• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: GameTable! Brawl and Melee!! 6/13!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

Alright Guys here is another GT tournament Ran by yours truely. I dont want this gettin toooo big cause i wnna keep it at GT unlike GIMPED LOL. It will be Saturday, June 13th due to popular demand and what is available at GT.

167 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, New York
(Long Island) 11501

www.thegametableonline.com

Phone#: (516)280-7643

My cell#: (516)459-8694
My AIM: MindGames2199

Time:
11:00am to 12:00pm - Signups
12:00pm - Melee Doubles
1:00pm - Melee Singles
3:00pm - Brawl Doubles
6:00pm - Brawl Singles

* I will do my best to stay true to these time. if you think you might be just a couple minutes late call me or the GameTable. Once i am done with brackets i cant add anyone in so please be on time.

Venue: $10
Melee Doubles: $10 per person in the team.
Melee Singles: $10
Brawl Doubles: $10 per person in the team.
Brawl Singles: $10

I need Setups and you will get $5 dollars back at the end of the tourny if you bring a TV and it was USED.

We Need:
TVs -
Wii's -
GameCubes -
Melee -
Brawl -

* I will fill in your name if your bringing a setup. Just tell me here.

Rules:

ALL Stalling and Infinites are Banned. Except Ice Climber CG's

DDD, Kirby's swallowcide results in their victory. Ganon's Foward B results in Highest percent Losing.

Both parts will be Double Elimination

First round will be a blind pick. Both players will ban a stage. Then a random neutral stage will be chosen with no reset. After that losers picks stage, winner chooses character, loser chooses character. NO stage can be played 2 times in a row either.

Team Attack is Always ON.

Melee:
4 Stock
8:00 Time Limit
NO Items
Best of 3
Finals: Best of 5

Neutral Stages:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick Stages:

Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Mute City
Brinstar
DK64
PokeFloats

Brawl:

3 stock
7 minute time limit
Best 2 of 3. Finals will be best 3 of 5
Double Elimination
Items are OFF including smash ball

Neutral:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Smashville
Lylat

Stages for Counterpick:

Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1

Every other stages are BANNED

Late Rules:

2 Minutes Late: Warning/Loss of first stock
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

This will be strictly forced unless told before hand. In that case we will skip your match till you can get a TV. If your called then your time starts. DON'T BE LATE!

I will bring my computer and use "Tio" Tournament Organizer and perhaps record some matches too.

ALLISBRAWL LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6187

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Ya i am hoping this doesnt get toooooo big like gimped but we will see. This is just your neighborhood friendly GT table by yours truely XD

Eaode

Smash Champion
GOOD SHIET KNIGHTMARE, finally ending the Long Island Melee drought.

Like always put me down for a cube + Melee, possibly a tv but maybe not because I just got off crutches and my mom wouldn't want me carrying that thing around..

Finally, something local that will be decent size and have MELEE

Edit: AND melee's first. gg, we love you knightmare

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
YEAH SON. Thank you, KnightMare. :D
Date doesn't matter to me since I'm ALREADY DONE WITH SCHOOL. Yay College. lol
I can bring a Wii+Brawl and Cube+Melee if you need it, just let me know. I can probably bring a TV too. Gotta check on that though.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
**** YEAH! Just when I thought the NY hype died due to Apex being over.. but when that man comes out of the shadows, Knightmare saves the day. I think 14th to 20th? or so? is Regents week and finals week for us uglyass HS-ers. IMO It should be 27th since most schools are just about done but that's wayy too late, maybe 20th is fine.

Btw what is Mineola like? I heard it's a hot spot for tourneys and other things in the Long Island scene. Hopefully i'll be able to see some LI people that i've been wanting to see. (<3Kirin).

i'll do all in my power to go to this since I missed Apex and i want to make up for my phail.

I LOVE YOU KNIGHTMARE NOHOMO.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I might need a partner for dubz

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i can't wait to see if they can actually add characters to the game. its gonna be one crazy day of school for a lot of people.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'll be hosting one with ch33s3 and lactose the week before, June 6th, most likely.
Just waiting for the confirmation from the store owner to put up a thread.

I'll be here. PGN team? If not, need a partner.
If you give me a ride there and back, then sure. Willing to pay, too. :)

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring a Wii+Brawl with the no tripping codes and such xD
Yay, moar GameTable rep
Edit: I could also bring a Gamecube with Melee and all that other junk :x

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I'll be hosting one with ch33s3 and lactose the week before, June 6th, most likely.
Just waiting for the confirmation from the store owner to put up a thread.

If you give me a ride there and back, then sure. Willing to pay, too. :)
hmm really :O that would be cool except the owner told me june 13th was the only date in june available. Oh well that would be awesome back to back tournies

also i got 25th at apex in teams. Someone good get at me please for teams. I am mk/wario in teams if ya dont know.

Vinnie

Smash Master
hmm really :O that would be cool except the owner told me june 13th was the only date in june available. Oh well that would be awesome back to back tournies

also i got 25th at apex in teams. Someone good get at me please for teams. I am mk/wario in teams if ya dont know.
The store owner didn't call me back, but I think he told you that the only day available was the 13th b/c I might have called before you :/ I'm gonna call in a sec...

edit:
alright, it's confirmed, my tourney is 1 week before this one. Back to back tourneys ftw. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234214

oh and, why is your venue fee 10$? >.>

Top Bottom