• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
The only clubbing I've done is the seal variety.
lol
This reminds me of a stupid joke my 9th grade English I teacher told us once:
He would say "A baby seal walked into a club..." and just startlaughing hysterically at his own joke...

>.>

<.<

>.<

umm i mean a real club. with alcohol and *****es.
and i've been to raves too. not the same thing lool
Well what's the fun in that? You won't remember it the next day if you're in a drunken stupor all night. But *****es are always a plus.

But anyhow...

I should probably drop the subject...

So how're academics going for everyone?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh yeah you cant buy alcohol over there until 21 right? Age limit here is 18 and i could get some if i wanted considering im 19, but the last time i drank, things ended quite badly for me...

<_<..

So yeah, I wont get drunk again for a long while... xD

I have a very low alcohol tolerance.... I once took a sip of some liquid that I had assumed was lemonade, just a tiny sip, and instantly my skull felt all warm.

Besides, alcohol tastes terrible.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
drink a screwdriver (vodka/orange juice) and you will never say alcohol tastes horrible again

and perfect drinking amount for parties is just enough where you feel loose but not drunk enough to where you are an idiot. well assuming your trying to pick up girls lol. theres nights where ill go with the intent of blacking out and ya, it doesnt end well lolol

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah we're pretty beast if Allied and Blackanese say so.
<3 HAB

I want to move to Australia =[
Seems like that's where the party's at xD lol
Its true omg aussie chicks digg girls with american accents

The only way I find clubs fun is if I'm heavily intoxicated. But then everything's fun.
Sudai i think we should hang out :D

i want to go clubbing. im just too young
how old are u?

btw lesishachu is hawt :3

-Allied

Man... you two are logical fallacy-ing all over the place... what with your references to religion and whatnot...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh, I'm guessing you probably heard it from shaya or something. That experience was quite terrible.

And I realized i forgot to fix that sentence back there xP. I thought I could more annoying than fun xD but then again ricky knows how i am since im with him a majority of the time anyway. I need to hurry up and save moneys for the moving, but its taking forever... baaaaahs

Now back to playing paper mario 64. I actually like this one, I couldnt get into the second one (1000 year door or w/e its called). I didnt like how the storyline was going, and it just felt weird to me >_<. Maybe ill try it again after i finish the 64 one if anyone convinces me into it.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
aww im sorry. Thanks for the compliment then allied xD

Ugh I'm not looking forward to summer one bit. March flies are gaaaaay

Someone buy me a Double Rainbow

Hater

Smash Ace
lol don't you boys know how to play with girls u scared the only legit female rob main off

tsk tsk

Now we are a sausage fest club

NOT COOL

Also all this slander about me not hating is totally false c~dog is totally stoned ^^

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man why are you guys even complaining about a girl not posting here?

Your love should be for ROB, not people.

Besides, we're fueled by heartbreak!

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Hosted a tournament today. It was the first tournament in Finland so far. I am starting a series of tournaments now. It went really well. It's awesome :D

Top Bottom