• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I met this beautiful girl, I must find her

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Link to original post: [drupal=1646]I met this beautiful girl, I must find her[/drupal]

Most of you that have bothered to read my profile know that I'm a DJ. At many parties, I am hired to accompany my boss, and serve as a Dancer/hype man on the floor. Naturally, I love my job, especially when we're DJing a sweet 16 (I just turned 18 at the end of March.) I'll tell you right now, the very minor age difference between me and a bunch of 16 year old girls virtually vanishes when they're all wearing 3-5 inch heels, and looking sexy as hell.

Last night, I was at such a party, and . . . WOW, those girls were beautiful. Also, they loved me (I'm a moderately good dancer, and moderately good looking. Parties are my scene.) Needless to say, I had a good time, and I get payed for it.

Naturally, there was a time where we stopped for dinner. I went and ate with a couple of the guys. All the guys there were pretty cool. My boss came over to eat with us (he just turned 21, he's pretty cool, I've known him for 5 years and we're good friends. Yes, I work for one of my best friends. LIFE IS GOOD!!) We talked about minor things, told the guys some stuff about us, but I didn't bored them, so I went to the topic I know best. A short query quickly unveiled that I was sitting amongst casual Smash players. Awesome.

After I finished eating, I freshened up, and then went back to the dance floor to get the party rebooted (I love my job). About
10 minutes later, I saw one of the guys I was sitting with beckoning me over to a table full of beautiful women. Well, duty calls!

He introduced me to the amazingly gorgeous girl. On a scale of 1-10, she was drop dead gorgeous. But wait for it . . . the reason my boy called me over is because apparently this girl was a fan of Smash, and supposedly pretty good at it. I think I have a new fetish. Nothing turns me on like beautiful women talking **** to me in Smash.

I invited her to dance, but she was still eating/talking with her friends, so she promised me one later. Be assured that I collected.

At the end of the night, on her way out, she came up to me and was like "remember, we've gotta play sometime." I hate myself because I didn't have a pen on me, so I couldn't write my personal number on the company's business card. My boss helped me out though. He pointed out that there was an email address on the back, and if she sent an email to it, he'd send her back my information.

In retrospect, I'm an idiot. I should've just given her my number directly, but in the haste of packing up the equipment, and the fact that she was on the way out (the party ended at 11, and everyone's parents were there to collect their children AT 10:59, so she was running out the door), I thought that I'd be professional, and just wait. WHY AM I SO DUMB!!!!

I can't stop thinking about her. I'm taking her to prom next year, I don't care. I will find this girl. She was nice, sweet, she respected herself, she laughed at my jokes, I laughed at hers, she was just perfect.

I'm not in love, but I'm definitely interested. I can't get her outta my head, even while I'm surfing Smashboards, so I decided to blog on it. It's pathetic, but I don't care. I hope she emails me soon. I gotta find this girl.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
That's sweet Pierce. Sounds like a fun job.

It's not pathetic.

Yeah you prolly shoulda given her your number...

Well, hope that she emails you, there isn't really anything else you can do.

Well if you know any of the people at the party personally, you could ask them for her number or something, I dunno.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Your job sounds great. But wtf, man, exchange of numbers is supposed to be extremely high on your list of priorities when interacting with attractive females. Where's your cell phone, kid? Hopefully your game was on-point enough, that she'll bother to contact you. Good luck with this. Don't allow yourself to be afflicted by "oneitis", btw.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You are living the dream, Pierce. Living the dream. I hope she contacts you soon and that things go well.

****, and you get payed for this stuff too. Lucky.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Find her. You've got it good, do whatever you can.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
Just don't be creepy about it all. Though I doubt someone who's living life as well as you are would have a problem like that.

Good luck, man.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
lol. That's cute ;) I can't have a women unfortunately until I'm 35; I want my kids to live a good, intelligent life =)

How much I want to FUcCK one though...
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

highfive

Smash Lord
I love your job too. Find her. A girl like that only comes once in a while. I think I found mine too, crazy, loves Smash, laughs at my jokes too. Find her. Everything else is of secondary importance now, including breathing. Find her. Go for it stud.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
That's sweet Pierce. Sounds like a fun job.

It's not pathetic.

Yeah you prolly shoulda given her your number...

Well, hope that she emails you, there isn't really anything else you can do.

Well if you know any of the people at the party personally, you could ask them for her number or something, I dunno.
Eh, asking other people = overly drastic measure/last resort. I'll ask one of the guys at the party for her facebook address or something.

Your job sounds great. But wtf, man, exchange of numbers is supposed to be extremely high on your list of priorities when interacting with attractive females. Where's your cell phone, kid? Hopefully your game was on-point enough, that she'll bother to contact you. Good luck with this. Don't allow yourself to be afflicted by "oneitis", btw.
I know, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I'm alright though. I was actually handing out with ADHD all day today. He came over to my house, and then we went to his cousin's house for a barbeque. ADHD's family is MAD funny (which makes no sense, cause he doesn't talk). Also, two of his female cousins are relatively attractive, and pretty cute too. I was not thinking of Angela much today, though I still want to find her.

I gotta learn how to dance. Sounds like a pretty sweet situation you've found yourself in.
You have no idea. But, it's not ALL fun and games. Tomorrow I'm doing a bat mitzva, which is not nearly as fun. 8 year old birthday can go either way. I like kids though, so it's still pretty fun. I hope one day to be able to DJ a club.

You are living the dream, Pierce. Living the dream. I hope she contacts you soon and that things go well.

****, and you get payed for this stuff too. Lucky.
Yes, I'm extremely lucky. Especially considering how I got this job.

Find her. You've got it good, do whatever you can.
You already know.

Ask you're boss who the host was, find the girl via the host, or look through a phonebook.
Eh . . . I know who the host was. I was browsing facebook earlier just a little, but couldn't find anything. I'll check more later.

Just don't be creepy about it all. Though I doubt someone who's living life as well as you are would have a problem like that.

Good luck, man.
Never creepy, I know. Thanks.

lol. That's cute ;) I can't have a women unfortunately until I'm 35; I want my kids to live a good, intelligent life =)

How much I want to FUcCK one though...
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!
TBH, I'm a lot less sexually active than one might expect, simply because AIDS scares the hell outta me.

you have the best job.

ever.
Agreed

What if she has an account on Smashboards?
You know how weird that'd be?
She does. It was me.
Don't scare me like that Bunny.

o.O

O rly?
That would be one awkward coincidence.
I don't do awkward. IMO that would be amazing.

Fixed. =D

I wish you the best of luck, my current status with my love isn't exactly the funnest thing ever. =/
lmao. THIS. But what's the matter bro?

I love your job too. Find her. A girl like that only comes once in a while. I think I found mine too, crazy, loves Smash, laughs at my jokes too. Find her. Everything else is of secondary importance now, including breathing. Find her. Go for it stud.
I know, trust me, I will find this girl. I want to take her to prom next year. It's like a life mission now. I'm seriously considering dropping my Genesis savings into finding her.

Bunny has a boyfriend already, afaik.
That's what I thought

Hey.

Dont kill my fun.
lol

Jersey=/=Where she's at
Correct. I'm comfortable saying that she's somewhere in NY State

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
When you find this girl and get to know her more, there's a chance that she'll discover this community, like other smasher's girlfriends. In this circumstance you'd want to consider deleting this blog, as to not appear a thirst-*ss *****. Not that you're a thirst-*ss *****, or are coming off as one. :laugh:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
lmao. THIS. But what's the matter bro?
Well, for starters her parents are fighting and some other **** has come up, so she's prone to mood swings and it's impossible for me to really show my feelings to her the way I used to. Also, she's said her doctors are afraid she has something ****ed with her lungs and it that it could kill her, but is being super vague about it and that scares the hell out of me.

Plus something else I'll never reveal in public, lol. If you want we could talk about it on aim since you dont seem to be an arse. =-P

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Dude, F-I-N-D H-E-R, remember, Love comes to those who are lucky, money comes to those who can't find love. Too bad nether of those have come my way, but i will wait.

Tennet

Smash Champion
You know how my love life is, not sure if i mentioned she plays smash with some friends, so i feel you bro.

GL

oh and hit me up on aim if you wanna talk about this more

L666

Smash Cadet
Awwwwwwwwwww <3
I'm so happy for you, I could kill you. <3

L666

Smash Cadet
Sometimes people think they're funny.

I like letting them know they aren't.
Sometimes people think they're not funny, and others think they think they are.

I'm letting them know they're wrong in thinking that they think they're funny.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
The last few posts in this thread made me so angry I put my clothes back on.

So to the OP, what's your plan of action for when you see this girl if you ever find her? Are you going to go straight for the neck and ask her out or are you going to smooth your way in?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
When you find this girl and get to know her more, there's a chance that she'll discover this community, like other smasher's girlfriends. In this circumstance you'd want to consider deleting this blog, as to not appear a thirst-*ss *****. Not that you're a thirst-*ss *****, or are coming off as one. :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ichSb-1HSiY
lol, but I doubt she'd see this even if she did come on Smashboards.

You're scarin me bro.
lmao. I was exaggerating. I mean, I considered it on the immediate, but then my brain kicked in. Genesis all dai baby. I'm coming Cali!

Whatever it takes ;)

Good luck Pierce.
Good looking out madu

Well, for starters her parents are fighting and some other **** has come up, so she's prone to mood swings and it's impossible for me to really show my feelings to her the way I used to. Also, she's said her doctors are afraid she has something ****ed with her lungs and it that it could kill her, but is being super vague about it and that scares the hell out of me.

Plus something else I'll never reveal in public, lol. If you want we could talk about it on aim since you dont seem to be an arse. =-P
I'm on AIM periodically. Try and catch me when you can. AIM is the same as smashboards account name.

Lol I'm just kiddin Pierce, if you want to find her that bad, then do whatever it takes.

You should take her to Genesis.
lol, imagine

Dude, F-I-N-D H-E-R, remember, Love comes to those who are lucky, money comes to those who can't find love. Too bad nether of those have come my way, but i will wait.
Don't worry. Your turn will surely come.

You know how my love life is, not sure if i mentioned she plays smash with some friends, so i feel you bro.

GL

oh and hit me up on aim if you wanna talk about this more
We'll chat soon, no doubt.

Awwwwwwwwwww <3
I'm so happy for you, I could kill you. <3
lol?

Sometimes people think they're funny.

I like letting them know they aren't.
Sometimes people think they're not funny, and others think they think they are.

I'm letting them know they're wrong in thinking that they think they're funny.
haha, chill out guys

The last few posts in this thread made me so angry I put my clothes back on.

So to the OP, what's your plan of action for when you see this girl if you ever find her? Are you going to go straight for the neck and ask her out or are you going to smooth your way in?
Always smooth. Probably play some smash online, then ask to see her, and wing it from there.
First time, a really simple, causal meeting, lunch or something. Something brief and not all day, just to give her something to giggle with the girls about. End it by saying, "I had a really nice time today and I hope I can see you again sometime. This was fun." Hopefully that leads into part 2, a real date, probably your classic dinner and a movie. From there, tell her how I feel, ask her to be mine, etc.

You know how it is.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Huh... I always just figured us Smashers live in the dark and feed off of the moisture in our parents basements. When we get too old for the game, we curl up and die...

Guess I was wrong... Good luck on your hunt! ^^

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Man, you have no idea how much I envy you after reading that, lol.

But really, hope this works out for you. I'd hate to see such a great opportunity fall apart, you know? Good luck, man.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
At first I came here thinking this would be like "how does i talk to girlz?"

then I saw it was pierce and was like "****, this guy has a good life"

then I read the middle and was like " :flame: "

then I read the end and was like " :cry: "

I wish you the best of luck you already lucky *******

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Congratulations. Unfortunately, around here, hot girls aren't in abundance. It's just ghetto trash. Kind of depressing. But it's awesome you have it made over there. I hope you meet her again.

Top Bottom