• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barbaria -- yoshi/kirby combo video

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
good yoshi bro, and you make kirby seem fun

i like how you interrupt a combo just to take us to a later point in that combo ^__^

korgoth

Smash Rookie
awesome. A few people in the yoshi thread left some good comments that i'll use to make the next video better. I plan on the video just showing me and one friend playing, showing both of our highlights.

Lesleyk

Smash Apprentice
****, I never knew Yoshi was this good :laugh: . You inspired me to try him out, those were

some awesome combo's. The way you use your footstool is amazing too. In the most

combo vids those are just the lucky kills, but you really use it in a great combination to kill
your foe's.

Good video, I loved the Yoshi part ;D (Im not such a big fan of kirby :p)

5/5

Looking out for Barbaria II

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hey I played you on Faux Finder right? Great Yoshi man, I always want to pick him up but I just can't get used to the playstyle. The timing on all of those Dair spikes is pretty funny :laugh:

Edit: the sliding at 1:20 is crazy

korgoth

Smash Rookie
i think i might do like captain falcon and ganon or ice climbers (without chain grabs) in barbaria II. Also kinda thinking about just not featuring any characters not sure. I also had the idea of showing the highlights of some matches with one friend. It would have both of us comboing in the video

Top Bottom