• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mysterious New Kojima Productions Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

Here is the website. All we are greeted with is a slightly animated field with some dark clouds above it. What does it all mean?

In the source of the website, the following words appear:

Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production
However, we all know **** well that Kojima could be mindgaming us with that. There's tons of possibilities. The rumored Metal Gear Solid 4 + Oxide for 360? Perhaps. Personally, I'd think MS would save that for the finale of the E3 Press Conference. How about a new MGS that takes place before MGS4? "Raiden" translates to "lightning" in Japanese, and those clouds definitely make me think of a storm coming.

Some have claimed that the field looks like Normandy. Perhaps a MGS starring everyone's favourite Cobra squad? Well, the Boss specifically. That would be awesome.

Or maybe ZOE3? However, it doesn't really fit with the image, and I think they're saving that one for E3 as well.

Finally, a new IP may be in the works. I think I'm going to have to go with this one fellas. Get ready to have your mind ****ing blown. Here's a screencap of the website without the actual field. The scratchiness of the image reminds me of a grindhouse flick:

Now, speak of the ****ing devil:

The scratchiness of this Grindhouse poster is IDENTICAL to the scratchiness of the website! GRINDHOUSE GAME FROM KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS CONFIRMED?!?

Speculate away :laugh:

All will be revealed on May 18th.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wowzers, less than a week away! I'll be checking this thread daily.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Make a post on the 18th about it. Speculation just leads to spam, rumors, and disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom