• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade V - aurora IL results

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Doubles

1: Fitchburg Fellons (Sago, Hunger) ($192.00)
2: Captian's of the love boat (Fatboy, Grimace) ($96.00)
3: Deepdish Luwario (Scythe, Quik) ($32.00)
4: We are better than boss and silven. (Bo x7, Renegade)
5: Please Ban Japes (Ook, Arty)
5: Sure (Kirk, Norm)
7: Team Epic (Nexas, Vamp)
7: Polskat (Vaggie, GameQ)
9: PK Brae Brae (Dan Eagle)
9: R U OK? (Sliq Alcheato)
9: Nobody Knows (Ficha, Mene)
9: Team Flamingo (Ako, Domom)
13: Shira700K (Sothe, Crimson)
13: Paradiso (Xyless, Irsic)
13: ***** **** (Count, Fuzzy)
13: Suffa (Saber Nuffa)

Singles: entrances 47
1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd)
2: Ook (DK)
3: Arty (Falco)
4: mr jab (Ike)
5: Sago (Samus, mk)
5: Quik (wario)
7: Grimace (snake, luigi)
7: Fatboy (mk)
9: Scythe (lucario)
9: corms ( zelda, mk)
9: Kirk (ike)
9: Count (diddy)
13: Xero (olimar)
13: Raid (ddd)
13: sliq (wolf)
13: hazdoc (snake)
17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario)
17: Nexas
17: darknes386 (sonic)
17: eagle
17: Irsic (lucas)
17: 7fo (wario)
17: $$$$ (snake)
17: Norm (snake, marth)
25: ficha (samus)
25: MGD64
25: BroXyless (peach, PT?)
25: Kenovu (pit)
25: Creep
25: ddd
25: Meneil (ike)
25: retro (PT)

ook

Smash Lord
GGs :)

this was an awesome tourney, best time at a tourney I've had in a while
really good close games (count, sago, arty and hunger)

lol @ count/fuzzy's team name

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Doubles

1: Fitchburg Fellons (Sago, Hunger) ($192.00)
2: Captian's of the love boat (Fatboy, Grimace) ($96.00)

Singles: entrances 47
1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd)
5: Sago (Samus, mk)
7: Grimace (snake, luigi)
7: Fatboy (mk)
Wisconsin representin, also, brother like brother :D

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
First to do shoutouts... alright!

1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd)-good job on 1st and 1st bud.
2: Ook (DK)-super impressive for only playing DK, you've got my respect Ook
3: Arty (Falco)-I didn't get to see any of your matches this time around, sorry about running your foot over in the middle of a match though
4: mr jab (Ike)-those jabs are ridiculous
5: Sago (Samus, mk)-i enjoyed your match with kirk on pictochat, and can you say team grand finals :D
5: Quik (wario)-I heard you got tire *****. other than that good job.
7: Fatboy (mk)-us tying... that's more like it
9: Scythe (lucario)-bleh, you had to beat me sooner or later, you've gotten a lot better
9: corms ( zelda, mk)-your zelda is ridiculous now, you gave me some real trouble.
9: Kirk (ike)-It's always nice seeing you kirk
9: Count (diddy)-I liked your combos on Rainbow Cruise, sucks I didn't get to play you.
13: Xero (olimar)-I didn't get to play you
13: Raid (ddd)-Sorry for knocking you out bud, if anything I had fun in our matches
13: sliq (wolf)-I didn't get to play you, but the tape moustache was amazing
13: hazdoc (snake)- I didn't get to play you
17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario)-I didn't enjoy getting ***** in pools.
17: Nexas-I didn't get to play you
17: darknes386 (sonic)- sorry for knocking you out, but that Sonic is pretty mindgamesy
17: eagle-I didn't get to play you
17: Irsic (lucas)-your Lucas threw me for a loop in pools
17: 7fo (wario)-Hopefully I get to play you in Chicago in 2 weeks
17: $$$$ (snake)-Check your brother's shoutout for the best team name ever
17: Norm (snake, marth)-Sorry about the bracket adjustments, but thank you for doing them.
25: ficha (samus)-I didn't get to play you this time around
25: MGD64- I heard you play Ice Climbers...
25: BroXyless (peach, PT?)-Sorry about knocking you out dude, but that ice cream thing looked delicious
25: Kenovu (pit)-I didn't get to play you
25: Creep-I didn't get to play you
25: ddd-I didn't get to play you
25: Meneil (ike)-I heard you're 12
25: retro (PT)-I didn't get to play you

Fluid (who didn't make it out of pools)- Sorry I didn't pull through on our friendly match agreement, but if it's any consolation I came up with a sweet idea. You and your brother need to start teaming, and your team name would be "Cash Flow"-it's a play on your names, I thought it was clever.

Xyless

Smash Master
nooo grimace barely beat me to the punch!

A quick note before I go to shoutouts. The setup that went on in this tournament was really awesome. 6 of the TVs used for the matches themselves and the others for friendlies made for a lot of fun, and I definitely had more fun at this tourney than any of the ones I've gone to so far. A recommendation for the next tourney: move those shelves in the middle of the room to the back room where it was last time. They really got in the way of moving around, and made us more packed together. AND MORE CHAIRS

*first and most importantly*
Xyless - Quit suiciding, stop playing characters that aren't Peach and Solimar, and don't make Arty sad in doubles.

People who attempted the Solimar challenge - Hope you guys had a lot of fun! Dajayman and I have been planning on doing it for a long time, but never really had a chance to in previous tourneys. I hope to do it at more tournaments, because it's fun to me to see such a strange team destroy one person at a time.

*now for the rest...IN REVERSE*

GameQ - Sorry about pretty much making you come, even though you got sick a day or two before. Wish one of us others had a car so you could stay behind and rest up. Good job in doubles, though!

Dajayman - Way to hype up the epic MM by recommending the greatest CP ever: Mario Bros. Get a job!

Fluid: *inserts Shaun White @ Summit joke*

Retro - Glad to see you at a tournament! Been wondering if I'd see you, since you're from IL but I haven't seen you yet. I was thinking of doing a PT ditto, but after watching you, I figured I'd get embarrassed, so I just sat back.

Meneil - Sorry about your off day, but at least you made a buck!

Creep - Our pool matches were really close! You were a lot of fun to play against, since we were joking around between matches.

FICHA - Sorry about not playing my Peach against you in pools. I was determined to get a little practice in with my ZSS, and realized after our matches that I had to step it up and stop messing around. Glad we got a Peach/Samus friendly in, though! Your Samus is just TOO good! (btw YOU'RE FICHA)

Norm - The tournament was well run! Good job! Hope to play you in SSB64 soon! (tell me how already!)

7FO - Sorry about taking your friend's Nunchuk. I'll get it to Bo next tourney I see him at. Enjoy your hacked Wii though!

Irsic - Sorry I sucked hardcore in doubles. I haven't killed myself so bad since my first tournament, when I wasn't even playing as Peach.

Bo X7 - Dude, amazing Peach dittos. I'm glad I feel like I'm slowly catching up to you, since you're the best we have around here. Although now you've got Brawl+, so why bother with normal Brawl?! Also, you're not Praxis! No fooling me!

Sliq - Sick Wolf, man. That near-comeback in the pools after you 0-suicided first stock was epic. You really turned it up. Did you play Bowser at all? I was looking forward to your Bowser!

Raid - mmm delicious ice cream waffle cup from Coldstone's, you cannot resist!

Count - That was the first good offline Diddy I've played, and you really punished my banana stealing fun that I normally don't have a problem with against my single-banana friend.

Kirk - I didn't really face you, so I guess I'll just ask a question. Is there anything better about the USB Gecko that makes it worth getting over the normal TP hack?

Corms - Best Zelda in the world! You've gotta wear your lucky hat!

Scythe - You keep your Lucario filth away from the Solimar challenge :(

Fatboy - Hope to face you at the SSB64 tourney in CoB!

Grimace - The moment I came back with my ice cream and felt more alert, I heard that I had to face you and I instantly was like "oh come on, I thought I was going to have a chance now that I have ice cream in me!" You're just too good, especially with a Wii Hat on.

Quik - You have shamed my Solimar, but just you wait, I'll be back next time, and maybe then I'll remember to not stale my kill moves. THEN you will be in a world of hurt!

Arty - Hey, you're beating your lame brother who is secretly horrible at Solimar! Shame I couldn't friendly you at all.

Ook - OOOOOOK! Great contribution to the Solimar Challenge, man! Glad you decided to be our 3rd, hope you had some fun! Congrats on 2nd!

Hunger - You're still as crazy and hilarious as ever, I see. Congrats on destroying everyone.

Count

Smash Champion
I lost to second and third at this tournament, so I don't many regrets, although of course I would've liked to have won the epic set ook and I had. Of course he deserved it though.

I wish I could've played vs Wisconsin more. I had a great time playing at this tournament, hopefully I can make it to Illinois again some other time. Hope to see you guys at future events, solid tournament.

1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd)-Fun chilling with you, you brought the lolz also. Good **** on winning
2: Ook (DK)-EPIC SET! Seriously great matches. Obviously losing a set that close sucks, but I'm not ashamed to losing to a player as amazing as you.
3: Arty (Falco/LUIGI!!!!!!!)-It's not fair, you're amazing AND use you use anti diddy characters! I'm sure your falco could take me easily as well.
4: mr jab (Ike)-Sorry you got fourth again you are cursed! Closest MM EVER, lol. Grats on fourth although I know you expected better of yourself.
5: Sago (Samus, mk)-5th/first nice, wish we coulda friendlied.
5: Quik (wario)-Sorry you didn't do as well as you would've liked, fun games in pools. Wario vs diddy is GAY. You react to playstyles amazingly quickly.
7: Grimace (snake, luigi)-Thanks for the complement on my diddy, wish we coulda played! Great job in both singles and teams!
7: Fatboy (mk) Wish we coulda played, we were supposed to play rd 1 then they re did the bracket. Impressive MK!
9: Scythe (lucario)-Close first match, I think you got a bit flustered round two. I'm already nervous for next time we play!
9: Kirk (ike)-Great Ike, hope we get to play sometime. Well run tournament also.
13: Raid (ddd)-It was cool talking about stuff with you, your DDD looked good while I was watching also.
13: sliq (wolf)-Good stuff beating me in the MM, your wolf is very patient/smart. Sorry that you squandered :(
17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario)-Wow you must've had a really hard bracket, what are you doing down here? You're an amazing player, so good with so many chars.
17: darknes386 (sonic)-you are such a great player, amazing reader with sonic. Fun set in pools.
17: Irsic (lucas)-We didn't get to play, but it was cool to see another diddy around even if it is your secondary.
17: $$$$ (snake)-Greatmes in pools, you probably would've beaten me if you didn't SD round one. Tough snake/TL! Good job running the tournament.
17: Norm (snake, marth)-Good job running the tourney, you are a great player. Just relax a bit and think and you will play better. I think you get so heated that you play poorly.
25: BroXyless (peach, PT?)-Nice peach, you probably would've had me on halberd if not for the SD. Peach makes things so hard on me, I had to play very well to beat you!
25: Meneil (ike)-Nice ike, don't let hunger give you crap! ha

Fun tourney!

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
NORM, some people whose mains you didn't get down

eagle (ness)
ddd (toon link)
nexas (zelda)
mgd64 (ICs?)

1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd) - good job on 1st hunger, you were on a roll that day :bee:
2: Ook (DK) - nice ook, 2nd place :)
3: Arty (Falco) - smart stuff for keeping your hair longer, it works! and i will totally buy your glacier for $50.
4: mr jab (Ike)
5: Sago (Samus, mk) - i would've liked seeing you make it up that tree! :chuckle:
5: Quik (wario) - you got 5th because of your haircut, didn't you know?!
7: Grimace (snake, luigi) - grimaceeee, our matches are always intense haha, good stuff as always :chuckle:
7: Fatboy (mk) - i'll bring my hat at cob next time :chuckle:
9: Scythe (lucario) - tic tac toe mm?
9: corms ( zelda, mk) - :psycho:
9: Kirk (ike) - haven't seen you in awhile, come to clash this time!
9: Count (diddy)
13: Raid (ddd) - uptilt! i made pools interesting, didn't i?!!?
13: sliq (wolf)
13: hazdoc (snake)
17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario) - nice to see you made it to pnt this time around bo!
17: darknes386 (sonic)
17: eagle - solid ness, good stuff in doubles :chuckle:
17: Irsic (lucas) - wtf, we didn't play again :embarrass come back on the 30th!
17: 7fo (wario)
17: $$$$ (snake)
17: Norm (snake, marth) - what marth? since when!
25: MGD64
25: BroXyless (peach, PT?) - x y less, why was 6 afraid of 7?
25: ddd - you were in my pool, good stuff with the ledge grabbing with toon link's chain :bee:
25: Meneil (ike) - we need to play moreee
25: retro (PT) - your ivysaur is scary

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
what was dajays name in this tourney? i saw him playing but i didnt know what he entered as cause i didnt see his name on the bracket.

Need to say something about the money matches.... awesome as ****. Retro Mario Bros stage is now money match worthy! Shaun White beat my ICs, but then again i can't CG as ICs, i can only desynch fairly well. Shaun white would have pwned me on summit.

I'll do shoutouts later, but I've gotta say to RAID, again a good decisive match that knocked me out of singles (remember the CoB). I really should have tried my ICs against you even if you switched to marth. I think i may have had a better shot than ness and his easily CGd self.

Sago

Smash Lord
Hunger: Nice teaming with you again everything went pretty smooth

Ook: you beat me buddy, i didnt expect it but good stuff

Arty: i will beat you with samus !

Ren: **** your snake had me scared when it shouldent have next time im playing mk

Quik: i havent played you in like 3 months lets play the MM

Grimace: awsome having you at my home also insane **** at teams

Fatboy: stay away from my cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scythe: wait why didnt we play melee :(

corms: insane **** man you almost beat hunger :O

Kirk : MK :( good games anways kirk it was awsome seeing you again

Count: it was really cool meeting you hopefully i will see you again soon :) bring likang

Raid : im quiting brawl so ill never see you again :(

sliq: anyone forget this tape!?!

Box7: one of my favorite guys at this tournament. You a cool guy bo

7fo: your so cute you fattbutt! i really like you too, you werent as shy as in chicago last time i saw you

Irsic: i gained ALOT of respect for your lucas :D

$$$$: DENDYCHANSEN!

Norm: Fun pools match norm :D great tournament ill be back

Meneil: we both main ike :D

Count

Smash Champion
OOOH LMAO likang.

I know who that is. I always pronounced his name differently than you guys do for some reason lol. Yeah I've played him on wifi, he's quite good.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Fun tournament was fun. Definitely a good choice getting back into this game in forever. I'm glad the tournament went as smooth as it did(except for Norm being almost an hour late :p) and I hope everyone had a great time.

Shouts and stuff:

1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd) - We never got to play :/ Hopefully next time. Grats on first.
2: Ook (DK) - We never got to play...either :/ (I don't know how long its been since we've played in a tourney match). Thanks for comin to my place the day before. Was a lot of fun.
3: Arty (Falco) - I ban Japes...AGAIN.
4: mr jab (Ike) - Stop playing a worthless character. Wifi > IRL.
5: Sago (Samus, mk) - You made me play like a noob. *shakes fist angirly* But it was good, I learned from that. Awesome seeing you again. Hope to play again in the future. P.S. Thanks for the lid!
5: Quik (wario) - DEEPDISH LUWARIO. I also don't know how long it's been since we've played a tournament match together...We should get on that sometime.
7: Grimace (snake, luigi) - You are...awesome. :D Fun friendlies we had. Stupid misfires...
7: Fatboy (mk) - Can't believe I lost that first game >.> Great set though, was a lot of fun. I'll try not to be an idiot next time and not choose Wario...and lolluigismansion.
9: Scythe (lucario) - DEEPDISH LUWARIO. You went to JJ's with me. +5 Cool points.
9: corms ( zelda, mk) - We never got to play, but it was nice seein you again. Keep ****** with Zelda.
9: Kirk (ike) - Scccccrrrruuuuubbbbbbb.
9: Count (diddy) - Saw you, but didn't get to play you. xD Come out again next time. :D
13: Raid (ddd) - Watching you briefly I can see you've gotten A LOT better, which is awesome. Keep it up dude. Too bad we didn't get to play. :/
13: sliq (wolf) - Thanks for comin out to my place the day before to smash. Was a lot of fun and I hope my couch was sufficient for your sleeping needs. :D
13: hazdoc (snake) - Your name is hazdoc. Hi.
17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario) - Can't believe we had to play first round. Then again that's what happens when I get 4th in my pool. Really close set...just like the last one we had. Was a **** load of fun. Hope to do it again sometime.
17: darknes386 (sonic) - Nice Sonic! Fun tourney set we had.
17: eagle - I remember telling you where to go for your tourney sets. Good times...
17: Irsic (lucas) - Saw you play a few times. Very impressive Lucas.
17: 7fo (wario) - Hi.
17: $$$$ (snake) - Money money money money money money money money.
17: Norm (snake, marth) - Thanks for teaming with me despite knowing I haven't played in 2 months. We still did well though, which I was surprised at. Fun hosting with you once again.
25: MGD64 - Your name mad me throat sore...except not really. Too many letters and numbers. :p
25: BroXyless (peach, PT?)
25: ddd
25: Meneil (ike) - Don't quit! Plllleeeeaaassseeee don't.
25: retro (PT)

My apologies if I forgot anyone.

Arty

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!?!?!?!? For a play N Trade Tourney?!?!?!? MADNESS!!!

1: Hunger - I wanna face your Snake!
2: Ook - DK is broken! We didn't get to go Japes once in teams :(
4: mr jab - Close matches man
5: Sago - If you didn't take heroin the day before you would've placed higher
7: Grimace - Lol at running over my leg during my match with Ren
7: Fatboy - Going DK against me wasn't so smart :(
9: Scythe - Never gonna lose to an Ike hugh???
9: corms - Stop placing high! ... That glacier costs $1000
9: Kirk - Y didn't you beat fatboy??? Then I would've won a dollar!
9: Count - First match would've been alot closer if I didn't survive to 230% :) GGs
13: Raid - 7:30 minute match on Japes :)
13: sliq - You're too good to be placing this low
13: hazdoc - Next time use CPF against me
17: bo x7 - Read Sliqs shoutout
17: darknes386 - Read Sliqs shoutout
17: Irsic - You look like Vidjo!
17: 7fo - Your Wario is so much faster than Quiks!
17: $$$$ - Stop getting my brother in every pool!
17: Norm - Read Sliqs Shoutout
25: ficha - Dajayman's twin!
25: MGD64 - IC are awesome
25: BroXyless - Stop suiciding in teams!!!
25: Meneil - You're too pro!
Fluid - Shaun White!!!
Count's Friend - Awesome Wii Shirt
Dajayman - I will never kill with the catpaw!
Polska - Nice seeing you at the tourney!
Orin - Nice seeing you at the tourney!
Drgndorf - Nice seeing you at the tourney!

Great tourney! Although this is the 5th straight Play N Trade that I get top 3 but don't win :(

Sliq

Smash Master
If I did shoutouts my shoutout would be to myself and it would be:

Sliq - Stop SD'ing. Every set you lost, you had at least 1 SD. Quit being a ******.

