• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew II: Chicken Teriyaki RESULTS

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Singles Bracket (16 in brackets, 26 entrants total $10 entry)
1: Overswarm (Meta Knight) $120
2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) $55
3: Quivo (Toon Link) $35
4: Capem (Meta Knight) $20
5: Infern (Snake/Ike)$10
5: Zach (Meta Knight)$10
7: Lou (Game and Watch)
7: Tyr (Lucas)
9: Mr.E (ROB)
9: Champ (Falco)
9: ParanormalSin (Olimar)
9: Baro (Ice Climbers)
13: TheKeist (Kirby)
13: ArgentStew
13: The Jerk (Random)
13: Mars

Singles Pools (rough pool results)
1: AlphaZealot
1: Quivo
1: Infern
1: Capem
5: Mr.E
5: Lou
5: ArgentStew
5: Overswarm
9: Mars
9: Tyr
9: Champ
9: ParanormalSin
13: Baro
13: TheKeist
13: Zach
13: The Jerk
17: Katon
17: Wakka
17: Schwa
17: Hence
21: Sil
21: Nest
21: Upa
21: Fromundaman
25: Quinn
25: Dlaw

Doubles Results (8 teams)
1: OS + AZ $70.00
2: Lou + Capem $40
3: TYR + Infern $20
4: Argent + Mr. E
5: Paranormal + Z
5: TheKiest + Hence
7: Mars + Schwa
7: Amy + Quinn

Full results on AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5992

I hope everyone had a great time, enjoyed the food, and got plenty of matches in. We had 10 setups so things went quickly, which was awesome. Thank you everyone who managed to bring a Wii/TV, without you guys this wouldn't have been as success.

Next WaB:
Wings and Brew III: The Mckinney
May 16, 2009

Hence

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!
Infern: I'm never taking your Snake to Battlefield again. Ta-Ta.
Schwa: You're improving with Marf, keep practicing. Just not against bad players, you won't improve at all.
Mars: Don't get grabbed.
Nest: Although I know over 9,000x more about ZSS than you, you still managed to beat me once in dittos. >-> I'm going to make major improvements to my Sheik and Peach so that I don't have to deal with ZSS, Space Animals, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, or Zelda. You're improving too, but all of team scrubtown needs to stop being scrubs kthx.
Capem: Spikes? Someday I will defeat your emmkay. 1-2 today, 2-1 next week! Muwhahaha.
AZ: Thanks for the matches, I learned a lot about how terrible ZSS vs. Diddy Kong is. Zelda or Peach are probably much better options in this matchup, but watching Dazwa almost beat NinjaLink gave me lost hope.
Bufu: Never take ZSS to Pokemon Stadium 1, lol. I'm going to do the same for Kirby, as I never knew he had such advantageous positions on that stage. o.O
The Jerk: where dat zoot suit at yo
ArgentStew: Your Lucario is reeeeallly good. Sadly, I never did get my ZSS vs. Lucario MM. D:
Mr. E: pls let me infinite you if I play you next time kthx
Lou: ZSS vs. G&W is 60:40, and the reasoning behind that is fairly obvious.
Kiest: loldoubles -_-"

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
gratz to top 8, singles pools results seems kinda weird... $175 to 4 different people?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
1: Overswarm (Meta Knight)- OS, i kinda wish you didnt have as much oli experience as you do but good **** man, glad i got to chat with you and the others about the ohio stuff.
2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - i kinda wish i didnt just give up on that first stock of that match cause i feel like i could have had you on BF.... or atleast done better. having my push to jump on really threw the rest of that match off for me. but ill try and make it to the next one. i dont see why i wouldnt be able to.
3: Quivo (Toon Link) - i still didnt get keist to tell me how his charts worked and thank you for the five minute training to Quinn. he whooped up some **** in crews!!!
4: Capem (Meta Knight) - closer than you thought it would be right???? xD lol if only my last u-smash had been a purple instead of a red.....you know how it is tho. also, stories on the way down to cbus was hilarious
5: Infern (Snake/Ike) - sorry for all the disruptions in our friendlies. my gf was having a hell of a time getting ahold of my sister. xD next one we'll get some friendlies in where i actually play non stop.
5: Zach (Meta Knight) - TEAM ZJ!!!! haha i should have done better against you, i let my hatred for this stupid game out and it happens to be the character you played. good stuff in twos tho. you need to come to more so we can get that team down!
7: Lou (Game and Watch) - didnt get to play you but i hear IC's is a tough match up for G&W.....sil thinks so too :D anyway, if youre in town with holtz, tell him to call me and ill come practice up with you guys.
7: Tyr (Lucas) - nasty lucas man. didnt really expect to see one that good. but by far the best ive ever played. good friendlies between us tho. glad you did well.
9: Mr.E (ROB) - my olimar is coming for you. dont worry, ive given you two free wins against me in doubles. next time, youre mine! ill let Z take care of argent. (even tho Argents scared of me, hes a fun fight and a challenging one i hope to have many more times.)
9: Champ (Falco) - thanks for the ride down there, sad i couldnt hang out with you guys afterwards and it wasnt even my gf who kept me from it, was my dad this time. so 16th, ill plan on staying.
9: ParanormalSin (Olimar) - best oli there, hands down.
9: Baro (Ice Climbers) - didnt get to play your IC's but i really want to now that i know you play them.
13: TheKeist (Kirby) - KEISTER!!!!!!!! how do those charts work?!??? Q and i couldnt figure it out. and thanks for "babysitting" my lappy while you were with yours :D hop it didnt stress you out any LOL
13: ArgentStew - man, i hate that i keep putting you into losers brackets. youre such a good lucario. but i always enjoy the fun match up. and Clap trap clearly should have gone on before either one of us. also see MR. E's shout for something special :D
13: The Jerk (Random) - always nice to talk to you and see you, and once again, you made out like a bandit on wings that night! hopefully someday tho, you'll find your long lost main and we can do some battles :D
13: Mars - didnt get to play your snake but from what i hear it was good. would like to do some friendlies against you some day :D
17: Katon - THOSE GOGGLES WERE ALL THE HYPE THERE!!!!!!! haha no but really. really chill guy and fun to talk to. glad i got to see you again.
17: Wakka - placed higher than mark?!?!?!? you didnt even do a falcon ditto for the bracket slot! haha, anyway, sorry bout the car and long *** drive you have today but yeah, soooo much fun in one night to have one thing bring it down.
17: Schwa - who?
17: Hence - i thought you played your characters well. despite the fact that i did have a suicide in our very first match on the very fist life in pools. i hop that someday we get some more friendlies in cause i thrive off the people who dont know the match up.
21: Sil - FALCON DITTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ftw. glad you came. now all you ahve to do is start coming over to dads house during summer and getb some good practice in and we'll go to more tournies.
21: Nest - dont think i played you but i would love to play some. if youre ever at another tourney, hit me up.
21: Upa - who?
21: Fromundaman - oli is a very tough match up for kirby, but i dont know that match up well enough to say id win it even 50% of the time. love the hat btw, and next time, more up throw to barrel cancel :D
25: Quinn - BEST IN THE HOUSE haha, im glad to see youngsters like this kid going to tournies bc it makes me soo happy to see people like AZ and Q helping him out cause i know if this was any other community (like halo) he would have been ripped to shreds.
25: Dlaw - youre ness creeped me out at first watching you vs capem, but when i got into the match i realized it was just another character i could pivot grab all day. had fun nonetheless and i hope to see you at more tournies.

1: OS + AZ - gimping me off the bat on my counter was hardcore! and yeah, the PPC (pikmin pluck chart) on my ITouch is pretty sweet :D :D :D :D :D
2: Lou + Capem - you guys did great in the matches i saw, Capem saving Lou like he did with just the nick of his tornado was 22guud.
3: TYR + Infern - i wanted to play this team very badly. would have liked to know how i would have done.
4: Agent + Mr. E - NO MORE FREE WINS....EVAR!!!! haha but really, GG's you guys, sorry i had to ban your favorite level but i had to be done!
5: Paranormal + Z - team ZJ is a much better name for us!
5: TheKiest + Hence - howd you guys play together as a team for the first time? im curious to know.
7: Mars + Schwa - didnt get to watch
7: Amy + Quinn - BEST TEAM IN THE PLACE. i honestly would have given you guys the win.

and AZ, i had a blast and i regret not coming to the last one but im going to try and make it to the next for sure, ill let my GF know whats going on and hopefully you will see either me, or both of us there.

Wings and Brew III: The Mckinney
May 16, 2009 im gonna try like hell to be there!

Hence

Smash Ace
17: Hence - i thought you played your characters well. despite the fact that i did have a suicide in our very first match on the very fist life in pools. i hop that someday we get some more friendlies in cause i thrive off the people who dont know the match up.
I really regret not using ZSS against you, as I have recorded matchup data, although minimal. The characters I used against you, even in pools/friendlies, I had limited to no experience with. I'm really scared to play against Olimar and Sonic though because I've never played against them outside of Wifi. I panicked against you and "Shugo" and made some terrible decisions.

That brings me to another point,
Does anyone in the Central Ohio area have the time or resources to setup Smashfests? I know very few offline matchups, but my skill and knowledge with my main is nothing to joke about (Approximately 5 Months and 180 Quality Posts on the ZSS boards. Not to mention the thousands of brawl matches I've watched along with hundreds of hours in training mode I've practiced). I know my situations inside and out, but setting them up is character specific.

Hence

Smash Ace
If your in columbus you can play with me/q/lou. Also scrub town is cbus.
AZ: Baro and I would like to take you up on your offer sometime.
Pdiamond pretty much quit Brawl, so we only have each other to play against now.

Btw, ZSS' next matchup discussion will likely be Diddy.
In the "Ask Snakeee Stuff about Stuff...and Stuff." thread there's a pretty large discussion going on at the moment pertaining to Diddy. Besides, we've practically squeezed the life out of the Wario (ZSS' current matchup discussion) mains who just like to argue.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I really regret not using ZSS against you, as I have recorded matchup data, although minimal. The characters I used against you, even in pools/friendlies, I had limited to no experience with. I'm really scared to play against Olimar and Sonic though because I've never played against them outside of Wifi. I panicked against you and "Shugo" and made some terrible decisions.
tbh, not arrogant or cocky, i think i would have done better against your ZSS than the characters you origanlly used due to the fact that Nope uses her every now and then, wakka, a close friend of mine, used to play her a lot too, and paradigm play(ed,s) her and tbh, i dont think the match up is that hard.

Hence

Smash Ace
tbh, not arrogant or cocky, i think i would have done better against your ZSS than the characters you origanlly used due to the fact that Nope uses her every now and then, wakka, a close friend of mine, used to play her a lot too, and paradigm play(ed,s) her and tbh, i dont think the match up is that hard.
The matchup is 60:40 ZSS. Besides, those players aren't nearly as experienced with her as I am. I'll learn the Olimar matchup just for you. Will you be coming to Katon's tourney?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
The matchup is 60:40 ZSS. Besides, those players aren't nearly as experienced with her as I am. I'll learn the Olimar matchup just for you. Will you be coming to Katon's tourney?
hopefully, i need to talk to my gf before i do cause our anniversaries are on the 13'ths and shes not gonna be home for it, so once i find out the date for her and i, i will know if i can go or not.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:
1: AlphaZealot - Still hoping to get a money match against you. I really want to work on my matchup against Diddy and I figure you could really help me out. Maybe next time?
1: Quivo - Your Toon Link is still ****. One of these days I'll win a set against you...maybe. Your Pokemon Trainer is scary. You should use him more.
1: Infern - psh scrub. Seriously though, sorry I'm not Eddy so we couldn't **** everyone in teams...
1: Capem - Fun money match. Metaknight is gay.
5: Mr.E - Good ROB. Normally I don't have so much trouble with ROB players.
5: Lou - MM's were good. So close on that last one.
5: ArgentStew - I was hoping we'd get in a money match so I could work on my Lucario game but friendlies were good. You seemed upset though. I'm sorry if I offended you or anything. I was having a bad day too.
5: Overswarm - Congrats on first. Metaknight is gay. I want to MM that PT of yours lol. You can always just MM me with your Metaknight and win it back anyway...
9: Mars - Gods of war are awesome...mine's better.
9: Tyr - Best Lucas in the midwest!
9: Champ - Metaknight is gay. Use Falco.
9: ParanormalSin - Fun friendlies. We should have MM'd.
13: Baro - Possibly the gayest use of Metaknight I've ever seen in my entire life. You completely deserved killing yourself on that last stock just because you were tornado spamming so **** hard. Normally I would feel really bad for someone if that happened to them but in this case, it could not have been more fitting or deserved.
13: TheKeist - Great pools matches. Put my matches on youtube pleeeease?
13: Zach - Metaknight is gay. You're good though. I should have stuck with Lucas...
17: Katon - Fun MM. Fear my Lucas. If you decide to use Lucas seriously you should read my guide sometime on the Lucas boards.
17: Wakka - Bowser is awesome. Keep using him. I was terrified of getting grabbed.
21: Fromundaman - We should low tier rematch sometime if you're still using Mario.
25: Quinn - Yay little kid.
25: Dlaw - Epic fail from the guy who never plays Smash anymore and probably won't even get on here to read this.

I had a really good time at this. The food was great and everything ran smoothly. Sorry I had to leave early.

Hence

Smash Ace
hopefully, i need to talk to my gf before i do cause our anniversaries are on the 13'ths and shes not gonna be home for it, so once i find out the date for her and i, i will know if i can go or not.
If not, I'll just prove you wrong at Wings and Brew III.

The matchup is simplier than I had first presumed because of how little Olimar can do while aerial. Olimar gets things worse than others while he's above ZSS since he doesn't have anything that can outrange or outprioritize her at all from that position.
ZSS also edgeguards him really well.
Olimar has a much better grab game obviously, and he has nice control when he has ZSS on the run.

Spacing alone should keep me outside of your grab range and pressure your shield in the same effort. Exploiting Olimar's obvious weaknesses should, theoretically, be an autowin.

Don't forget, I already know how you play. :)
$5 MM?

Mr.E

Smash Lord
ROAR! and stuff

I wish I didn't have to lose to Lou at every tournament. Oh well, good ****, mang. 'Sin, I can't believe you accidentally rolled into my accidental USmash. Olimar is short, how does he get hit by it ???

Oh, do you have a link to this on AiB?

4: Agent + Mr. E
:lick:

lou4222

Smash Lord
So I just spent about 20-30 minutes typing shoutouts and accidentally hit the back button. Too tired to do all that again. Ill re type them tomorrow. **** that is frustrating. Good games everyone.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
If your in columbus you can play with me/q/lou. Also scrub town is cbus.
AZ: Baro and I would like to take you up on your offer sometime.
Pdiamond pretty much quit Brawl, so we only have each other to play against now. .
We should smashfest sometime this week before my tourney.

SHOUTOUTS CopyPasta'd

AZ: Good **** TOing, I need to work on my 'Nana game then I got you in dittos.
Mr. E: I'll get the droid I'm looking for next time.
Baro: lolsummit next time; New Pork
Sil: And thats why I don't play Pikachu.
Capem: Almost time for a new main huh?
Lou: Barrel Spike
Mars: I hate Snake.
Argent: Nice PT.
Q: No more ROB in Crews.
Infern: 5 stocks with Ike, good ****.
NEST: I thought I knew zoot suit ditto... but I don't.
Champ: Weegee > Falco
Tyr: NASTY Lucas, I am gonna have nightmares.
Sin: Thanks, lol. We totally need to Oli ditto. Maybe Solimar ditto haha?
Kiester: We didn't get our ditto off this time, but we will next time! Also we should disk golf sometime.

QUINN: MVP
Wakka: lol.

Cake: I hope you got some good Zzz's, even though I know you were just too afraid to face me.

QUIVO

Smash Master
GGs to everyone I played!
This tourny was a lot of fun.

I'm glad Quinn used some mindgames, and tried out some tricksies I taught him lol.

