• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Melee in Orlando!!!

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mission Statement: We are not UCF Brawl in Orlando!!!

This topic is for melee people in the UCF/Orlando area to set up smashfests, get togethers, and other assorted activities!!!

I know this will be useful since a lot of you are home for the summer (back in Orlando)!!!

Science Drive crew > all

MM $999

Ya done!!!

*insert other Rockcrock sayings*

Oh and now that I have a job at Oviedo Marketplace I will not able to smash as much as I used to (only 2 or 3 times a week)!!!

Frames is on the next season of From G's to Gents!!!

HYPE!!!

:)

Discuss!!!

:colorful:

Hive64

Smash Rookie
wewt you need to give me the secret to your skillz... your dragon scroll if you will.

QDVS I think I may have played vs u a while ago. You came over to my old apartment with skrach and played on the projector... i think. Was that you or someone else? lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Also I bet no one in Florida can beat me at Melee!

MM all of my money vs all of your money

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We should all play Monopoly!

I'd host a Monopoly-Fest tonight. Or Poker. Or Bomberman. Or MTG.

That'd be sickkk

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
weekly MONOPOLY fests?

edit: actually, I wouldn't mind doing Friday Poker $3-5 buy in...

that seems like a really good thing to get better at.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would totally make a UCF Poker in Orlando thread, but it would probably cause the mods to close BOTH this thread and that thread.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, so I got off work today (cut my shift for it not being busy), so if anyone wants to smash at some point message me or call!!!

I'm prob gonna try to see a movie today, or watch Elephant (my Netflix movie)...but other than that I'm down to smash!!!

Pi

Smash Hero
OK, so I got off work today (cut my shift for it not being busy), so if anyone wants to smash at some point message me or call!!!

I'm prob gonna try to see a movie today, or watch Elephant (my Netflix movie)...but other than that I'm down to smash!!!

Yea come on over
kekeke

Top Bottom