• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

yoshq

Smash Master
AIB thread BFC thread
I've managed to spike someone horizontally with PKT2 while they were hanging on the edge and I still have the video. But I'm not sure if anybody here would actually upload it.
That's sad. I think there are a lot of things that miss being shown to the community because people can't record. Post if you want a replay recorded. If you don't say otherwise, I'll just put the video online for you to download. Please post as opposed to messaging.

Possible helpers pm me.

Info

1. I'd like this service to be geared towards replays of "wombo comboes", glitches, or tournament sets (not like I watch them to check anyway though). If you have more than one tournament set to upload, and the matches are more than 5, let me know. The limit otherwise is 5 per 2 weeks.

2. If you don't like this thread, I suggest trying here.

3. I can use the bin files from your SD card. It's actually easier this way. (E:\private\wii\app\RSBE\rp)
If you have a lot, throw them in a folder and zip them up by right clicking > send to Compressed(zipped) folder. For Mac users, right click>"Create Archive of X". When you have done this, upload the zipped folder on http://www.mediafire.com with your forum name as the folder name. Once it's done uploading, click share and post the shortest link on this thread. This is a video of what I mean : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORpxAV9fx7E

4. Regarding hacked brawl, you'll have to ask.

5. I make the replays in MP4 format, which is the smallest and best for YouTube, but some programs don't read it. Make sure yours does if you are planning on editing the videos.

If anyone is unaware, to send replays you must add each other's wii codes, then add each other on brawl and show up as registered (by going online). And if anyone is going to send replays by Wii mail, mention that. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WII NAME RECOGNIZABLE TO ME, as in close or preferably identical to your name on here. Also,
Ty said:
Go in to your Wii settings and skip the clock ahead by a day, then boot up brawl and you'll have 20 more "points" to send. Repeat as necessary. Just remember to switch it back when you're done or else the next replays you save will be dated wrong.

Code:
Infinite Replays
040EB804 60000000

Tags in replays [Y.S]
0404B140 38A00000
To use these codes, do a search on the Homebrew Channel and Gecko.

Video preview of the Pinnacle Video Transfer's quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UtXYqitzfI&fmt=18

Message one of the contacts next to my name at the top of this post with questions.

Helpers so far, past/present:
Past:
thegreatkazoo
mobilisq
Present:
John2k4
SupaSairentoZ7℠
Luigisama
ZachAttax64

John2k4
John2k4 said:
What I use: Pinnacle Studio Deluxe with included AVDV capture card and "BlueBox" AV capture device. Captured with Pinnacle Studio8.
Quality: Highest Available when capturing
Example of Quality: http://youtu.be/de791BU6XGQ
Contact Methods: I'm subscribed to this thread, so any posts here will be emailed to me. My email goes to my phone, so I know pretty much instantly when a request has been made. ;) You can also VM or PM me.
Rules: I will do any reasonable number of replays. Note: I will record your replay with any custom textures/models you would like. Please upload them with the replay, or provide me a link to a download for them if you would like this. I don't want to go hunt down and guess on which file is wanted.
Availability: I've got school and whatnot during the week, but I will be able to do small requests during that time. Larger batches will most likely be converted on weekends.
Other Information: All replays are unconverted, uncompressed, raw AVI files directly from the capture device. I zip them up with standard ZIP format and upload them to MegaUpload. If you would like me to upload elsewhere, please let me know.

3931 replays for for 249 people

I stopped counting around page 140.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hmm I think I'll let this thread slide since it's had a bit of success.

Just please don't post it in anymore sub-forums or I'll have to lock them.

Ugg

Smash Champion
I'll probably have some replays for you and I'll send you information via PM. Is that alright? What's a max you can do at one time?

Moocowalex

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, I thought no one was responding, so I didn't edit my post. I didn't see that there was a 2nd page. :/

*will do it later today, when I have time*

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
My Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is busted, and I won't be able to get a Linksys Wireless Router (more reliable) for alomst three more months, so could I just give you it as a .bin file, which you could put onto an SD Card then view it in Brawl to record it?

Assuming you do have an SD Card. If not, that won't work out... >_> Here's the file: http://rapidshare.com/files/238737596/rp_090529_2231.bin

yoshq

Smash Master

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I've got hundreds of sick replays, but I just want to know if you think I can record them off my TV with a Dazzle DVD Recorder, and put them on my computer to be edited in Movie Maker and placed on YouTube?

yoshq

Smash Master
I've got hundreds of sick replays, but I just want to know if you think I can record them off my TV with a Dazzle DVD Recorder, and put them on my computer to be edited in Movie Maker and placed on YouTube?
as long as the dazzle plugs into the output on your tv, and plugs into the computer on the other end, you can. (movie maker sucks though)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I have a few replays of me being beastly if ya dont mind
i'll add your wii code

istudying

Smash Lord
Hey yoshq i need 1 video.
My Wii code = 7764-6510-0255-4942'

The video that i will be sending you is:
istudying (Jigglypuff) vs C4L (Wario)

istudying

Smash Lord
Yoshq i added you on Wi-Fi and Wii.
But it keeps saying that you aren't registered.
So register me so i can send you my replays.

:093:

yoshq

Smash Master
I just registered you, yoshq, and I'm looking forward to sending replays your way. Could you register me please?
I have no idea why, but I seemed to have completely missed your message and not added you yet. You're added now, though. Sorry about the mistake.

MTqq

Smash Rookie
Hello thar yoshq, watched some of the clips you recorded, and you might be just the one i'm looking for.

I need you to record a few clips (not more than 2-5 like 20sec each)
Would be awesome if you'd have the time and all, pm me if you're still doing this please, thanks in advance!

Bellioes

Smash Lord
I have a couple questions cause I would really like to have some of my vids up.
Do we both have to be online at the same time for you to receive the replay? My wifi is really unreliable so I was hoping I could just send it to you when it worked which could be at any time and you wouldnt have to wait online for nothing.
Also, how many replays can we send at a time?

Top Bottom