• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SuSa gets owned by Shugo's Ike - lulzworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
(WIFI - but if the lag is to bad - WE DONT PLAY. We'll wait out the lag, or call it quits and brawl another time. So lag is at a minimum. If there was noticeable lag, you may see us just standing there crouching/taunting for a minute or so... waiting out the lag)

Ok - remember the match. I could have sworn it was more ****, less stupid mistakes.

However I did lose 28/30 matches against Shugo and his brother King Chaos. (Actually, I think it was only 27~) but at least I almost always brought them down to their last stocks. So only a little further to go to match some of the best players in Ohio. :lick:

But this is especially for a certain Snake, he knows who he is.

No one sucks worse then me and this video proves it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZr2l0v_PA

But so my reputation as a player isn't completely tarnished, here is me going up against Shugo's main (and still losing, but doing better....lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9J3n4kKQ1s

As a side note, may I mention that Shugo is 2good? and/or god?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Shugo is too good. Seriously. We did about 20 Sonic dittos and I won 3.

****ing Shugo lol. I still got a lot of work to do. I should ask to play him with my Snake. =P Even if it's worse. =3

You really let him pound on you on the way back to the stage didn't you? XD Also moar vids. =O

napZzz

Smash Hero
Last time I played him I could barely beat his ike, but his sonic was beating me pretty bad. wifi ftw XD and yes I know it was the same shugo becasue I had just gone done playing king chaos or w/e his name is.

You played like ****....the lag must have been heavy for you to play that badly -.-

Nic64

Smash Lord
snake isn't that great in lag, I do better with characters that I don't even play a lot of the time on wifi. add ike to that equation for some massive lulz

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It's hard to play Ike and Sonic in wifi. A lot of their good traits get messed up.

Tennet

Smash Champion
No one mentioned the texture lol, you want the texture that has the part on the back fixed??

Nic64

Smash Lord
It's hard to play Ike and Sonic in wifi. A lot of their good traits get messed up.
sonic gains a pretty nice "I can run straight at you like a moron and you can't stop me because of the input delay" factor to make up for any difficulty tbh. just not as good as characters like wolf <_<

Browny

Smash Hater
^^

because its SOOO hard with input delay to simply hold 'A' with snake and beat noob sonics who only use dash attack and spindash to approach lmao

Nic64

Smash Lord
you can mix it up in other ways, besides that if you just hold A it telegraphs and is pretty easily punished. that being said, I never said anything about snake did I? I was speaking very generally.

anyway, everyone thinks their character is hurt by lag the most so whatever, I've even seen wolf's complain about it.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I don't think Sonic is hurt most by lag. I think....it's probably Ness. I SDed twiced trying to recover today. Stupid PK thunder. I've done whole arguments about this and I'm not gonna do it here. Sonic isn't god in lag you're playing against him wrong.

Also Chis. What are you doing here? DJ Browny I get cause we's fellow Sonic/Snakes but I thought your alt was MK. lol

I do still want more vids. Especially if you took Snake against his Sonic. That's a match I want to work on from both sides.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Last time I played him I could barely beat his ike, but his sonic was beating me pretty bad. wifi ftw XD and yes I know it was the same shugo becasue I had just gone done playing king chaos or w/e his name is.

You played like ****....the lag must have been heavy for you to play that badly -.-
The lag wasn't bad at all :/ I just played like ****. lol

That was our worst match - and I hosted it for him. I'll be hosting our other 10 matches I have (including the single one I won...) as time goes on.

Recording with a camera ftl

napZzz

Smash Hero
Nappy said he was and you were backing up his opinion. You got caught in the line of fire. lol
sonic IS god in lag. His hit and run style of supar speed is way harder to stop in button delay and stutter lag
The lag wasn't bad at all :/ I just played like ****. lol

That was our worst match - and I hosted it for him. I'll be hosting our other 10 matches I have (including the single one I won...) as time goes on.

Recording with a camera ftl
lol play better next time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom