• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

people Mover Az Melee/Brawl results

fark

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Results

Doubles
1.JarWord (Forward/Jard)
2.Duffy and Tommy (Duff0/Tommy)
3.Team Oblivion(Dark/Light)
4.Hairy Balls
5.99 Red Balloons
6.JustinCase
7.Sexy Manliness
7.Metal Gear Omega

Singles
1.JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD)
2.Wobbles (MK)
3.Light (Peach)
4.Forward (Snake/Wario/Pit)
5.Kira (Pit/Wolf/Rob)
5Jard (Snake/MK)
7.Stev0(Mario)
7.Duff0 (Marth)
9.Tommy (Snake)
9.Rain(Link)
9.Pokey (Falco)
9. DarkShifter (MK)
13. Cam
13. Tom
13. Saffy
13. Abide
17. Gold
17. Starking
17. Dark
17.Piman
17.Daniel
17.Chris
17.Shell
25.MaxPower
25.Juan
25.Max
25.Vat-Zero
25.Eric
25.Erin

melee

Melee Singles:
1: forward
2: Taj
3: Wobbles
4: Light
5: KosukeKGA
5: Dark
7: EnixMoogle
7: Tee ay eye
9: Rubyiris
9: maXXXpower
9: CREA
9: Shiv
13: Forrest
13: Rusty
13: CKaiser
13: rugoodat
17: Mr. ?
17: Tommy der Meister
17: Eric
17: Jar'd
17: ABIDE
17: justin
17: TroLL
17: fark
25: Piman
25: Benefluence

Melee Doubles:
1: AriZona Iced Tea (Taj + Forward)
2: Team Oblivion (Light + Dark)
3: Question 3 (Mr. ? + Wobbles)
4: Team Toxic Caca Fuego (rugoodat + KosukeKGA)
5: Meltigemini (Tee ay eye + EnixMoogle)
5: Team Four (CKaiser + Benefluence)
7: What Would Jesus Do? (Shiv + Rubyiris)
9: Ken SDed on Survivor (Tommy der Meister + Piman)
13: 99 Red Balloons (ABIDE + fark)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
KIRA GOT 5TH?!?!? wtf no way... what did his bracket look like? /startingjohns i believe i had a stacked bracket but... w/e /endingjohns

edit: i don't think i should've gotten 9th. rain(i know i can beat), stev0, and kira im sure i can beat. :/ and wtf with dark getting 17th ?_?

i was hoping to have some sort of az rankings with the help of this tourny but from the standings, it doesn't look like it.

edit2: shoutouts will come soon. and no more b*tch*ng.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll do shoutouts when I've got time, but I had soooo much meeting/playing with everyone.

I've learned that I REALLY need to find a secondary for Melee and Brawl, I only have my mains (Ganon+Snake), and I never get very far in Singles.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
the top 5 me, wobbles, light, forward, and jard seem solid other than wobbles and i didnt play jard and light didnt play forward but we could build based on that

and i will post shoutouts when i get home good games all and thanks for everybodies cooperation it was a really great tourney

and btw i had a pretty hard bracket forward to wobbles to light back to wobbles it was intense

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Shoutouts I guess...

1.JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD) Good ****, good ****. Would've liked to play you in winners finals. Shouldn't have gone mk vs light. :( But very nice with your mk beating him.

2.Wobbles (MK) I felt honored to be you demonstration about what happened at Mango Juice.

3.Light (Peach) I love your 0-60% combos on me. Too good. **** mk. :(

4.Forward (Snake/Wario/Pit) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLES MONEY. I really didn't mean it on purpose or anything. I just completely forgot. Remind me before next tourney and I'll bring money to pay you back. Also, I wish I could have played you in singles when I wasn't tired as ****. :(

5Jard (Snake/MK) Step it up, you piece of ****.

7.Duff0 (Marth) You're too good at doubles. Be better at singles.

9.Rain(Link) Love talking to you. Link vs TL was too fun.

9. DarkShifter (MK) I finally gave you your wish of winning vs me. Don't let it get to your head lol.

25.Vat-Zero Holy **** it was so good to see you! Glad to see your planning to practice up on melee for Genesis. Hopefully I'll see you at some more tourneys. :)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Shoutouts... lots of em...

JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD) thanks again for hosting the brawl part of the tourny. wish that we could've played some :/ congrats on winning even tho you had a stacked bracket XD

Wobbles (MK) it was nice meeting you today. always good to put a face to a name, specially a famous name. for some reason i pictured you like 6.3" with curly hair. haha

Forward (Snake/Wario/Pit) aka pimp daddy flex. we all be seein you talkin mad game to saffy. best part of the night was you saying, "you don't cook, you don't clean. what kind of girl are you?" i think at least half the room started busting up laughing. it was pretty cool facing you in the tourny even tho you whooped on me pretty hard... haha gz on winning 3 out of the 4 tournys. truely one of the greatest.

Jard (Snake/MK) don't take this the wrong way or anything but i finally beat you! i say that not as a dis to you but as a props to me. i see you more as a mentor-ish person to help me with my game. when i had to do some cp's i was thinking, where the f*ck is jard?!? haha good **** tho, im surprised you didn't do as well as everyone thought of... still great **** man.

Rain(Link) cool meeting in person. you have a pretty good link, prolly one of the best ive seen. keep on developing him.

Pokey (Falco) thanks for co-hosting the tourny. you did a great job for your first(i think) hosting gig. and nice finding the venue, gj. i think its funny that we argued in our doubles matches about who should pick their character first. hahaha i wanna play you some 1v1 next time.

Saffy (MK) i added the MK there for ya cause i herd you got lots better. i really wanted to play you one last time before you leave us :( it will sad to see you go. we need(ed) more gamer girls like yourself in the world. great job in teams with starking. i was honestly shocked on how well you guys did! going head to head with dark and light is something not many can do. great job! :)

Taj: it was f*ck*ng awesome to be able to commentate with you, even though i didn't really say much lol. great job in the melee tourny, pretty f*ck*ng epic to see you and forward going at it in the finals, it was very cool to see your mewtwo in action (sc3 hype!). can't wait to learn some melee from you.

Abide (Snake) we had some pretty intense matches. all very close. can't wait for our rematch. that makes it 1 to 1 now for us. best 2 outa 3? XD haha

Gold (Falco) great to see you again man. your gonna have to hit me up sometime and we can smash. keep workin on that falco. also, you just ***** my D3. hahaha good sh*t.

little kid in red shirt (Yoshi/Ness) keep up the good work man. don't let the bigger guys get you down, if anything just punch them in the nuts. haha your ness had me worried in the 2nd round. good job though.

Selh and Selh Friend: it was good talkin to you guys. you guys seem pretty chill. thanks for helping me bring my stuff down. haha hope to see you guys at the next one.

Duff0 and Tommy: i really wanted to play you guys but it didn't really happen :/ great job though in teams. you guys just beasted just about everyone. next tourny you guys down for some 1v1 MM's? :)

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was awesome.

2.Wobbles (MK)

That advice you gave Kosuke almost let me beat forward in Brawl. Thanks

3.Light (Peach)

Always nice to see you Brad

4.Forward (Snake/Wario/Pit)

Closest matches I've ever had. Again, sorry for that pause.

5.Kira (Pit/Wolf/Rob)

Nice job

5Jard (Snake/MK)

TEACH ME THE MK MATCHUP

7.Stev0(Mario)

Wtf? Mario?

9.Tommy (Snake)

Awesome teaming with you. Try not to be so risky, alright?

9.Rain(Link)

Wtf? Link?

9.Pokey (Falco)

Nice to see you again

13. Saffy

Nice to finally meet you

17. Gold

Gold deserves to place higher. His Falco *****.

17. Starking

I like your determination to get better. Just stay real and you will.

17.Piman

Sorry about that last second team swap thing we had going on. It was nice to meet you, your a cool guy.

25.MaxPower

It was awesome seeing you again. Still have that **** ROB, just have to get back in groove.

25.Vat-Zero

Same as Gmo. You and Ka are so funny at commentary.

Pokey update the first post with this

Melee Singles:
1: forward
2: Taj
3: Wobbles
4: Light
5: KosukeKGA
5: Dark
7: EnixMoogle
7: Tee ay eye
9: Rubyiris
9: maXXXpower
9: CREA
9: Shiv
13: Forrest
13: Rusty
13: CKaiser
13: rugoodat
17: Mr. ?
17: Tommy der Meister
17: Eric
17: Jar'd
17: ABIDE
17: justin
17: TroLL
17: fark
25: Piman
25: Benefluence

Melee Doubles:
1: AriZona Iced Tea (Taj + Forward)
2: Team Oblivion (Light + Dark)
3: Question 3 (Mr. ? + Wobbles)
4: Team Toxic Caca Fuego (rugoodat + KosukeKGA)
5: Meltigemini (Tee ay eye + EnixMoogle)
5: Team Four (CKaiser + Benefluence)
7: What Would Jesus Do? (Shiv + Rubyiris)
9: Ken SDed on Survivor (Tommy der Meister + Piman)
13: 99 Red Balloons (ABIDE + fark)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Sean: I forgot how good your Shiek is. God ****. It's always a pleasure hanging out with you. You're a very funny guy.

Tony: You're tall. With obligatory "Tony is tall." comments aside, god **** you play a lot of characters. You're like the phoenix version of Tucson's Jackie, only you're soooo much better. I really wish I could play against you more often. Jackie already gives me such good training versus obscure characters, and of course I get to learn the more obscure options each character has because of his wacky/unorthodox play style. Killing Forrest with M2's ledge stall was one of the best parts of the trip. You had better include it in shadowclaw3! Your commentary is pretty ****, too.

Rob: You're one of the most interesting players to watch. I laughed pretty hard at your match against Kosuke. I enjoy talking to you. You also intimidated the **** out of me during our doubles match. I think that if I played less aggressively on the last game, me and Shiv might have won, however. I eat something like 3 Fsmashes at the end, which lost me my stock. If I played more patiently, I really think we could have won that match.

Chuckie: Thanks again for housing us, and of course, for the cereal, and popsicles. That was pretty ****. It's kinda amusing that whenever I'm hanging out with you, I'm much less interested in smashing, than I am just chilling/talking. Also; I noticed that you neglected to show me your ideas for a CCG. Next time I'm in Phoenix, k? :D

Coty/Cody. Not sure which spelling is correct. =[. Regardless, thanks for all the friendlies. You punish my mistakes SOO well. It really helped me realize just how impatiently I play with Falco. I look forward to next Phoenix tourney.

Goop: Play your Shiek against me more often! I need the practice sooo badly. Probably more than any other character, currently. Also; Your futon is mad comfortable.

Tai/Duffy: Upload the videos faster! D:

Kosuke: <3 SNES. Also; thanks for indirectly helping me get better at tetris attack, and Kirby's Avalanche. You've got one of the most entertaining styles to watch. Your Fox made me laugh several times while we were at Goops.

Shiv: You're the best. No joke. You drove us up here. You're always mad cool to hang out with. You spotted me money, and of course, colaberating on making a team was very fun. I tested the team out, and it's currently undefeated. I haven't noticed any major problems just yet.

Rusty: Get better. You need to stop letting me and Forrest beat you with dumb tactics that don't/shouldn't work.I will say that at the moment you're a little better than Alex, if only because you're starting to have more experience than him. I'm still pretty sure you'll lose to his Ics, only because he has a lot of experience with that match up.

Tommy: ****.

Nick: Thanks for the Rice Crispy Treat. Also; we need to play more Brawl.

