, otherwise you would have been killed for jumping into the water. lol at you getting hit with the strong blast of the cannonballs twice though. XD Stupid Ness doesn't play like Lucas, which got me 0-death'd. Should have gone to FD instead of striking it....

Nike20: You should have strike'd Pirate Ship man. And counter'd my aether more. I should have lost that set. On the other hand: thank you for being the first guy I beat in a set in a tournament. XD I honestly think you just haven't played against a Ike before and didn't quite know how to fight one. You will probably win next time. >_>

LueyG + Dare?: Great times with the FFAs again. XD

Other people I played friendlies with: Thank you for the training. Thats basically the only way I can get my $15 worth at these tournaments.

Niddo: You suck at Pirate Ship. Not a single water spike. You got a Dtilt -> Ship Hull, and three cannonball KOs and you LOST to a Snake at Pirate Ship. Snakes don't like Pirate Ship. You fail. Train with Bowser and Captain Falcon more ya idiot.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I had a good time. Kinda pissed that I lost to BS but no johns from me.

Watching the NFL Draft atm, but I can do a few shoutouts

1. Hylian (g&w) - You are the man. I dunno how Austin can go on without you. WAY too much fun to hang out with. Also good friendlies before the tourney. Your G&W owned me but every other character was close. :)

2. Kprime (pika) - Still quiet as ever, but your second time beating Espy. Getting alot better every tourney. I couldn't even touch you. I have to step my game up.

3. Espy (sawnik) - So much steak yesterday that Cici's needs a steak pizza. Good playin Sonic ditto's with you. I need to step my Sonic up in order to catch you cause I am indeed too slow.

4. Jack Frost (kirby) - Great tourney Frostman. 8 TVs for 21 people. very fast tourney. Next one HAS to be either Lowtier or B+. Good job getting 4th. :)

5. PhantomX(wario) - I was sad that you had to go early. :( I didn't get to see/play you much but your still one of the coolest guys ever. :)

5. Ethan(mk) - You know one day I'm gonna have to take you out cause your fellow member seem to have trouble with you. ;) Good to see you again.

7. Morningstar(snake) - You still have a good Snake. I want to play you more so I can get used to playing Snake.

7. Zaiah(Falco) - HOLY **** BRO. Where the hell have you been? I need to get you involved in smash more often. Make sure to tell your girl hi for me. :)

9. Pyledriver(D3) - Your D3 is JUJ annoying, just not as defensive. I honestly dunno who to use against you. I may have to work on MK just for you.

9. LueyG (Diddy) - Good job in B+. You need to get confirmation for SWAT so that way we have more SA players reppin. LOL, you only went even with my Fox, and has yet to play my Cfal. :)

9. Zsdk - Wow you got a hair cut. REALLY great to see you again. You need to come out more. :)

9. Zigsta(PT) - There are more Austin players? O.o

13. Greyfox(zelda) - Should have went Sonic. You need to step it up. *insert Sonic's down taunt*

13. Kdawg - Hey good seeing you again. Don't worry guy, Fox is the least of your worries compared to G&W, Cfal, Ganon, and Marth.

13. Niddo (ike) - You need to play B+ more. :) Good seeing you there.

13. 610 - Thanks for coming.

17. Panda - I'm not worried about Zamus without her suit. It only came with the pack. You need to stop killing me in teams. This is why we can never team up. :p

17. Dare? - Needs more boot in the head. Find that guy and take him out who took your controller.

17. Nike20 (marth) - Your welcome guy. Glad you had a good time. I need to play your Marth in B+ more.

17. No Gud(snake) - Where were you? It was double elem. :(

25. Fluf (kirby) - Sorry you had me first. Hope you had fun. :)

Thanks for everyone coming. Austin is always welcomed, but next time bring Chaotic with you. :)

And with everyone making a scene with Zero Suit Samus, IT JUST CAME WITH THE PACK. Don't make a big deal out of it. But I got alot of good comments on it so I guess one bad isn't bad.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I totally forgot to get you guys to battle, Grey and Espy. XD Next time I come down we'll have to have some battles. Or we can just Wi-Fi it up sometime.

Hylian, we actually met once at Johnathan's apartment...but that was when I sucked hard. XD I had literally just figured out how to grab release with Charizard. Lemme know next time you come down to ATX so we can have some friendlies.

And Grey, all I gotta say about that Birthday Suit Samus is...get in where you fit in.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I heard there was another Zelda player from Austin that showed up.

Who is it?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I heard there was another Zelda player from Austin that showed up.

Who is it?
That would be Jesus (Pronounced like the Jesus of the Bible--he rejects his Mexican heritage. :p). He along with everyone else who came from Austin except for me and PX chickened out and didn't enter the singles tournament. He was horrible earlier this school year and asked me to train him. He's come a long way. Next time we come, I'll convince him to sign up or at least grow some nads and take you on.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I need to take out every Zelda so I can solely be the best Zelda ever.

Ya'll need to have more courage in just coming to play and learn and not thinkin about winning.

That will come in the long run.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs:

Morningstar: I'm fairly sure you were the Ness/Snake I played against. (Either that, or it was No Gud. >_> Sorry if I'm wrong, I don't know names well yet) I should have won at Pirate Ship there. I forgot I had jump tap off, otherwise you would have been killed for jumping into the water. lol at you getting hit with the strong blast of the cannonballs twice though. XD Stupid Ness doesn't play like Lucas, which got me 0-death'd. Should have gone to FD instead of striking it....
Lol, I didn't play you. :p

1. Hylian (g&w) - Word. We've only played once at Suspect's old pad. I'd like to see first hand how much you've improved.

2. Kprime (pika) - You effed me up in friendlies. D: Great Pika, and by great I mean it's a bully.

3. Espy (sawnik) - Lol, you're forever cursed with getting the same character in a row in RC. :D That Ganon vs. PK Trainer was a badass match.

4. Jack Frost (kirby) - Congrats on running yet another swift tourney, my ***. Our matches were intense.

5. PhantomX(wario) - HEY ITS THE GUY WITH WHOM I HUNG OUT MOST WITH AT THE TOURNEY. Badass games! I should probably grab release you more. >_> Those texture hacks were epic. -Mallow vs. Geno-

5. Ethan(mk) - LOL

7. Morningstar(snake) - ****

7. Zaiah(Falco) - We tied! See you at school.

9. Pyledriver(D3) - Man, every time I win a match against you it feels like such an accomplishment. ANNOYING-*** D3.

9. LueyG (Diddy) - Lol Lucario dittos.

9. Zsdk - Lil Zsdk

9. Zigsta(PT) - I heard your PK Trainer was something of a phenomenon.

13. Greyfox(zelda) - Sonic dittos are weird. >_>

13. Kdawg - You're always funny to be around.

13. Niddo (ike) - Rockin' beard.

13. 610 - Dunno you >_>

17. Panda - PANDAFEST

17. Dare? - If you're the rockin' Ganon, why didn't I play you?

17. Nike20 (marth) - You just didn't want my Peach to beat you. >_> Jkjk.
17. No Gud(snake) - DOUBLE ELIMINATION.

25. Fluf (kirby) - Kirby can be a beast

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I'm curious....... did Cliff say anything about me Suspect?

I was debating heading down there to get a free Nerd but I wouldn't be surprised if Cliff wouldn't honor it for me.

Suspect

Smash Hero
No he didnt say anything about you.

And as far as future tournies, i didnt really benefit at all from this one (as a host) i didnt get paid like i was suppose to so i took off from work for no reason basically. I wouldn't mind hosting another one but only if im already not scheduled to work that day. I usually always work saturdays tho so me hosting another one is slim right now.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
No he didnt say anything about you.

And as far as future tournies, i didnt really benefit at all from this one (as a host) i didnt get paid like i was suppose to so i took off from work for no reason basically. I wouldn't mind hosting another one but only if im already not scheduled to work that day. I usually always work saturdays tho so me hosting another one is slim right now.
He didn't pay you? What a crock man.... Although if you bring it up to him he may have just said you forgot to remind him. I've left before forgetting about it and I just picked it up later in the week.

As for myself hosting tournaments, things may turn sour since I'm going for broke and applying to my friend Andy's job, which is a Verizon wireless call center downtown. I'm going to be spending half my time at his house since it's much closer to the call center, and on top of that I'm going to have summer classes 5 days a week. To say I will be busy is an understatement.

