• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum Summer Summer Time Fighting Fest In His House

BUM163

Smash Lord
Wassup peeps. Just letting you know a couple of updates on whats been going on in bum's world. I have been busy setting up alot of things. FIRST is the company me and my boy is going to open up. We are almost finished and have to talk to a lawyer then start looking for places again. Now the good news i got recently is that a some famous guy wants to talk to me about hosting tournaments and such. This is not for sure yet cause i only spoke to my friend and he was talking to the guy to set up a day for all three of us to meet.

Now that i'm done with that. Next i want to talk about who thinks meta should be banned? honestly to me that character has alot of things going for him. if he sticks in the game.... i'm not going to care much cause that means people listen to m2k and listen to persuasion of how mk is not broken. i have an email that me and m2k had and he even said that if mk was toned down to mid tier..... he wouldn't use him. He would go to the next broken character basically. In melee i respected m2k game 200 percent cause it require skill to destroy people. In brawl..... i'm seeing mk evolve because he is the only character that plays at a melee speed with extremely fast and cheap and effective moves. I will start training again though to beat that character and still try to ban him lol.

NEXT and final..... FIGHTING GAME FEST IN MY HOUSE. Anyone is invited. plain and simple. I want nyc to evolve in not just one game... but many. My plans is to make us train hard and destroy. If anyone seen me play in gauntlet last friday.... i used ness, ganondorf and fox against tough people and i won. I'm one of the few players that has guts like that and my skills [NOT TO SUCK MYSELF OFF] are really good. This is cause i trained hard in the beginning of this game with those characters and even in friendlys i played like it was tournament.... camping and all. When i do this Fighting game fest in my house..... if i hear someone john like all i wasn't playing serious and it's only a friendly..... i will kick you out. This is for people who like myself want to evolve their gameplay period. I will hope to see top players here also so they can give advice and help other players who want to be better. The games i will have is STREET FIGHTER 4, BRAWL AND BRAWL PLUS, king of fighters 12, tekken 6 even though that comes out like sept.... but people can probably get it early august. Soul calibur 4 i won't mind.... but i don't play that game really. i also have three tvs and can get one from basic and my living room can fit over 15 people easy.

OH AND ANTI I LOVE THAT BANNER. GOOD STUFF REPRESENTING NYC WITH THAT AND JUST WHIPPING EVERYONE AZZ.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I'd definitely be down for B+ training under 100x gravity; I've been thinking of just forgetting regular brawl and just putting sole focus on plus anyway. Good stuff, Bum.

What kind of company are you starting up, exactly?

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I want to play SF4 and KOF 12. If you had melee available, that would be the game I would want to play the most.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'll travel for KOFXII, Brawl, Tekken 6, SF4, and B+ in that order of priority. Lol who needs melee if you have all those......

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
whats good bum i havent been playing brawl like that lately so i have nooo clue as to whats going on hell im seeing freggin brawl + played a whole lot and diffrent customes called texture hacks and all that like im totaly lost but just 1 question is brawl + whats up now is anyone playing normal brawl ?

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Mmm, this sounds like fun. :) I'd deff be down for some sf4 and brawl. I've never played brawl+ but I should try it out.

shanus

Smash Hero
From the end of may till end of june ill be around ( an hour out of nyc in southwestern ct) for anyone that wants to play some B+

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Hmm.
I do need to get better in Brawl. Training sounds like fun.
Learning SF4 should(n't) hurt either.

.i/p.

Smash Cadet
when is this?? im new in NY...!!! i wanna play..so much Brawl and B+...

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I'll be doing Brawl+ and Blazblue mainly. Got to make sure we can get a PS3 there though I need me stick!

And if anyone wants that Servbot MvC2 training when it comes out....

Top Bottom