• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Azz Is Grass Tournament Results

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
Singles:
1.Swiss(snake)($119.00)
2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00)
3.VP(DDD,MK)($17.00)
4.Creo(marth)
5.Commando(falco)
5.KevinM(snake,mk)
7.Able(Lucas)
7.JoSH(DDD)
9.Dijon
9.Undicillion(oli)
9.FulG(snake)
9.KC24(sonic)
13.Woffles(rob)
13.X(link)
13.Xaoz(kirby,lucario)
13.Tichinde
17.Aero(ZSS)

Doubles:
1.Exploding Dolphins(Swiss and Creo)($64.00)
2.Ocean Steak Penguins(VP and KC24)($16.00)
3.Ebony and ivory meets melee in brawl(Xaoz and KevinM)
4.205(Commando and FuLG)
5.Zero Robo(Aero and Woffles)
5.Twilight Brawlers(X and Fizz)
7.206(Dijon and Super)
7.Team Undefeated(Undicillion and Doom)

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
TIME FOR DA SHOUTOUTZ!!!!

Singles:
1.Swiss(snake)($119.00)-nice job *****....did great in crews and everything else...cept doubles lolz
2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00)-nacho ur crazy......i changed the pot too lol. and no im not payin for u at brawls deep 2...i was crossin mah fingahs
3.VP(DDD,MK)($17.00)-good stuff dude...i wanted to face u for finals. wouldve been like at play n trade lmao.
4.Creo(marth)-dude soo close.....ur metaknight is ****in beasty kid...keep usin that cheap mofo
5.Commando(falco)-good falco....at least one of the best in RI. i thought u were gonna put me in losers too.
5.KevinM(snake,mk)-u did good in doubles but i guess u should just stick to melee.
7.Able(Lucas)-i heard u were good...i wanted to avoid u at all costs and i guess i did.
7.JoSH(DDD)-dude u and FD...the only reason why u beat me at MM is cuz i didnt ban FD thats why i 2-0'd u in tourny singles.
9.Dijon-jeez...i only remember u by typin ur name in....
9.Undicillion(oli)-good for a newcomer(except for aero lolz) come to more tournys dude i wanna see u meet with icylight.
9.FulG(snake)-good snake...i could help u out at any time.
9.KC24(sonic)-i thought u would get up to 5th at least. good sonic though gratz on doubles...almost had us.
13.Woffles(rob)-ur good....u and aero did good in doubles too.
13.X(link)-COME ON STEP IT UP!
13.Xaoz(kirby,lucario)-i wanna face ur lucario not ur kirby...
13.Tichinde-u used marth right? idk wat u look its just when i see that modded wii i know ur there but...where?
17.Aero(ZSS)-dude....ur good but how did u get last? creo needs to train u harder. WTF was up with the crews dude? u freakin beasted like no tomorrow...play like that u wouldve gotten 9th and higher.

Doubles:
1.Exploding Dolphins(Swiss and Creo)($64.00)-**** creo u and ur beasty *** MK
2.Ocean Steak Penguins(VP and KC24)($16.00)-keep workin on it. may at brawls deep 2 u can pull somethin off
3.Ebony and ivory meets melee in brawl(Xaoz and KevinM)-sorry u guys didnt get money...i feel bad though....im sorry
4.205(Commando and FuLG)-guys sound like a good team...wish i got to face u.
5.Zero Robo(Aero and Woffles)-nice job for a last second team...pretty good u got my respect.
5.Twilight Brawlers(X and Fizz)-ur teams need work.
7.206(Dijon and Super)-idk...didnt see u guys play.
7.Team Undefeated(Undicillion and Doom)-good team. i can see u gave up doom...spammage of the whorenado.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I heard the host was stealin' money. If I ever meet that host irl I would really like to brawl him and show him who's boss.

And I don't mean SSBB. I mean like, chains and lead pipes and baseball bats. You know. Tha streetz.

I know this doesn't sound like much of a threat, but watch out. I'm gonna start taking karate classes just for this. I hope you aren't made of wood/cinder blocks because you'll just get chopped/headbutted in half.

Seriously, who does that ****

So Fatal

Smash Master
I heard the host was stealin' money. If I ever meet that host irl I would really like to brawl him and show him who's boss.

And I don't mean SSBB. I mean like, chains and lead pipes and baseball bats. You know. Tha streetz.

I know this doesn't sound like much of a threat, but watch out. I'm gonna start taking karate classes just for this. I hope you aren't made of wood/cinder blocks because you'll just get chopped/headbutted in half.

Seriously, who does that ****
well if ron was handeling the money(who is the owner) then he did not steal anyt money from the pot. But idk about anyone else. but why was second place so low? wasen't it 60 30 10?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I was told Swiss messed up with the money. I THINK he worked it out with Nacho though. At least, he better have.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
It should of been 60-30-10, but after winning it was changed to 70-20-10.
To make up for being a rat, he offered to pay for Naucitos' entrance fee, but as you can see:

"nacho ur crazy......i changed the pot too lol. and no im not payin for u at brawls deep 2...i was crossin mah fingahs"

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
alright heres wat happened...

i was settin the tourny up i had everything ready and whatnot. the tourny was over and i did the money and wat not and gave it all out. then nacho told me that it was supposed to 60-30-10. i took a look and noticed that it was set to 70-20-10 instead...but i already gave the money out...and it was confusing cuz we had 17 people join but had 163$ instead of 170$....i thought that it wasnt fair so i gave more money to VP......i guess i shouldve given it to nacho im sorry. and to be totally honest i am not a confident brawler and i was pretty sure it was gonna be nacho and creo in the end...idk wat happened but i think randomizing brackets is way more fair.

and stfu all guys sayin i was cheap wtf...this is my first tournament hosting and i screwed things up...next time i will make sure it wont happen again okk...**** u phiddlesticks motha ****in *****.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
No, he hasn't, we had come to an agreement but i'm assuming that agreement isn't happening on account of 2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00)-nacho ur crazy......i changed the pot too lol. and no im not payin for u at brawls deep 2...i was crossin mah fingahs

i haven't had a chance to talk to him about it yet and wanted to avoid making a big scene, the reason the numbers look off is because he split it 70-20-10 as opposed to what the site had said, if anything i'm more upset about 3rd place doubles not getting money though

EDIT: That was supposed to be posted about 10 minutes ago but i got distracted and didn't hit post
I'm somewhat more upset about the principle, and that you should have tried to fix it and kept blowing me off about it the whole rest of the night, fixing it would have consisted of you giving me $17, and you and creo giving VP, KC, kevin and xaoz $2 each

The final numbers should have been 102 52 17, and 48, 16, 8

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I would like to call bull****. You clearly said in your shoutouts that you CHANGED the pot. When Naucitos pointed out that there was an issue, you said you would make it up to him by paying his entrance fee. Not surprising you took back your word, because your word seems pretty weak as a TO as evidenced to also tampering the pot to give yourself a larger payout.

Keep out of Alleys. You might bump into me and Phiddlesticks.
BROS4LYFE

So Fatal

Smash Master
No, he hasn't, we had come to an agreement but i'm assuming that agreement isn't happening on account of 2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00)-nacho ur crazy......i changed the pot too lol. and no im not payin for u at brawls deep 2...i was crossin mah fingahs

i haven't had a chance to talk to him about it yet and wanted to avoid making a big scene, the reason the numbers look off is because he split it 70-20-10 as opposed to what the site had said, if anything i'm more upset about 3rd place doubles not getting money though
Wait so the pot was 60 30 10 but it swiss changed it when he won? thats not right. and 3rd place doubles hasent won money at any of the game zone tourneys..

60 30 10 has been used at all game zone tournaments...

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Well fatal, you would have eventually gotten it anyway, past the 30 bucks i was paying my friend for driving me up here i was just going to spend at smash tournaments so win those and don't worry about it

So Fatal

Smash Master
what? Lol. I was just kidding and making a joke at swiss changing the pot when he won. and your friend charges 30$ for gas? thats messed up lol. I didn't even ask my friend for that much on the drive to Apex. either way. good stuff getting 2nd dude and sucks that you got ripped off

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
fatal i didnt change it when i won. my tio says 70-20-10 was a standard pot cut and i forgot about what i said the original pot cut would be which would be 60-30-10. like i said i am ****in sorry guyz it was a mistake......i didnt know and its better than nothing.

So Fatal

Smash Master
fatal i didnt change it when i won. my tio says 70-20-10 was a standard pot cut and i forgot about what i said the original pot cut would be which would be 60-30-10. like i said i am ****in sorry guyz it was a mistake......i didnt know and its better than nothing.
so why didnt you change it at the end of the tournament? its an easy pull down menu to change it to 60 30 10 standard lol...

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
im sorry again it was a mistake i play fair i dont like to cheat cuz i believe in karma and other things related to that. whats done is done and cant we just forget about it please?

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i know, i was joking about it to, everyones being too serious here, and hes getting 30 bucks for gas because he was driving me up at midnight on friday when he had to be at his nephews christening back in connecticut at 8 AM

So Fatal

Smash Master
Yeah i know, i was joking about it to, everyones being too serious here, and hes getting 30 bucks for gas because he was driving me up at midnight on friday when he had to be at his nephews christening back in connecticut at 8 AM
Still man. 30 is steep as hell. You sure this dude is your friend? that 30 will probly double the amount of gas it cost to get you their and back lol. Swiss. 120 for first and 35 for second is stupidly ********. You should of changed it..

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I am taking you to Small Claims Court as my counterpick stage.
YOU FORGOT TO BAN IT, ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna say that unless Swiss pays for Naucitos venue + singles/doubles fee at brawls deep, he gets a permanent -10respect from me. No johns, you took money that should've been given to nacho.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
This is why i wanted to settle this quietly before we left, i don't want this to be something that becomes a big deal, brawl is supposed to be something to play to relieve stress, its time that you can spend talking and worrying about backairs comboing into upairs for no reason, or snakes absurd utilt stagespiking, its not something i would ever want to have to worry about outside
it makes sense that it could just be a simple mistake, just fix the money going where it needs to next tournament, we'll all be there

If anything the issue here should be me making fun of you for not being able to count and somehow winding up with $163 instead of 170

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I'm so confused, ace, i think the fumes from overcharging your popgun have gotten to you, what are you talking about?

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but they know you wont take your medicine from people who don't have titles and all the doctors are scared of you

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Man I can't wait to see those Melee doubles matches.

I also need to stop killing myself, but its brawl so again..

I can't wait to see those melee doubles matches.

****** the pot = Uncool, not like it matters.

Top Bottom