• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is for chumps ( NFL Melee tourney with Brawl singles and doubles )

RAM

Smash Lord
So for years of NFL saying we're going to host a second tourney and not actually having any of team DAT members finding a location it took me to actually skip work calling in sick and randomly finding a really good location with many tv's completely by accident going to a small tourney. :laugh: Now that a location is found all that is left is a good date and some interest. The tourney will be held sometime in July ( possibly mid to late June )but it would be pointless if everyone is not free to attend and we all know a Fail tourney is fail.

What I'm saying is everyone vote for which date would be best for everyone to attend? and since I"m a nub with forums. With all that being said just reply in this thread and we'll go from there.

Saturday June 20th
Saturday June 27th
Saturday July 4th
Saturday July 11
Saturday July 18

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
June 20th would **** ruses tourney but if this one gets hype we can have people that go to ruses go to this..Omg get ***** Florida come to this :p

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Ryan..... you should make sure your own crew can make this before you set these dates man...... just talk to me asap cause dude I'm going to be gone almost the whole month of July :/

Also I will prolly be able to house people cause my mom will be gone all of June and July. So, yea and my I found out my sister will as well so big empty house for me.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I have no idea what my summer schedule will be like. So atm I'm down for any date. I'll let you know if/when anything changes there. But I'm definitely interested in heading over to hang though, so make this happen.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Eh, Brawl side-tournament's not enough incentive for me to go. I don't play competitive Melee anymore.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Eh, Brawl side-tournament's not enough incentive for me to go. I don't play competitive Melee anymore.
I find it funny that every time a Melee only tourney pops up you have to tell everyone that you don't play melee anymore.
DUURRRRR Luis we know this by now :laugh:

In other news pending on the date I could make an appearance

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ima come but i need housing, lol. House me Ryan of death will follow you and cause torment to your loved ones.

RAM

Smash Lord
LOL dammit Rag.

John -I talked to David and he suggested the dates I talked to the whole crew except u because I assumed u would be free. but we'll talk.

If enough ppl come Reflex we can have Doubles for Brawl too. so no jons good buddy.

Lee get ur *** down here.

Alpha talk to GA peeps and direct them to this thread here.

Once we can get some kind of date going we can actually make a real thread for this tourney.

rice

Smash Journeyman
i agree with this tournament ... Lol
I better see some GA gay love in this thread ;) and yayz

@ lee - OG melee crew?...

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I am interested in this.
I'll find out when my semester ends so I can give a date that's good for me.
Probably July though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
interested

no brawl

melee onry

i choose rice as my date.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I full support the Panhandlers- they are too sexy for anyone to miss this tournament.

Especially that cutie, Rice ;)
I like June 20th.

Who wants MMs at this?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
June 20th woot!!!!!

I am really down for this.

Anyone being housed with me better not have a problem with birds or chinchillas ;)

Mike - **** you i want a MM!!!

Lee - OG melee crew?? Don't explain on here you will have to just explain in person when you get here ;)

Reflex - come play we r having brawl and melee lol

Alpha - alpha alpha alpha alpha (translates to yes for your housing request)

Tim - **** school!!! get over here!!!

Sleepy - I'm sorry Rice isn't a date. You can take him on a date but it'll cost u about $3.50 cover fee just for me to book you into his schedule, then there is a $20 minimum to take him on a date. The date may be entitled to but is not limited to such events as a movie a dinner or a smash tournament. All actions may, but are not guaranteed to end in hot David sexxx. Notice how there are 3 x's to show the explicitness of how nasty and dirty sex with David can be.

A'lectrius - really man even here on the boards..... Ya know what. *** that apostrophe in your name. Your name is Alectrius now. No apostrophe. Got it? Also the next time you come to hang with us I'm gonna take you out to the beach and show you what you have done to the waters here. Damm sharks!!!

More shout outs later.

More people should get hyped for this.

Peace Drumma

ragnarock

Smash Lord
****it john, keep the apostrophe and the next time where together i'll tell you the other terrible things im behind to.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Lol everyone is gonna lose to my **** ganon in melee..

I am totally kidding

I think the brawl side tourney makes it sound like no brawl people should come but Doooo!!

Reflex come **** FL brawl some more k?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
because melee is the NBA and brawl is fischer price kiddie basketball.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
so i heard SleepyK plays TOO much brawl.

Also gigs is on June 20th..but i guess that doesnt matter since its a brawl gigs but still :p..

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
oooo brawl gigs i see damm. we might want to have this on the 27th then. Who says thats okay??

alright ALectrius I will be looking forward to seeing what sort of other evil shinanigans you have been up to as of late. It wouldn't surprise me if you were the one who released this swine flu into Mexico to begin with.

Also yea ram heres the address

620 N New Warrington Road Pensacola Florida 32506

Google Maps Dog!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
Thanks for the address good sir. We have to discuss something Rice have brought to my attention that is critical. Also I lost the number may u provide that with me as well.

I'll make the real thread on Friday when I'm off again but it looks like June the 20th is the go to date.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'll try to be there :D, I'll try to convince others to go as well.

EDIT: Rice what happened to your thread of trying to get a tourney attendance?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
We already have that established that so Ram are we sticking with the 20th or the 27th? i dont think attendance would be too much different but w/e we will seee..if this gets 30+ brawl/melee i would be happy :p

Top Bottom