Crea: We need to play more. If you don't remember me, we played some friendlies. I beat your Marth, and nearly got a 4-1 comeback on you. I got you to mid% before dying to I think a Fsmash.

Random Phoenix people: Get better! If I can beat you with Ganon, and sandbag with Fox, you guys need to step it up!

Dark/Light: Thanks for the teams practice, as always. I haven't played Light in singles since Bwills RR, so we need to play next time I'm in Phoenix. I also need to play Dark more. I need the Shiek practice. Your Falcon is pretty good, but I have SOOO much experience with the match, that I don't think I'll lose to it in a set. Plus I did beat it at ACMM4. ;x

To anyone I forgot: Good ****. Aztoogood.

*Edit.*

I got 9th? ****.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
shoutouts:

taj - thanks for taking my money, I'll hold you to it another time for a repeat! also, 5'5" is NOT 5'6" you gellin' cheater! haha expect more marth dittos in the future

forward - thanks for making the ride home productive and being cool, glad to have you on our side! I will try to think about everything we talked about, and remember: go to smash tourneys to pick up girls, amirite? :D

Wobbles - you're fun to watch, less fun to play against, but still entertaining, which is why i love watching!

Tucson people, thanks for making my car ride fun and worth it, glad Tom wants to play melee again now, and Tommy get your freakin drivers license man haha. Rusty, play me more I enjoy you, Xander, brawl is def. a must since you and i are like 2/6 people in Tucson who enjoy that game lol

Chuckie : thanks for letting us go to your house man, even while empty we had a good time, and your gannon is great I enjoyed playing you

Pokey-great tourney, thanks for finding the venue, although the stairs kinda creeped me out, as in I thought they would break during the night lol

Tai, Justin: nicely ran tourneys thanks, do it again

Dark Shifter, thanks for being a good sport about doing so poorly in doubles, I know you're a pretty good smasher, and I'm sorry to drag you down. But if we team again we can do better I will have my pika in better shape than you know :D

Duffy! Its okay dude, you seem chill too and you're great in doubles man, I enjoyed watching you and Tommy play, I think you are happier you teamed with him anyway lol

everyone else, good times thanks for letting me be a part of it,a nd I'll look forward to the next one in the end of may

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
shoutouts:
Dark Shifter, thanks for being a good sport about doing so poorly in doubles, I know you're a pretty good smasher, and I'm sorry to drag you down. But if we team again we can do better I will have my pika in better shape than you know :D
i feel like a fool for not leaving my partner in crime a shoutout. anyways...

Piman(Pika) thank you for being my doubles partner. even though we didn't do as well as i thought we could, we still rocked the house. me sd'ing twice is what i think really cost us, one of those times my drill got interupted somehow and lead into the nado. don't know how that happened. haha can't wait to see you at the next one. and keep ****** with that pika

saetia-dtg

Smash Rookie
Shout-outs:

Shiv- You made this happen for me man, many thanks and good laughs.

Tony- Obviously tfg. Thanks for the mewtwo advice and reminiscing with me about D2 And if you really are down for smashathons I'll see what I can do to get up there more often.

Tai- PICHU-PI ^_^ ZZZZZ. Did I win?

Kosuke- thanks for the friendlies, man. I needed the practice. Congrats on doing so well.

Manny- Thats a good mario. Hope the new place works out dandy.

Chuckie- I really enjoyed talking with you, dude. \****'s deep. Thanks for housing us somewhat unexpectedly. Let me know when you get those cards all worked out.

****/Pokey- Thanks for getting the venue for us, dude. Mad props. Hopefully next time I can catch a show.

Coty- Get a Saturday off, because I'm pretty sure you'd wreck. Also, I hope your string disappears.

Sean- You sly devil, you. LOL

Saffy

Smash Ace
*SHOUTOUTs* /sad
I WILL MISS YOU ALL :{ SEEE YOU AT DEVASTATION

1.JustinKamikaze (Snake/MK/DDD) - Was nice to see you! >_< Amazing for not even practicing lol
3.Light (Peach) - Fun doubles, You and dark make an awesome team in both melee and brawl 8D Keep up the good work! Btw nicest peach I've ever played
4.Forward (Snake/Wario/Pit) - YAY FINALLY I GoT TO MEET YOU. Oh boy oh boy IDK WHAT TO SAY, secksy? XD thanks for makin the tourney more fun cept for when I almost had a heart attack :{ and you made fun of my ****** line on my hand D: and how the hell did you pick me up im like 9000 lbs!
5.Kira (Pit/Wolf/Rob) - nice to see you, I didn't get to watch any of your rounds, but I saw you bustin it out with your controller xD
5Jard (Snake/MK) - I hope you were ok :{ you looked a little sad but I'm really glad you won doubles :]
7.Duff0 (Marth) - (I'm guessing this is you Rugoodat) It was nice to meet you! And doing doubles with you and Tommy(?) was really fun >_< Except my total suicide of failure LOL. You guys deserved your 2nd place :)
9.Tommy (Snake) - I think I played you in some friendlies and in doubles Nice nice snake 8D Was impressed!
9.Rain(Link) - Close matches xD Your diddy was soo ... confusing :p hahaha needs moar naner spam
9.Pokey (Falco) - GG's personally your falco was better than your snake, Jungle Japes round was soo funny lol >_< But you shouldn't hate on people who play Meta , it was KINDA rude and made me cry but meh :{
9. DarkShifter (MK) - BUDDY :{ XD I'm really glad to see you are playing D3 now. Next time win!! :p NADO SPAM IT UP jk
13. Saffy - AREN"T YOU A SEXY BEAST ;D
17. Gold - I'm REALLY glad I got to meet you before I go. Your such a nice kid with an amazing falco :]. I look forward to seeing you at devastation and for us to play pokemon lol...
17. Starking - Best doubles partner ever<3 We did soo good :3 I was suprised that you even played meta :p Your lucario is amazing though soo don't give up on him
17.Piman - Really nice Pikachu was very confusing to even hit you :{, The RC round was lol :p
2: Taj - Nice smile ;) XD and god **** you are soo tall i felt like a lephrachaun or somethin next to you :-; oh ya nice marf :3

and to the dewd who said I look like Namine >_> Thanks? XD (sorry idk your name lol)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha yeah! i totally forgot about that last RC match...that was intense...I guess I gotta work on my quick attack control :x

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Melee Singles:
1: forward - good ****, etc etc
2: Taj - You performed really well at this tournament, Thugnificent. I ain't pole-jockin' or nothin' though. You want some guacamole? I make some MEAN guacamole. Your commentary is also really good.
3: Wobbles - good stuff, I'm glad you came (since you seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth)
4: Light - **** Peach
5: KosukeKGA - good **** against Chuckie
5: Dark - good **** against me (*******) and Chuckie
7: EnixMoogle - choke less
7: Tee ay eye - choke less
9: Rubyiris - Sorry about what happened. At least you didn't beat Chuckie. Cheering for the lvl 9 Fox was too good.
9: maXXXpower - Nice to see you again.
9: CREA - Nice to see you again. Pretty unfortunate we had to play as soon as we did (and that I had to lay the ****in smackdown on your candy *** again lol jk heartz)
9: Shiv - In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
13: Forrest - lol those friendlies at 215 were pretty fun. Get ***** by teleport stalls
13: Rusty - sup? I dunno, not much to say here.
13: CKaiser - You were pretty good for being a random. You were the one who called me on the phone, right?
13: rugoodat - If Duffy didn't bring his computer, I wouldn't have been able to record matches and run the bracket.
17: Mr. ? - You were surprisingly good for being a complete random
17: Tommy der Meister - Get better internet
17: TroLL - Nice to see you again.
17: fark - Thanks for the venue, organizing the thing, and everything you did.

Also...

Oscar: I missed you, dude. It was nice seeing you again.

fark

Smash Apprentice
you are all very welcome for the venue it was my pleasure. i had alot of fun,playing both games was awesome.
justin and tai thanks for running the brackets for me.
saffy-thanks i think so as well, and im not hating meta users im hating meta. sorry if i came off as an ***. ggs.
duff- melee matches too close, ill get you next time. brawl though, you ***** me. no marth practice. gotta go ditto next time.
jard-wish you tried harder.

for reals!!! wtf was that all about?a little ashamed i lost to him in teams, although he did have wobbles with him.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Melee Singles:
1: forward - good ****, etc etc
2: Taj - You performed really well at this tournament, Thugnificent. I ain't pole-jockin' or nothin' though. You want some guacamole? I make some MEAN guacamole. Your commentary is also really good.
3: Wobbles - good stuff, I'm glad you came (since you seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth)
4: Light - **** Peach
5: KosukeKGA - good **** against Chuckie
5: Dark - good **** against me (*******) and Chuckie
7: EnixMoogle - choke less
7: Tee ay eye - choke less
9: Rubyiris - Sorry about what happened. At least you didn't beat Chuckie. Cheering for the lvl 9 Fox was too good.
9: maXXXpower - Nice to see you again.
9: CREA - Nice to see you again. Pretty unfortunate we had to play as soon as we did (and that I had to lay the ****in smackdown on your candy *** again lol jk heartz)
9: Shiv - In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
13: Forrest - lol those friendlies at 215 were pretty fun. Get ***** by teleport stalls
13: Rusty - sup? I dunno, not much to say here.
13: CKaiser - You were pretty good for being a random. You were the one who called me on the phone, right?
13: rugoodat - If Duffy didn't bring his computer, I wouldn't have been able to record matches and run the bracket.
17: Tommy der Meister - Get better internet
17: TroLL - Nice to see you again.
17: fark - Thanks for the venue, organizing the thing, and everything you did.

Also...

Oscar: I missed you, dude. It was nice seeing you again.
Level 9 Fox is soooo good, god ****.

And yeah, I guess beating Chuckie would have caused some problems, I guess. Chuckie is a lot better than me though. ;[

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I wasn't sad about losing. I was glad, actually. I really wanted to leave so I just skimmed through the match without any real interest in it, so I guess that face kind of gave off the appearance of sad.

Afterfall

Smash Rookie
W00t I got owned! But by far the most fun I've had at a tourney out here (as well as my first real Brawl one). I've decided to pick up 'Chu now (totally on a whim). Thanks to Light for showing me my first Peach and Dark Shifter for just bein' cool. And to whoever was over at the Melee friendlies TV during the doubles games, YOU GUYS ROCK (and I suck XD)! Just fix the whole in the floor ;)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
9.Tommy (Snake)

Awesome teaming with you. Try not to be so risky, alright?
Yeah I really do need to work on that, was it obvious I'm not too good at doubles? Saturday was literally the 2nd time I've ever entered doubles in a tourney.

Tommy: ****.
t*ts

Tucson people, thanks for making my car ride fun and worth it, ... Tommy get your freakin drivers license man haha....
i'll think about it

9.Tommy (Snake) - I think I played you in some friendlies and in doubles Nice nice snake 8D Was impressed!
Thanks, you know, lots of people are impressed by my Snake, he's Solid.

17: Tommy Der Meister - Get better internet
I would if I could man

I will post shoutouts, just there was so many people, trying to remember them all.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Shout Outs im bored at work

Taj - Awsome watching you play melee it makes me want to play more and more hope to hang with you soon

Wobbles - Thanks for the ride home and i enjoy hanging out with you when i get the chance keep playing metaknight who cares what other people say you deserve to play him its the most fun i have in brawl and we gotta team next time

Light - We always play each other every tourney and have some good matches sorry for the luigis mansion cp with meta D:

Forward - Enjoyed watching your melee matches and good seeing you again im glad you didnt decide to play MK in our brawl matches and dont forget never play DDD against Olimar :p

