• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Moveset Discussion: D Throw

Yosheon

Smash Cadet
I like Yoshi's d-throw, but I wish it did more than 4% damage. I usually follow a d-throw with a ground pound since it usually hits.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I was Brawling a friend of mine recently and kept grabbing him on his landings from the air when I thought of something.

It could be possible to repeatedly chase someone off a dthrow from their landing. For example, you grab someone, chew a bit, then dthrow them and chase re-grab them when they land and repeat. I don't think it would work on characters with multiple jumps or high air speed, but for others it could work well. I haven't tried this out yet but I'm hoping to Brawl someone soon to test it out.

Airborne

Smash Lord
i need to get this throw back into my system... ever since i stopped using uthrow due to lack of fox players, i've only really been using fthrow and bthrow =\

it has more knockback than uthrow, so it's a better option when you are attempting to spam eggs more than pivot grab them to death. =P

.Marik

is a social misfit
it has more knockback than uthrow, so it's a better option when you are attempting to spam eggs more than pivot grab them to death. =P
I agree. It's also good for stringing DThrow>Slide>UpSmash combos.

Top Bottom