• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO White Belt Results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Here we go, thanks to everyone who joined us on the live feed.

Teams

1: chu + omni
2: team e.e (candy + meep)
3: jayo + lobos
4: snoball + blob
5: neo + hat
5: laser spam (seagull + jjvirus)
7: vik + dman
7: tantalus + waffle
9: mr e + dr lou
9: piece of steak (shado + speed)

Singles

1: omni (metaknight)
2: chu dat (kirby/ice climbers)
3: meep (ice climbers/marth)
4: neo (marth)
5: slikVIK (wario/g&w)
5: candy (snake)
7: NC-Echo (Olimar)
7: hat (Kirby/Marth/Dedede)
9: sonic master "Speed" (Sonic)
9: blob (kirby)
9: chinesahh (falco/marth)
9: lobos (toon link)
13: vanilla waffle (ZSS/Lucario)
13: snoballbob (Fox)
13: shadoooooofiend (Sonic)
13: tantalus (Metaknight)
17: bakithaG (Falco)
17: krono (kirby)
17: mr e (Pikachu)
17: seagull (Wolf)
17: relaxed exorcist (sonic)
17: bionic sonic (Sonic)
17: HyliEEan (Dedede)
17: jjvirus (R.O.B.)
25: DK kountry (Kirby)
25: excel (Kirby)
25: dost powder (????)
25: makoe (????)
25: freeze wish (????)
25: dr lou (Luigi)

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah he did^

Fun tourney guys, I need to play better lol
JLB taking 3rd in teams too good
Live stream was fun hope you guys liked my sexy voice.
Lets do it again sometime!

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
SonicMaster5 aka Speed. (call me whichever) I go all Sonic, ;P
Lobos, i will get you....I am happy to be back on in the tourney scene, lol. 4 months is a LONG time.

SHOUTOUTS!
BionicSonic: too cool, man. tanx for the ride, you helped me out a bunch! nice Sonic and G&W. it was an honor, gotta do it again.
Shadofiend: it was a blast meetin', you, man. Piece of Steak *****, too good. gotta do it again sometime. Practice DDP and dittos, lol.
RelaxedExorcist: Gimme dat pizza. i hope you practice the DDP.
Chu: good stuff as usual, man. nice tourney you ran.
omni: CG song all day, son. I wanted to play you, man. maybe next time, lol.
Lobos: next time we play, i promise it will be different. TL is goin down!
Snowball: had me on the run with that Fox, son. good work, keep it up!
blob: only played a bit, but thats a legit Kirby, son.
NEO: FREAKIN NEO! Stuff was crazy, but gg's man. i'll practice vs Marth more, defo. It was VERY close, but i screwed up.
EE: lol, i think you hate Sonic now.
HAT: that C4 on Battlefield was so crazy, why the heck did i jump into it?
JJ: that R.O.B is scary...0_0
Vik: lol, good stuff, man. i liked those matches, but brinstar was crazy, lol. I need more vs Wario practice. it was also VERY close.
Tant: dude, it was cool seeing you. good stuff, man.
Waffles: Sonic is your kryptonite, lol.
Mr E: we gotta play soon again, lol.
Candy+Meep: Double Sonic makes it a piece of steak.
Echo: Olimar is so fun to fight when you know what to do.
chinesahh: thanks for the tips on Wario.
bakithaG: man, Falco is so much different offline, lol.

overall this tourney helped me realize what i need to improve on fighting. Doubles, Marth, Wario, and Toon Link. Nicely ran, and good stuff guys. you will see me more often now, i promise.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Yall should start calling me "The Sonic Killer" ^.^
lol at this guy.

no. just, no...

man, chudat, those IC matches were hilarious, you're too smart, being able to beat meep with his own character like that, when you clearly wasn't as techincal as he was. can't wait to see more IC madness (can't believe i rooted for an IceClimbers...)

sonic got 9th. good stuff SM5. great steak.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
G&W paid off somewhat at the tourney (I didn't use Sonic like OP said)...that and I'm the worst commentator ever.

SonicMaster5 - A great Sonic as always, I can't believe you were THAT close to beating Neo and Slikvik, and the fact that you got 9th with Sonic only is amazing is an understatement. Steak

SnowballBob - I want a best 2/3 rematch of the Falcon dittos next tourney

ShadoFiend - Good stuff at the tourney and even when doing G&W vs Sonic or G&W vs Kirby, you always managed to beat me. This is the same as Brawl til you fall -- I would've had to vs you if I won against Unknown but I didn't.
Kirby and Sonic Rule

Relaxed - Nice friendlies we both had, at least your Sonic has gotten better since BTYF.

Coney

Smash Master
Practice DDP

Really wish I could've been there instead of just spamming the chat. Did anyone ever finish the Chu Impossible course?

It was awesome, four Marios working together LittleBigPlanet style.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shouts

HAT- good stuff running the event with me. It was amazing.
Bionic Sonic- Thanks for the laptop usage. Also, use sonic next time. Snake ***** G&W hard espeically at Halberd
Omni- Thanks for the pro tips. I was getting smarter by playing you, I just need to continue being smart.
Lobos- good matches. I was coming back! ARGH, but we've both improved greatly, we're pretty close to even.
Coney- good stuff on the live feed
chillin- good stuff on the live feed
Chu- good job beating meep, secret weapon worked
Waffle- thanks for helping me, and teams were fun
JJvirus- Good matches, maybe you should use someone else against MK, like a secondary

See you all next week!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
JJ's shoutouts

Fun tourney, I still think I got gayed bracket wise having to play Candy round 1..but w/e. Doubles was really fun, but I'm not gonna lie I like sucked *** after doubles was over. I was losing to people I knew I could've beat whether it'd be by skill or matchups. Anyway....

Chu - Good **** hosting, dont stop running these, we need more

Candy - It was ironic cuz I was actually planning to ask you for a MM at this, but I guess playing you in round 1 made up for it. Fun games. Any tips for me? (if u can remember that is)

SonicMaster "Speed" - cool guy, nice sonic :D

Blob - Nice seeing you again. Keep reppin that Kirby.

Lobos/Jayo - good **** in teams guys! I wanna MM the two of you next time we meet ^_^

ShadoFiend - Chill as hell! Really fun games, cool person :)

Tant- Ahh Tant...well let me start off saying you did good running it, it was fun indeed. Tourney wise...you make me wonder where I stand in this game. I dont know if I got over confident or what, but I don't feel like I should've lost to you. Your Metaknight is gay <_<. Still cool guy though <3

Mr E- Fun friendlies, nice pikachu

Seagull - good **** in teams man.

EE - I was actually considering MM'ing you...but after I lost to Tant I was so pissed off I couldn't stand playing for the rest of the day lol

jjvirus - You suck, quit the game

Freeze - glad I got to meet you in person <3333333333333333333 come to more ****

Dr Lou - GGs

So yes thats about it. Im consdiering doing a Poyo and feel like quitting the game even though I know I'll probably be back in less than 24 hours. Im just really dissapointed in how I performed yesterday. Hopefully **** will get better.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Poor Sonic doubles team. Well anyway here is my Shout outs

Candy: Nice match on Live Stream. Doubles and Singles. Your Snake is very Legit. Close games man. And killer DI

HAT: A.K.A. the Sonic killer. I don't know how your snake does it but you beat SM5 and me. Man too goods. Close games. I'll get you next time for sure. Gotta work on that match up now.

JJ: Nice job in doubles. Your ROB is a killer team mate lol.

TheTantalus: Way to keep things organized with the others. I have yet to play you. Really wish we had time for crews.

EE: Didn't play you there either But I hope you enjoyed a piece of my pizza lol

SM5: You have a very legit Sonic. You play completely different than me and its nice to see some more Sonics getting out there. Better luck next time vs Slik. I should have gave you more advice :L. Gettin Ninth was awesome aswell. Teach me about Sonic dittos and I'll help you vs TL and Diddy lol. Lol I'll never understand why you stand in place and charge Fsmash though. Tenki does that all the time too. Am I missing something?

SlikDik: Nice Wario as always. Keep it up man

Lobos: Nice Matches. Your TL is too goodz. To be the Sonic Killer you would of had to beat me as bad as you beat SM5 and Bionic lol. Me getting some nice wins in show that the Sonics still got this B)

Bionic: It was not cool gaving to go against you in brackets :( Sorry man. Atleast the matches were fun

Meep: Fun Icees vs Sonic matches. I got that one win and then you just destroyed me and went serious lol. Jeez. Ggs

ummm... not sure what else to say. I'll probably say something later.