It'll have to be your Frosty tournaments for a while it may seem.

Final Smash needs to get a ****ing date!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

If I can get Cliff to work with me for the major, it'll go smoothly. I'll need to use the backroom for the tournament as well so pools can move faster.

100 people = too much for one half of the store.

Also, one smash game at a time. But with Saturday for singles only, we can do teams and whatever works with the time left on Sunday, ie RC, brawl + or crews.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i got like 6$ from him from the food he asked me to get for him, he said i can keep the change lol

im gonna talk to him about it.

i can help for final smash.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Just don't have it in July please. Either mid June, or August. Very end of June to first day or so of August doesn't work for me. >_>

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well its gonna be in the summer and I'm guess its gonna be mid or late June.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lazy shoutsies:

-----

Hylian: Good **** taking our money and making sure SA doesn't win it's own tournaments. I'll get you back in the next tournament. Thanks for all of the GaW practice too, it'll come in handy for later. Yeah, I'll stop picking Green Greens as well. Hopefully I can play more consistently; remember that one friendly on Battlefield? Yeah, that consistent. I still have a ways to go. Come back again! :DD

Oh, and your Wii = God.

Kprime: Yeah, that SD sucked, but shiz happens, so I'm done with it. Other than that, we had some amazing matches, and we always go down to the last game. Also, pretty much what Hylian sez: If you can play consistent, like in your first stock on Battlefield vs. his GaW, you'd wreck so **** hard. Oh, and I'll stick to my word if you need help during the Summertime. See you at the next tournament, I'm gonna win it. I'll be putting your matches online soon.

Espy: *rocking in the corner* Good Sonics don't SD...good Sonics don't SD...

Jack Frost: We always end up playing in SA tournaments. It's dumb. Good job hosting the tournament. I'll be at Frosty 2 for sure.

PhantomX: I enjoyed our matches, but next time, get out of your slump. I wanna play some more Wario. Oh, and fun stuff at Gamelot on Friday.

Ethan: I don't think we even talked at this tournament. :(

Morningstar: And WE didn't play at the tournament. Your Snake looks like it's just getting better and better. RC tournament was too too good.

LueyG: Keep up that Diddy Kong, it's pretty vicious. Doubles friendlies were cool.

Zsdk: It was refreshing to see that you still play and are willing to come to tournaments. San Antonio needs more players. Keep coming man, you'll get better in no time.

Zigsta: We didn't play Pokemon, but truth be told I forgot my Pearl version. And why did you leave so early? Austin missed awesome CiCi's pizza stuff. :(

Greyfox: Epic steak dittos and Mini-You're Too Slow!! Spam was too good. I might put those matches online...might.

Kdawg: Talk to me next time. I saw your Sonic, and I could teach you a thing or two so you can improve. What'd be better than San Antonio being dominated by TWO Sonics; Hell, even THREE with Greyfox...lolz.

Niddo: Norfair is crazy...:p

610: I was so glad that you came to play. Thanks abunch, and yes, a Paper Powered Car is still the best thing since sliced bread. Bring Geoberos next time!!

Nike20: Brawl+ on Friday was friggin' sweet. We should play more. Frosty 2, maybe? You live like, walking distance from Suspect anyways (I think?). Oh, and yea...30 Slices of Pizza. Get wrecked (like my intestines).

-----

Good **** from everyone, and Cici's was too good and fun. This needs to happen again at Frosty 2.

Heh, guess those shoutsies aren't so lazy, eh?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, Matt and Jesus kept bugging the Austin gang with their random hungry banterings. They were dying for Asian buffet for some reason. XD Next time count me in for Cicis with everyone else. Thanks also for the friendlies Friday. That was the first time I fought a great Sonic--thanks for the rad opportunity, and next time I promise that Charizard will actually kill you despite your spin dash 0-70 combos. :p

zaiah

Smash Rookie
big ups to suspect for running the tourny, it was hella fun. Shoutout to everyone who played even tho i dont kno that many of u lol...next time ill place top 3 fa sho, im coming for that #1 hylian haha. Yea its been awhile greyfox maybe ill start goin to more tournys but im hella busy with otha **** haha...if nebody wants to play online send me a message and im down fa sho

Top Bottom