• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
So, This is the New OP ppl have been telling me to make.

Uh, we have like 3 real Crew Members. Here they are in Power Ranked Order:
1. Me
2. CJ
3. Shonic

Biz has "retired" from competitive play but still plays with us. Hes priy gud. He justs plays like a scrub.

Honorary Crew Members (You Don't Live Here But I Love You):
PEEFatron
Dart
Wiggins

Why You May Have Heard of Us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6IDZP0kEQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1-14EWXjC0
I was the first person to upload a Pound 4 Match to youtube (/eflex)
I attend Major Regional Tournies and as many Nationals as I can and record/upload as many matches as I can.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Show me your moves.

It's bs that you guys make fun of me for that, i was trying to save innocent bystanders from getting punched...

i plan on being in the losers finals every time now, no more of this two matches and out BULLSH**

whats the name of that hitbox program PEEF? i wanna get that so i can figure out this games random fuc*ing hitboxes

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Hellz yea! I was hoping you'd put start a thread here!

So I've got good news and bad news:

Bad: I'm leaving town tomorrow to visit South Bend for a week, and then fly to GA to pick up my car. So I'll miss the next two events. :-(

Good: I'll have a car at the end of it, and I'll never miss another one!

PEEF!

Smash Hero

Bad: I'm leaving town tomorrow to visit South Bend for a week, and then fly to GA to pick up my car. So I'll miss the next two events. :-(

Sweet, glad to hear it.

That means I have 2 more weeks on top of the KB kingdom...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero

i was born in south bend

S

shorty47725

Correction on the address for my (Matt's) house: it's 3207 Lake Dr... not 3702

Hope to see you all here tomorrow.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I was born in Benton Harbor, but graduated high school in South Bend. It's not my favorite place, but I've got tons of family / friends in this area that I need to see.
we moved when i was very young, the only way i can picture that place is through home movies, so i dont really know anything about south bend other than that i was born there.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
hey somebody post on the ebash forums for me, i cant sign in, to any account. i tried to sign into the 4 accounts i made and wiggins's account and none of them have ever worked.

this is what i want to say.

Hey drew its your favorite ex-employee, i didnt come here to flame, i came here to expose your lies.
Whats this non-sense about PEEF breaking rules disrespecting ebash staff and taking advantage of your generosity? Ive personally never heard such a load of BS in my whole life.
Spencer broke rules? Oh wait, he cussed, you mean like 100% of your customer base has at some point?
What staff member did he disrespect? You? You have to give respect to receive it, and im failing to come up with a point that you ever respected PEEF.
What generosity? We were always on edge there, we couldnt cuss (a natural reaction in the heat of any moment). The regulars couldnt bring in food or drinks. you will say "i gave you a place to play" i say we payed you to play there. making that argument irrelevant, further more you didnt make the place for US you made the place for PEOPLE. The amount of money the regulars spent at Evansville eBash was not at all in-line with how they were being treated by you.
What is this stuff about "i encourage" people taking melee nights out of ebash(taking business from eBash). Thats why i got fired, dont lie to the people. Dont make a new lie about how thats not why i got fired. You mean i got fired because someone got on my account on a PC while i was in Indy visiting my step-mom who has cancer? Right, that makes sense. So you're either lying about being happy that melee nights were moved out of ebash, or you are not a smart business man, as their goes anywhere from $25 - $50 every week, (Dota Nights make less so dont act like you dont care about that money + if you didn't care about that money you wouldn't have fired me).

And to think this couldve all been avoided if you had just bought a $20 game(that you wouldve made your money back on immediately anyway).

This isn't me getting back at you for firing me, i have a full time summer job, making more than the paltry sum i did there, now i wont have scheduling conflicts. This firing was a "blessing', thanks Drew! I'm almost sorry i had to expose you as a liar.

just copy and paste that ^

edit
be sure to let me know when you post it, and give link me to where you post it. It can be a new thread or you cant post in the thread drew explained about why PEEF got banned.
lol PEEF, as soon as i posted that i saw a few typos....GG

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL. Good timez Rene and Wiggins. The weekday sleepover during school is always FTW.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Informal meeting tonight? Ill throw a 2.5 if we can get ppl interested.

Edit: 2.5 is on. My place at 7 tonight.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
So yea, tonight I was pretty pissed about losing to Shonic... Again.

GOD **** Marth.

Next week it won't happen again.... You feel me? It won't happen AGAIN.

That is all, Wiggins is off.

EDIT:

Also, I like to punch little kids. Just so everyone knows.

That is all. Good bye.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wiggman, you've got it next time man. Its gonna be so legit. I would like PEEFvWiggins grand finals instead of PEEFvShonic.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
So yea, tonight I was pretty pissed about losing to Shonic... Again.

GOD **** Marth.

Next week it won't happen again.... You feel me? It won't happen AGAIN.

That is all, Wiggins is off.

EDIT:

Also, I like to punch little kids. Just so everyone knows.

That is all. Good bye.
Wavedash from sheild.

Wavedash->f-tilt

d-throw->aerial

Learn to ledgetech and punish marth's laggier moves and I don't think you'll have that much trouble...Unless Shonic's actually pretty good :-P

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Jekyll, you know I'm syked for you comin out here?

I'm getting myself hyped to see another good Weegee(that is, if you consider my Weegee good). I wish I could sit around and practice right now, but I'm letting PEEF borrow my cube for E52.

Hopefully I work an early shift Monday so that I can make it.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Wavedash from sheild.

Wavedash->f-tilt

d-throw->aerial

Learn to ledgetech and punish marth's laggier moves and I don't think you'll have that much trouble...Unless Shonic's actually pretty good :-P
shonic didnt know how to l-cancel or tech until about a month ago or so.

hes good cause hes marth, not cause hes skilled.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i just took some sleeping pills, im way to hyped for this thing to happen.

gotta get some sleep for the long drive tommorrow/friday.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I'm pretty pissed I can't be there for the whole thing. I'm going to have to work miracles with the wire harness on my car and overnight the bumper delivery if I'm even going to have a chance at meeting up with you all on Saturday.

But if I don't show up to KB on Monday, I will **** a cow and you all can watch while I eat it.

Reneblade said:
hes good cause hes marth, not cause hes skilled.
Yea...Wiggins, just learn to WD from shield, and some edgeguarding tactics and you'll **** his face off.

Edit: Because there are too many four-letter words that can be plugged in there, I'll specify that I will "crap" a cow.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
welllllllll where should i start

Drew fired me for one
He ebanned PEEF
He "fired" 2 interns who happen to be good friends
and because of that we've decided not to go back to eBash ever again.

i dont know the whole story because while most of this was going down, i was in Indy.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I'm pretty pissed I can't be there for the whole thing. I'm going to have to work miracles with the wire harness on my car and overnight the bumper delivery if I'm even going to have a chance at meeting up with you all on Saturday.

But if I don't show up to KB on Monday, I will **** a cow and you all can watch while I eat it.

Yea...Wiggins, just learn to WD from shield, and some edgeguarding tactics and you'll **** his face off.

Edit: Because there are too many four-letter words that can be plugged in there, I'll specify that I will "crap" a cow.
i'd say no John's, but cars are expensive and frustrating so instead ill just say:
ill be crossing my fingers and holding my breath hoping that you make it.

Wiggins

Smash Ace

I thought you said you were gonna f*ck a cow. That would've been more hilarious.

First, you do obscene things with the cow, then you eat it. It's a match made in heaven.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
BunBun, we got banned because we wanted to move our weekly meeting from eBash to eachothers houses. He called that "dileberately taking business away from the store" even though I was bringing all these guys in to play every monday anyway.

But *** them. I've got lots of venues for POE3.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
If I move back to Louisiana before POE3 you better believe I'll make the drive back here just to play in that shiznite.

Shoooooot, I might even bring some more people with me to play. I'm converting everyone back home from Super Smash Bros 'Brawful.'

This... WILL happen.

Top Bottom