Even though I lost to Candy and HAT I still had some fun. The brackets were against me this time lol

meepxzero

Smash Master
take marth off my name i didnt win any games with him. You can put mk if you want. good **** chu picking up ic lulz al get you next time I was having too much fun in dittos to really camp you. so expect me to play a lot gayer next time XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good **** stepping it up jj. Someone's gotta take my place as best Brawl ROB in MD/VA :p
And Tant doesn't count because no self-respecting ROB main plays MK

raaaape

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I stepped it up? XD I'm hoping that was sarcasm lol 17th is bleh :(

As for best MD/VA rob...Oath/Glyph are my only competition amirite?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Bionic Sonic- Thanks for the laptop usage. Also, use sonic next time. Snake ***** G&W hard espeically at Halberd
Last time I used Sonic against a Snake was against Bizkit and I got *****, that's why I stuck w/ G&W.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Omni: Good **** on Counter-strike lulz. We gotta have some brawl matches next time though!

Chu: Your impossible stages were excellent, I really want to take some time to figure them all out. I'll see if I can find that other impossible stage on youtube I told you about, it's the only one I've seen that seems as complex as the ones your'e making.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
JJ, i'd say the same thing, I don't feel like I should lose to you, either. Although I'd be happy to do a R.O.B. ditto with you sometime soon. In my practice with EE R.O.B. just has been completely ineffective against his D3. I just can't win the match, my options are too limited, so that's why I was using Meta. I'd be happy to give you tips as well.

I totally went all MK at this tourney to see how it would benefit me, basically using a style that of Spamerer/Plank. I've been studying their vids. I like Omni's style though too, and he was very helpful with tips for me, I will work on improving and actually beating pros. Not just taking a game from them (Boss, G-reg, Chu, Kornn, Chinesahh, HAT, Turbo), i've been so close to beating all you guys but never actually won any of those sets. :( Time to improve, I'll be training up!

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos: Nice Matches. Your TL is too goodz. To be the Sonic Killer you would of had to beat me as bad as you beat SM5 and Bionic lol. Me getting some nice wins in show that the Sonics still got this B)
I SD'ed alot lol and I did save that match I ***** you its on waffle's wii lol

Clearly I am "The sonic killer":laugh:

Tant - You thought it was close, Mindgames! Planking doesn't work against me :p

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUT TIME:
Chu + Omni: Gratz on winning. Those matches on livestream were fun. I wish I wouldnt have died so early that first match for fox, I wanted to land 1 more usmash, lol.
Jayo + Lobos: ggs. I wish we would have remembered to ban lylat, lls.
Vik + Dman: that was really good. Vik was rapin me and blob 2 on 1. I have no idea how you died. All I remember was blob saving me then u dying. ggs tho
Seagull + JJvirus: fun games
Shado + Speed: What happened piece of steak. 2 sonics is ultimate "your too slow".

Neo + Omni: lmao @ double mint marth. texture hacks ftw
vik: i wish we would have got to finish that set. wario is slighty harder than I thought though
Chu: nice tourney. I loved the venue. Pizza and chicken nearby. Cheap vending machine in the back. Nice working livestream. clean bathroom. CPU's to play on when u get brawl tired.
Echo: ggs in friendlies. oli rapez
Sonic master: GGs. I was really sloppy playing your sonic lol. You play different from shado though.
Shado: good **** vs candy. I was so surprised when u didnt kill him with that "GO". i was think "dam that overweight skinny *******"
MR E: thnx 4 not goin pika vs mah phox, ggs
relaxed excorsit: nice meeting u
bionic sonic: I **** in CF dittos mwahahahaha

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I SD'ed alot lol and I did save that match I ***** you its on waffle's wii lol

Clearly I am "The sonic killer":laugh:
I should have saved the match when I ***** you back. SD johns aren't legit when you went for spikes and missed lol ;o

but really though. ggs. We should play more. Best Toon Link i've played by far.

And yea Snowball. I clearly can't kill a Snake with DI. Like at all lol. I had a big sigh of relief and then saw he was still alive. I was like aww f***. I'll work on that and get him next time. I can only go up from here.

Also look out. Team Piece of Steak will be back and better than ever. We got some work to do

Top Bottom