Jard - DarkShifter beat you one round :p to bad we didnt get to play in grand finals like we always do it would have been intense mayne

Duff0 - Really good Marth in brawl best in AZ right now i think since b-stick quit to bad we didnt team we would have had that

Tommy - DDD > Snake you gotta find a secondary just in case that happens next time pick up lolimar not MK plz <3

Pokey - AWSOME venue thanks for setting all that up man we deff gotta do it again seeing everybody together like that was amazing

DarkShifter - Good Job beating Jard one round :p

Saffy - You will be missed i enjoyed all the hugs you gave me and the time you bought me skittles and big red hope to see you again one day :D

and to everybody else thanks for coming we gotta keep both the melee and brawl communities alive here and help each other get better and better <3

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yeah I knew DDD > Snake, but now I REALLY know, now that I've played the match up.

I really do need a secondary for both games as I only play Snake in Brawl and Ganon in Melee.

In Brawl I refuse to play lolimar and Pikachu, and I don't want to play MK so no worries. I'll come up with a secondary by next tourney.

I used to kind of secondary DDD, but I don't really like him anymore. I need to stop going for the fat powerhouse characters.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Yeah I knew DDD > Snake, but now I REALLY know, now that I've played the match up.

I really do need a secondary for both games as I only play Snake in Brawl and Ganon in Melee.

In Brawl I refuse to play lolimar and Pikachu, and I don't want to play MK so no worries. I'll come up with a secondary by next tourney.

I used to kind of secondary DDD, but I don't really like him anymore. I need to stop going for the fat powerhouse characters.
Falco, Ike, Zelda.

CHOSE ONE. D:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
The thing is, I don't really like those three either, I need a hot character to use as my secondary.

Saffy

Smash Ace
no offense to the guy but i think he had an easy bracket. i don't think my placing really determined my skill level in this tourny :/

jard in 2nd round and forward in 5th round not fun :/
/endjohns
Did he even use link? because I played Rain (was my first lost I think) and he used diddy >_> idk if it was just against me or what

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
no offense to the guy but i think he had an easy bracket. i don't think my placing really determined my skill level in this tourny :/

jard in 2nd round and forward in 5th round not fun :/
/endjohns
he didnt have an easy bracket he lost to Light 2nd round and than he lost his next match to Kira he only had one win and it was against Saffy and im sure he played diddy i just wasnt thinking about it when i sent pokey the bracket and i put link

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
he didnt have an easy bracket he lost to Light 2nd round and than he lost his next match to Kira he only had one win and it was against Saffy and im sure he played diddy i just wasnt thinking about it when i sent pokey the bracket and i put link
he had only 1 win and got 9thh place? wtf?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
wait no he had 2 wins and than he lost to light and kira so he had 2 wins and 2 losses just like you for 9th place and what place do you think you shouldve got?
i got 3 wins and 2 loses. and yes, everyone did have a hard bracket. i was just johning about certain people n stuff. /nomorejohnsabouthis

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
Some shout outs here, this was too good of a tourney.

Wobbles - always fun to talk with you, u seemed unusually calm at the tourney. lol i like that version of u better, dont wanna see u throw ur controller after losing.

Shiv (jesus) - lol cut your **** hair, why u trying to be like jesus?

Forward - nice to c ya again, lol why were you hitting on some girl like way younger than u??

Kira - good games, man... try to slow your finger movement some, its only BRAWL!!! cant move that fast

G-mo, and Vat0- was awesome to hang out with you guys for a bit, lol had a bit of commentary with oscar on taj/forward teams match

Taj - good games man, was fun to play ya! too bad that barrell took my life!! or i woulda taken that match... lmao j/k

Enixmoogle, and Tai - lol i beat boths ya's!! good games guys, c if ya 2 can beat me next time :p

CREA - was fun to hang out with ya again, since the atomic comic tourney! we gotta play again some time

hope there will be a awesome tourney like this again soon!

Top Bottom