• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson.

SuSa

Banned via Administration

Kjell Anders "Nappy" Peterson
February 16th, 1992 - November 25th, 2011

In this thread, it's a place to relax, chat with your fellow Snakes, possibly create a few meme's and get to know our little community better.

Almost any type of discussion is allowed - just keep it legal (no 18+ / warez discussions going on) and abide by SWF rules. (I don't want to see "lol 10roflmaos")

Welcome to the Ekans board! (Yes, Ekans. Not Snake.) :023:

We are an extremely friendly board that loves to joke around but maintain seriousness in our discussions.

We have a pet, we call it 023

It looks like this:
:023:

It knows the following 4 moves:
-Explosion
-Splash
-Draco Meteor
-Cut

It is currently level 6Syx (Syx didn't get it -_-) and was bred by mating a level 48 :023: with a level 19 :023: (if you get the reference, you get a cookie)

We feed it :pikachu: for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

If you feel a bit shy about posting - we'll open up to you first, right now! (In no specific order)

__crystal____

Answers to the name of Velox, and has a really friendly attitude (as don't we all?) Helps maintain discussions and testing new things in development. Velox can also be seen quite often in the Falco boards.

IxxI (Pronounced: Fence)

(sung like Eye of the Tiger)
Fence! Fence Fence Fence! Fence Fence Fence! Fence Fence Fence!

Fence the man
Changing his name
'Cuz some random guy said he had to
He fought back, but 150 was reached
Now I'm singing this dumb song

Its the Fence of the IxxI
Its the post of the fence
Holding up, all our chances of a name change
And the last link needed to get him to relent
and he's watchin us all through a hole-in the fence
I'm sorry Syx, that was fail.

Samurai Panda

What's not to love about this big cuddly panda bear from Michigan? He is one of the moderators for the Snake boards and helps keeps things in check. He is known for being cuddly but ferocious on the battlefield.

Ultimate Razer

This sheep-loving player is also from Texas and can be seen from time to time around here. He is known for playing with the Wii-chuck rather then the Gamecube controller. He also brings a stuffed sheep with him to tournaments.

-NaPPy

This guy threatened to shank me if I didn't update his description, so here we go. -NaPPy is a loserwinner who still plays pokemon and lives in his Mom's basement is a cool guy. He mains Snake and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ally

Although rarely seen posting, we know this lovable fella' lurks these boards often. He can be seen giving his wisdom every now and then. He is known for being the god of all Snakes and is the best Snake in Canada.

Eternal Yoshi

Our tech wiz, this guy gathered our frame data for us and made our community texture (featuring many from this list!) He's your go to guy if you ever need something (just don't tell him I sent you, and don't flood him with work ;) )

Black Heretic

Another Snake main who answers to another name; this guy goes by the name of Syx. (I think it's because he can't type Six...) he is the musical go-to guy around here. He is a session guitarist (people pay him to play their music to record) and knows a ton about music. (Do-Re-Mi.... nah.... ) He also reps other Snake's in tournaments by using their tags. <3

Ken Neth

This Utah Smasher...............to be continued

xXCandyXx

I want to eat him. He may taste good. /nothing to say

Afro Thundah

I can't believe I forgot this guy, but then again - doesn't everyone? One of the Pro's from Florida (?) he is often forgotten simply because - while a regular; he's like Ally and lurks more then he posts.

Tennet

Tennet is a pretty cool guy. eh mains marth and doesn't afraid of anything. Just some random snake secondary that people talk to. That's why he gets an honorable mention in this OP.

Ran Iji

Started to BAWWWW when I forgot him on the front page. Because of this, his name is green instead of blue, like it should be. /doesn't know what to say

I'm having a meltdown right now.... <_< forgetting everyone... so let me know if you feel left out!

and last, and most certainly least...
SuSa
This idiot, formerly known as Havokk, decided to test stupid random things for Snake back when the Snake boards were dead; and unknowingly cast a Revival spell on the Snake mains. He is the second moderator to the Snake boards, and spends his time testing stupid things and posting about them. He also failed and put Samurai Panda was from Texas although he is from Michigan. Nice going idiot.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think I've seen a krauser from resident evil 4 texture hack that was ****in sweet. cant remember where though.

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
I use old snake cuz it's the only good one I've seen so far.

Scratch that, I saw a Naked Snake one, but can't remember where...

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I've played as Naked Snake, Ryu, and Kakashi. It's kind of funny seeing Ryu pulling out grenades and such. Kakashi was an ok one, and Naked Snake is pretty much just a badass. I think there's also an Altair texture too.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I've played as Naked Snake
I don't think I've seen it, I've always said that snake should have had two skins like wario though, one solid snake that is sneaking suits, one big boss that'd be all camo and have an eye patch and everything. I'm kind of surprised at how bad snake texture hacks overall are so far though, not many great ones like some other characters...

IxxI

Smash Fence
Finallllyyyy.

Alright, now that this thread is in place, I just want to say that I'm the suckiest Snake on the Snake boards.

My official title. =[

ErikG

Smash Ace
I really need to work on C4 recoveries and grabbed-out-of-cypher(?) recovery.
I also need a little more grenade cooking practice.
actually, I just need practice.

....Hi.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Old Snake is by far the coolest texture hack (IMO) It's extremely well done :colorful: I loled when I saw kakashi XD

Ya, I pretty much main Old Snake :colorful: Oh, hey guys. My Snake is PIMP :colorful:

:034:

ErikG

Smash Ace
My favorite moment, my opponent, Pikachu, was Quick Attacking back to the stage, and I hit him with the fair out of the QA for a nice spike. That called for a big ole pile of celebatory Pizza Rolls.

What's your victory food of choice?
Edit: Victory food of choice <- WTF

ErikG

Smash Ace
What's an fair?

I personally like Ramen.
The fair is the aerial in which he flails his giant death leg (or boot) and either spikes them down or sends them straight up.
I love how the move utility thread gave it a 1/10.
Edit: I love how SuSa gave it a 1/10

Nic64

Smash Lord
we need a wifi thread so we can figure out which of us fails the hardest <_<

Just go a post a snake boards wifi tourney in the wifi boards xD Great way to do it.

But wifi tourney's aren't the best.

We should have started a thread like this a long time ago. Seems to have brought more life to the Snake Boards.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I bet if I wifi'd you we wouldn't lag crystal omgzzzz

I fail hard guise, trust me :)

Top Bottom