• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Grenade Tricks *UPDATE 5/13, NEW VID*

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
i actually use this and am working on a vid for its uses, its alot more useful than u think, its just taking me a while cus ive got **** to do

napZzz

Smash Hero
there was must be some kind of ridiculous joke you can yell out when you do this.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
yea i would do this but....i mastered the other one

its the exact same thing but the grenade goes right through and snake doesnt grab it...its awesome i love it but no one says anything though....

Panix

Smash Ace
Panix has learned it, uses it, and now abuses it.

Probably the best mind game for nades, Opponents never can read if you mix it up a bit.

Jump>ADC>Throw down twice>Jump>throw down once>Throw foward.

It's meannnn I sware.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've been doing that for a little over a week now :). I showed a bunch of people in texas.

You can actually climb platforms while juggling the grenade downwards :).

Also, you don't need a platform to do the double grenade throw, you can just do it off the ground :).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I've been doing that for a little over a week now :). I showed a bunch of people in texas.

You can actually climb platforms while juggling the grenade downwards :).

Also, you don't need a platform to do the double grenade throw, you can just do it off the ground :).
ahh so I wasnt just seeing things, you really can throw 2 at once?
thats lol's how is it done?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I guess I'll share my tricksies :p.

To do the double nade throw without a platform I pull a nade, shield, pull another nade.

From this point I shield, then jump out of my shield, airdodge and catch the falling nade, cancel the airdodge with the nade throw forward, then airdodge again to pick up the other nade off the ground(yes this is possible to do consistantly :p) and throw it right before I hit the ground.

>_>.

To climb platforms with nades:

Pull a nade the do the jump OOS to AD cancel thing downwards. Do a full hop and ad at the same time to catch the nade and down throw again. You can catch it again as you are falling for another dthrow into a sh fthrow with ad cancels or you can just fthrow as you are falling, or smash dthrow to make it go higher, or dthrow -> uthrow to make it explode right over your head.

Things like climbing the platform with the nade then FFing a bair as they try to punish you works really well. Also, if say a MK is trying to approach you from under halberd or delphino you can just move upwards keeping a nade between you and the ground at all times so they can't uair or approach from under.

I have a lot more tricks...still working on my snake though. I've only been playing him for a week or so.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll test that second one tomorrow.

Already been doing the first.

What made you want to pick up Snake? : )
At Apex there were so many snakes my GW was scared :(. I lost to Afro Thundah in losers gw vs snake.

I later snake dittoed him in friendlies at took him to last stock mid% even though I don't play snake. He told me I had amazing instincts for snake dittos and didn't fall for things he beat Ally/Razer/Candy with >_>.

So I started playing snake last week. Mainly for snake dittos.

*shrugs*.

I love the fact that I can pick up a character and find things within days that no one has been using haha :). I'm just obsessed with tech skill. I played fox in melee and used to be really technical, so now I just apply that to being creative with brawl techs >_>.

Top Bottom