Smashfield is too funny <3
After the tourny was the best.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
If not, I'll just prove you wrong at Wings and Brew III.

The matchup is simplier than I had first presumed because of how little Olimar can do while aerial. Olimar gets things worse than others while he's above ZSS since he doesn't have anything that can outrange or outprioritize her at all from that position.
ZSS also edgeguards him really well.
Olimar has a much better grab game obviously, and he has nice control when he has ZSS on the run.

Spacing alone should keep me outside of your grab range and pressure your shield in the same effort. Exploiting Olimar's obvious weaknesses should, theoretically, be an autowin.

Don't forget, I already know how you play. :)
$5 MM?
my play style varies a lot depending on match ups i know, and ones i dont. ask capem about that. i know i suprised him when it came down to last stock of our third game.

also, its as easy as a down b to stop and edge guard and a down b to stop your air game. but one thing i did learn in the process of playing ZSS's is you better be good at baiting that foward b cause i got powershield on my side :D

Sin: Thanks, lol. We totally need to Oli ditto. Maybe Solimar ditto haha?
QUINN: MVP.
haha dittos are dumb for olimar but sure. :D
and quoted for the best player in the house, he took 4stocks you know?

Hence

Smash Ace
my play style varies a lot depending on match ups i know, and ones i dont. ask capem about that. i know i suprised him when it came down to last stock of our third game.

also, its as easy as a down b to stop and edge guard and a down b to stop your air game. but one thing i did learn in the process of playing ZSS's is you better be good at baiting that foward b cause i got powershield on my side :D

haha dittos are dumb for olimar but sure. :D
and quoted for the best player in the house, he took 4stocks you know?
Even if you whistlecancel my aerials, they're still four frames. Juggling Olimar is easier than juggling R.O.B, and that's just sad. Also, by edge guarding I don't mean attacking you. I mean predicting your Up+B with my many unpunishable edge stalls.

Furthermore, a good ZSS doesn't approach with Plasma Whip. It's a defensive pressuring and spacing tool. Baiting? LOL.
An aggressive Olimar is anything but a formidable opponent if you plan on bumrushed attempts at powershielding to U-Throw/F-Throw.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Looks like this was a fun tournament. Too bad I couldn't make it to **** everyone in sight. <3

Congrats OS and AZ for top two.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
13: Baro - Possibly the gayest use of Metaknight I've ever seen in my entire life. You completely deserved killing yourself on that last stock just because you were tornado spamming so **** hard. Normally I would feel really bad for someone if that happened to them but in this case, it could not have been more fitting or deserved.

Also, to Quinn: Mario Kart 64 was fun

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
So I just spent about 20-30 minutes typing shoutouts and accidentally hit the back button. Too tired to do all that again. Ill re type them tomorrow. **** that is frustrating. Good games everyone.
Wow that really sucks :O
/comfort

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
OK, shout-outs...

1: AlphaZealot - Good venue, good tourney... Who was it that put me down as Agent for doubles? Didn't talk to ya much or play ya... I will have to change that on the 16th... :p
1: Quivo - Same thing... Gotta play ya...
1: Infern - That comeback caused me a ton of problem in brackets... I owe you a MM... Sorry I was so frustrated in friendlies... I got tired, couldn't think, etc etc...
1: Capem - That near comeback almost caused me to come out of there with some kinda moral victory... :/
5: Mr.E - Try not to die so much... We did better when you didn't die so early... :p
5: Lou - You know you can press the forward button in most browsers and everything will still be there...right? :dizzy:
5: ArgentStew - (insert random "You suck" or "Best <character> main in <area>" message)
5: Overswarm - I gotta play you too...
9: Mars - Who were you? Why are there so many people I don't know yet? Gotta play you too...
9: Tyr - I was frustrated both because I got tired for the 3rd tourney in a row and because I was playing so poorly... Sorry... :/
9: Champ - You're not winning next time... Falco or MK, I'll be ready...
9: ParanormalSin - I just need to work on the Oli matchup like I did the Marth matchup... I overcame the Marth disadvantage pretty well if you remember that... :p
13: Baro - Didn't play you either... :/
13: TheKeist - Good games in doubles...
13: Zach - I shouldn't have let ya take a game off me in pools... Good games...
13: The Jerk - Didn't play ya, but I have before...
17: Katon - First time we played since Test Your Might II, right? I got better since then...
17: Wakka - Didn't play ya... Didn't talk to ya...
17: Schwa - Good games... Did I mention I know the Marth matchup very well?
17: Hence - I owe you a MM then...
21: Sil - Didn't play ya...
21: Nest - Keep working on that ZSS...
21: Upa - Keep working on that Lucas/Ness...
21: Fromundaman - Glad you got your MM's in before we left...
25: Quinn - Jigglypuff + d-throw over and over makes him laugh uncontrollably...
25: Dlaw - Didn't play ya...

I swear I'll place higher next time... I know I can play better than that... And more MMs next time... I'm taking on anyone and everyone who wants to play... :chuckle:

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Even if you whistlecancel my aerials, they're still four frames. Juggling Olimar is easier than juggling R.O.B, and that's just sad. Also, by edge guarding I don't mean attacking you. I mean predicting your Up+B with my many unpunishable edge stalls.

Furthermore, a good ZSS doesn't approach with Plasma Whip. It's a defensive pressuring and spacing tool. Baiting? LOL.
An aggressive Olimar is anything but a formidable opponent if you plan on bumrushed attempts at powershielding to U-Throw/F-Throw.
fond this to more hypothetical than actual. with as many meatknights as ive played, i never "plan" on going straight for the grapple to the ledge, i always go for the up onto the stage. i use the same stratagey against most people who have a tether recover. ie-links', samus', shiek, stuff like that.

altho i do got to say, the oli boards say peach is at 70-30 against oli, and i dont even think that matchup is that bad xD so any challenges is welcomed :D

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
9: ParanormalSin - I just need to work on the Oli matchup like I did the Marth matchup... I overcame the Marth disadvantage pretty well if you remember that... :p

I swear I'll place higher next time... I know I can play better than that... And more MMs next time... I'm taking on anyone and everyone who wants to play... :chuckle:
haha, i do remember that, and i was pretty suprised, you also play way different from any other lucario i know. so it always throws me off.

ALSO, while im thinking about it. WTF happened to you when 11010 (Zach, my partner in doubles) killed you on delfino?

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
First off I'd like to say I am so glad that i called off work to come to this, was a classic.

Shoutouts...yay!

1: AlphaZealot-Tourney was ran extremely well as usual. grats on 2nd place, and we will get our rematch eventually :-). Don't think I will forget about your SD that you had after killing OS in teams, was a classic lol.
1: Quivo- you SD against everyone but me...thx lol. Once again your toonlink is too sexy. Keep up the good work.
1: Infern-look at the avatar...thats right
1: Capem-Scrub, o wait...thats me
5: Mr.E-Rob is getting alot better, keep up the good work
5: Lou-Good **** in teams, pick up the pace in singles man
5: ArgentStew-Your lucario is getting better everytime I see you, keep up the hard work.
5: Overswarm- Was good talking with you about some of the matchups, also about the circuit stuff after the tourney. Good stuff on winning singles too.
9: Mars-Nice snake man.
9: Tyr-Fun MM. your Lucas is too good.
9: Champ- Prada sucks! (face plant to table)
9: ParanormalSin- I didn't doubt your ability as oli at all...I think i was over confident in the matchup and relized that I really lack the matchup experience...come to holtz this week.
13: Baro-Icies are getting better...thx for the shocktop again :-)
13: TheKeist- Always fun, always the light of the party....The Keister!!!!!!!
13: Zach-Improving at an extremly fast rate...next time I will not accept wife johns, you will have to stay for draft crews.
13: The Jerk- A.K.A Logan...can't believe you were in my pool for the 4th straight event lol..pick a **** character and practice them :-D
17: Katon-No comment...punk lol
17: Wakka-lol at your car getting towed...i felt bad that it was on your B-day and you had to spend your b-day money on it.
17: Schwa-Nice to see you at the tourney, didn't get to play tho
17: Hence-Zoot suit is getting good..keep it up...and I'm not getting spiked next time
21: Sil-Our random mm was too fun...more next time
21: Nest-Didn't get to play
21: Upa-Didnt get to play
21: Fromundaman- you kill yourself!!!! and then it goes downhill...your kirby is getting good tho.
25: Quinn- MVP! just too good little guy.
25: Dlaw-Nice ness man, looking forward to see you again at the next one.

Amy- I love the T-Shirt design, ill be buying one on the 16th thats for sure

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't remember that match against Zach on Delfino... But I've been playing differently against all MKs...for the worse really... I need to go back to what worked and stick with it...

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I don't remember that match against Zach on Delfino... But I've been playing differently against all MKs...for the worse really... I need to go back to what worked and stick with it...
the level was going down to the sand and i saw that you had died from zach while i was busy with mr. E so i was wondering if you recalled such a battle.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't remember how that game ended... I completely forgot that I had lost to him on Delfino...

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Okay here we go. Katon yes I know I say it wrong lol.

Q AZ and Lou thanks for an awesome night n Cbus.

OS lol bananagiens I luv it.

Zach nice MK.

ParanormalSin sry bout not taking ya back.

Jerk goodtimes as always.

Infern! Lol goodtimes u n the god kias need to stay next time.

Tyr srry I played mk, yes flaco is better and I wasn't thinkin to clearly lol we will mm again and ill play falco deal?

Sil my DK plus talent juice equals better than ur pikachu!!! Lol

Wakka sad face* about the towing...

Argent I hate! Lucario! Lol and urs is rly good GGs.

Random kid in Canes talk **** get face slammed in table guess I owe ya for that pop ur face spilled. =)

Guy in Wings n brew thanks sooo much for lettin me park there over night

Quinn! I can't believe u didn't take 1st n pools but its ok u'll do better next time jus ask Quivo what to do with toon link!

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
1: AlphaZealot: Congrats on winning second and hosting yet another successful tourney...I'm telling you, pink shirts with black lettering would be off the hook.

1: Quivo: Quivo's TL: "Hey Jerk!" The Jerk: "Hey TL!" TL: "You dead. :D" TJ: :( .......Yeah, that pretty much sums that up. Congrats at 3rd and I hope we can play some more online sometime, lord knows I need all the practice I can get.

1: Infern: I didn't get to play ya but congrats on doing so well and get dat snake outta here, WE LIKE IKE!

1: Capem: A.K.A. Ajay...hahahahahahaha!!!! Always good seeing and talking to you, but it's getting :( playing you in pools EVERY SINGLES TOURNEY!!! Tio sucks, because apparently it just wants me to lose to you every time! GRRRRRRR!!! JERK SMASH!!! I'll pick a main...someday.

5: Mr.E: Didn't get to play you dude but you have a great r.o.b. :D He's so adorable.

5: Lou: Lou, I haven't played with you in FOREVER!!! Seriously, I think we only played once or twice in a tourney. :( 2D is not dead, Game and Watch will live on forever...unfortunately. Nice job in the tourney, man.

5: ArgentStew: I didn't get to play you on this day, and thank god! Haha, take that as a compliment, I hate fighting Lucario and you certainly have a great one.

5: Overswarm: Congrats on winning the tourney, dude. Now go back to all bumblebee R.O.B., he needs more lovin'. :D This is a metaknight free sentence. :p

9: Mars: Didn't get to play you or even see you play that much :(

9: Tyr: Didn't get to play you either, but yeah...Lucas for "not that bad" tier! Seriously though, you are too good with him. Nice job in the tourney.

9: Champ: You know what I don't like? You being ahead of me! Falco sucks! So maybe I'll start playing him...haha well it's always a good time hanging out with ya, see you Saturday you punk!

9: ParanormalSin: It's always great to talk to you man, and I got to play with you in pools again :) But I lost...again. Haha, sometimes I just feel like going back to Link, then I realize I'm probably insane. Olimar is a jerk!!!! But at least you make him look good while he's being a jerk :) Stupid short guy with a big honker!

13: Baro: Didn't get to play you in this tourney, but I heard about that summit match and the C. Falcon ditto...you are crazier than I am. Congrats!

13: TheKeist: You are a riot, Keister. But I like never get to play you, dude. :(

13: Zach: Man your MK is a JERK! Haha, you're gettin' really good, man, now I just wanna take a break from playing you! You knock me out in C4, now in WaB II...STOP IT! :D

13: The Jerk: Oh you jerk...you'd played as Sonic on a whim without even touching him for 9 months. This is why you don't do well, you pick your character(s) when you get to the tourney. You are stupid, but at least you got lucky and won a match. Zelda is good, but not against TL. Sheik...DACUS is too good. Pit's not ready yet, at least not against TL. MK dittos suck if you don't main MK, since you know they know the matchup when you obviously just hope for the best. Marth owns GaW. R.O.B. is cute, maybe you should go back to him, he was your first true love in this game. Hey, at least you played less than 7 different characters at this tourney! Good job, idiot! P.S. TL is a jerk.

17: Katon: You're gonna make it out of pools soon :) Mr. Peppermint Nightmare!

17: Wakka: It was good talking to you and we had fun with bowser dittos. :D Hope to see you soon!

17: Schwa: Sorry brah, didn't get to play with ya :(

17: Hence: Hence Hence Hence. Why didn't you play Zero Suit, I was shocked! Well luckily sonic has speed on his side, cause I needed to win that first match or I was screwed. At Katon's tourney we're DEFINITELY gonna find a setup and play some Zoot Suit dittos. What a babe, I wish my girlfriend wore those outfits.

21: Sil: I didn't get to play with you man but the C. Falcon match was too good and it was nice seeing you as always!

21: Nest: Man, another person I didn't get to play with, that always bums me out. :(

21: Upa: It was nice talking to you dude, hopefully you come to more tournaments!

21: Fromundaman: Dude, the random first match was awesome! No one else would do that with me! I am King Random though and the day was mine! It was fun playing with you and good seeing you there. :)

25: Quinn: MVP!!! MVP!!!

25: Dlaw: We had a couple of really close matches, keep that Zero Suit going, man! :D

- WaB: Thanks for giving me 17 DELICIOUS wings! You rock! I'd shake your hand but your sauce is all over mine.

- Amy: To reiterate, PINK SHIRTS! PINK. SHIRTS. Thank you! :D

- Swine Flu: YOU SUCK! GET OUTTA HERE!

This was way too long, but I had to give everyone a piece of the jerk pie. I'll see most of you this Saturday! Take it easy!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
13: The Jerk: Oh you jerk...you'd played as Sonic on a whim without even touching him for 9 months. This is why you don't do well, you pick your character(s) when you get to the tourney.
Riddler doesn't even know what character he's playing until 3-2-1-GO! :p I'd like to see you two play each other one day if both of ya are ever at the same venue...

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
...Wtf, no homo intended right? haha:laugh:
no, homo intended all the way. btw, i hate your sig, im pro ban :D

9: ParanormalSin: It's always great to talk to you man, and I got to play with you in pools again :) But I lost...again. Haha, sometimes I just feel like going back to Link, then I realize I'm probably insane. Olimar is a jerk!!!! But at least you make him look good while he's being a jerk :) Stupid short guy with a big honker!
its funny tho jerk, ive always played characters with HUGE noses. mario luigi doc in melee (played falcon aswell, but i love moonwalking) and in brawl, started playing mario and luigi again, then picked up olimar and diddy, and lets face, it, that thing is a nose >.>

and thanks man, hilts still better than i so im out to catch him and someday i will. may not be soon but i will surpass him. going for the gold once that meta is banned.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** I forgot about Wakka, sucks that you got towed man. Rest assured that the

Wakka: lol
was not about the towing. Just fact that you were so flustered over Quinn.

no, homo intended all the way. btw, i hate your sig, im pro ban :D

and thanks man, hilts still better than i so im out to catch him and someday i will. may not be soon but i will surpass him. going for the gold once that meta is banned.

Top Bottom