• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Brawl Backup from USB hard drive on wii and others games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman

Piracy Bad Don't do it

For the guide use google

Link removed by Almas - Backups are too close to piracy to permit showing them.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Has any one tried this. I haven't been able to do it yet, but I would like know if anyone is having success doing it.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Whoa I'm sorry I didn't know. I assumed when the moderator moved this topic from the general brawl room it was OK. If it wasn't why didn't he or she lock it then.

you could be nicer too. I made a mistake its not the end of the world.

Edit: In which sticky does it say backup loaders are illegal. I not even endorsing piracy in the post. Its suppose to be "backup loaders

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Your a ****ing *******. Read the stickies, ISO Loaders are NOT to be discussed. Lock this **** now.

Its against MLG's rules, delete this entire post. I know all this but I don't post it for a reason.
You need to chill out. Have a seat. Right over there.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Its not a joke
I don't want to get in trouble.
So Im posting that pic to get it clear this is not for piracy.

And I'm linking to guide instead of posting it here.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
1. Yes, I realise that you're only doing this to inform
2. This is a topic that has no correlation to Brawl's gameplay, or anything to do with the game itself.

I will apologise and unlock this thread if you can get the approval of another GBD Moderator or Super Moderator, but for now I don't believe this is suitable for discussion here.

:056:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom