• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Counterpick Poll!!

Which of these stages do you think should be counterpicks in FL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frames

DI
Ok FL it is up to us to decide once and for all these stupid counterpicks so i'm going to let you, the viewers, decide.

The poll is simple, there are 35 of the 41 ssbb stages up here (only 35 because you can't make a poll with more than 35 choices).

You can pick as many options as you want and vote, this way every player can submit their own counterpick list.

The total sum of the votes will then be taken to another thread where we can discuss the validity of the results as well as make any last minute changes.

Also the poll wont be up for a minute or two so just chill lol

The six stages i took off were:
Battlefield
FD
Temple
Green Greens
Big Blue
Onett

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I hope this turns out the way it should... I'm very happy to see people taking some action though.

CO18

Smash Hero
Can't other people not in Florida vote on this? lol

Anyhoo, I guess over 50% need to vote for it to be a cp to be fair for it to be legal

All the ones we expect are, japes is close.

Ruse

Fox
It would be nice to see Japes make it in, and for Mansion to get booted. Japes is a lot more useful and fair than Mansion, and, not that this makes it right, most of the country now has Mansion banned instead of CP.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So if I think they should be a neutral should I still vote for it lol? 5 neutrals + stage striking = best.

This is probably why you don't see that many votes for yoshi's, smashville, and lylat, because people feel they should be neutral.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Judging from the polls people seem to be being smart about they're choices overall, and I do agree if we go by this poll to only use the lvls that have 50% and over.

Keyword IF.

but i think if the stages here match the stage list i created, there shouldn't be much room for argument after that...

Life After Death

Smash Champion
wow lol some people picked ****** *** stages ya n1ggas are wack *** camping lil *****es. go play a real mans game where u fight lol. who da *** wats norfait so we have lil n1ggas like reflex time peopple who are better than him out?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What if Lylat Cruise gets over 50%, but Yoshi's Island doesn't? We can't have an even number of starter stages....

CO18

Smash Hero
I think it should be closing soon cuz Im sure other regions will just start randomly voting lol. I dont think theres too many over 50 people from florida that are active in the atlantic south.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I voted because i'm moving to florida soon. Hope you don't mind. Gratz on exactly 3,000 posts CO18.

Are you going to throw out votes from people who voted for Wario Ware?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I think if only one stage (yoshi's lylat) get voted CP, it can be up to the disgression of the host.
Between having either

A) 3 stages with the ban system only.
or
B) 5 starter stages with the stage striking and ban system before CP's are called.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I think stage-striking is probably going to be ftw, really. Stage striking with 5 stages ensures that even if 2 stages shouldn't be neutral at all, a player with a disadvantage on both inappropriate stages still never has to play on them. Stage striking is just a really resilient system.

Afaik, Yoshi's and lylat don't hurt the same sorts of people. so that's good.

Frames

DI
its a public poll so i can see who voted from fl and who didnt

im going to leave this open for a while so everyone can make sure to vote this is somewhat important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom