• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Moveset Discussion: B Throw

Yosheon

Smash Cadet
Yoshi's b-throw is as strong as his f-throw, and it's a pretty good attack. I know we have a b-throw chaingrab on Diddy at low percentages, so that's when I use it frequently.

Other times, I'm just mixing it up with my other throws.

Metatitan

Smash Master
i dont think we have a cg that involves any of our throws, just grab release. back throw is only really used if u pivot grab them by the ledge. other than that f throw is normally used, but they are both the same attack

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I used it in a friendly match once against a Diddy and the guy I was fighting gave me a astonished look. :laugh:

I think he's the only character we have a throw chain-grab on, though. =(

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to start using bthrow almost exclusively out of grabs to keep the fthrow fresh because it can somewhat ko at high percents if you need something :s
(Mainly for stages like delfino where theres occasionally a really close blast zone)

Top Bottom