• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Moveset Discussion: Front Smash

Yosheon

Smash Cadet
It's powerful, but I wish it wasn't so laggy. One of the positive things about this attack is that it causes Yoshi to rear his head back, which means his nose won't be a big target for a while. It's one of Yoshi's kills moves that shouldn't be used that much unless the opponent is at a somewhat high percentage.

Does his f-smash have super armor?

Metatitan

Smash Master
no it doesnt, he draws his head back but it gives no armor. pivot smashing is what this move is all about, reading rolls, a great OoS option against marth, pivot smashing, pivot smashing, oh and did i mention pivot smashing?

Airborne

Smash Lord
pivot smashing is too gud!!! once you are able to figure out the max range on this move, it's a lot easier to kill with it... y'know if the opponent doens't realize that there are frames where his head swells XD

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
I'm having trouble with this move's range, it's a bit...lacking.

Top Bottom