Quik17

Smash Ace
1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd) - 100 damage in like 6 seconds! It's a crime those dittos weren't recorded.
2: Ook (DK) - There goes our streak of being in the grand finals of play n trades :(
3: Arty (Falco) - I blame Hunger for my loss.
4: mr jab (Ike) - That's a fitting name. Your Ike is insane!
5: Sago (Samus, mk) - That's a cool jacket.
7: Grimace (snake, luigi) - We would of beat you in teams if it wasn't for your hat.
7: Fatboy (mk) - Sucks we didn't play. Our matches are always close
9: Scythe (lucario) - That's a fine chokejob you pulled in teams :mad:
9: corms ( zelda, mk) - You're such a good brother!
9: Kirk (ike) - Yay you're back! We'll get to play in a tourney some time
9: Count (diddy) - It's a shame you're not black. It was fun talkin to you. You have a scary Diddy.
13: Raid (ddd) - :dedede:
13: hazdoc (snake) - You should of used Falcon for both matches
17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario) - Get 7FO to train up your Wario. Still the best Peach I've seen.
17: darknes386 (sonic) - You only won because you cheat :)
17: Irsic (lucas) - You should of placed higher. Crazy Lucas
17: 7fo (wario) - One day you will make top 8, and me, you, and Hunger will all start partying.
17: $$$$ (snake) - 260%
17: Norm (snake, marth) - It seems like you lose to Arty at every tourney :(
25: ficha (samus) - Looks like me and my brother weren't the only twins at PnT
25: BroXyless (peach, PT?) - How could you choke in Solimar dittos? Step it up!
25: Creep - Our first matches are always very close and then you just fall apart in game 2. Stay focused.
25: Meneil (ike) - That's a bad placing for someone this good.
Fluid - I thought it was only me and my brother that called you Shaun White. I was so wrong :)

These tourneys are always a blast. Great veneue, awesome food locations, and BASKETBALL GUYS coming out of nowhere and disrupting tourney matches!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Dajay didn't enter the tournament, as he has no spare money to toss around. Was only there for friendlies.
Darn... If I had known I could have loaned him a couple of dollars. He has gotten a ton better since I played him at one of the clash of brokennesses.

Xyless

Smash Master
If I did shoutouts my shoutout would be to myself and it would be:

Sliq - Stop SD'ing. Every set you lost, you had at least 1 SD. Quit being a ******.
I know exactly how you feel, since I did the exact same (just not in pools luckily). The fact that you were down a full stock right off the bat and still nearly beat me should at LEAST make you proud. I was even thinking of just calling that your win, since you took 1 stock and 150%+ off me before I could get 150% off of you!

25: BroXyless (peach, PT?) - How could you choke in Solimar dittos? Step it up!
I think the Solimar challenge made me a little lazy with my tilt saving (no solo johns). I'll step it up by the time CoB happens!

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'll make one of these in the summer. Seems like a lot of fun. Congrats to Hunger & Ook, nice placement w/ DK.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts of the fatboy

1: Fitchburg Fellons (Sago, Hunger) ($192.00) Stop comparing ur **** sizes

2: Captian's of the love boat (Fatboy, Grimace) ($96.00) Yall get skeeted on

3: Deepdish Luwario (Scythe, Quik) ($32.00) good stuff

4: We are better than boss and silven. (Bo x7, Renegade) nice team name XD

13: ***** **** (Count, Fuzzy) What was this team name?

1: Hunger (wario, snake, ddd) 2222good

2: Ook (DK) good stuff

3: Arty (Falco)Gay

4: mr jab (Ike) we need to play some more. . . . ren

5: Sago (Samus, mk) i will never leave ur cat alone

5: Quik (wario) good stuff

7: Grimace (snake, luigi) pshaw, finally tying

7: Fatboy (mk) best out there

9: Scythe (lucario) good stuff

9: corms ( zelda, mk) ur zelda=too good veggie, and if ur not wearing ur hat i have dibs on it

9: Kirk (ike) nice fight, luigis ftw

9: Count (diddy) we need to play

13: Raid (ddd) wazzup?

13: sliq (wolf) r u ok?

17: bo x7 (mario, rob, wario)bo= 2 awesome

17: 7fo (wario)7fo=2 awesome

17: Norm (snake, marth) sorry

25: Meneil (ike) i heard ur younger then me

Top Bottom