• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Moveset Discussion: F Throw

Yosheon

Smash Cadet
Yoshi's f-throw is as good as his b-throw, and I like to mix it in with my other throws. Using a retreating f-air after the f-throw usually connects since the opponent might try to approach you after being thrown.

Does Yoshi have a f-throw chaingrab on somebody at low percentages?

JOE!

Smash Hero
Personally, i can f-trhow cg the following up to like 40%:

:falco:

:gw:

:falcon:

:wolf:

:fox:

:charizard:

:luigi:

:mario:

:bowser:

:dedede:

:link2:

usually it fails due to running out of room....

also, it leads into another grab if near the edge as then they 8usually* want to come right back to the ledge....and into grab-range :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
Personally, i can f-trhow cg the following up to like 40%:

:falco:

:gw:

:falcon:

:wolf:

:fox:

:charizard:

:luigi:

:mario:

:bowser:

:dedede:

:link2:

usually it fails due to running out of room....

also, it leads into another grab if near the edge as then they 8usually* want to come right back to the ledge....and into grab-range :p
That's a psuedo CG.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Id imagine so, seeing as it racks damage and keeps you safe as long as they fall for it

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's not even a CG to be honest. It's just you chase them and regrab, but they van escape easily if they want to.

It's not worth trying in competetive matches, you'll get punished hard.

Top Bottom