• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWAT- May 23,2009

Santi

Smash Lord
I want to thank every person who traveled to San Angelo for my last tournament. It means a lot to me and I hope everyone had a good time. That was my main concern... that everyone who attended this event had a good time. I wouldn't of been able to get this tournament done without the help from Xyro and Kyle. Thank you guys. Also my parents helped a lot but they don't read smashboards :) I am so proud to have been a part of this scene and meet the friends that make it up. I'm also very proud that so many people were willing to donate money to help pay for the locksmith to get Xyros keys. I used some venue to cover the rest. You guys are amazing and I hope you had an amazing time :)

REG 1vs1

Dojo forfeited to me in winners bracket and so did Light. Dojo also forfeited to me in losers bracket to give me another crack at Razer.I know they would of placed higher and in the money if they didn't do that. I want them to know what they did is very honorable and I'm humbled by the gratitude they showed me. I gave them my money for second and some venue fee because they deserved it. That's why the payout for third is pretty big and fourth got paid. I told Razer not to split with me and I told him to play his hardest. I wanted our fight to be played out. He deserves this win and shouldn't get any heat from it.

1: Ultimate Razer ($224.00)
2: Santi ($64.00)
3: Dojo ($32.00+$45.00)
4: Light ($30.)
5: Infinity
5: Kash
7: Xyro
7: Dphat
9: Error
9: Goyf
9: Fogo
9: Espy
13: FurriousDuffman
13: HIV+
13: Magitek
13: Hylian
17: Sethlon
17: Dekar
17: Phoenix alpha
17: BadNewsBear
17: Chaotic
17: Cake
17: NeoCall
17: Fallen
25: ice
25: Brett
25: Rel
25: GreyFox
25: Cruff
25: Burrito
25: RedShadow
25: Frost

REG 2vs2

1: Broken Arrow ($84.00)
2: Om nom nom waffles ($42.00)
3: Mach A1 ($14.00)
4: The King and I
5: Wag a Bag
5: Endless variety
7: Explosive eggs
7: Fallen Burrito
9: Team redundancy team
9: Brick **** House
9: Phat Xyro
9: Paper Cut
13: Ricans
13: Broken *******s

LOW TIER 1vs1

1: Espy
2: Xyro
3: Dojo
4: Rel
5: Dekar
5: Santi
7: Infinity
7: Hylian
9: Fallen
9: Magitek
9: Ultimate Razer
9: Phoenix alpha
13: RedShadow
13: Marco
13: FurriousDuffman
13: KM
17: BadNewsBear
17: Goyf
17: GreyFox
17: Kash
25: Sethlon

LOW TIER 2vs2

1: 5 letter S word(version 3) ($70.00)
2: EndlessVariety ($30.00)
3: We got HOT girlfriends
4: PhatSheep
5: Team Manly
5: Stellar Heroes
7: Back of the bus
7: OmniQueef
9: Shave that ***
13: NeoBurrito

This tournament means a lot to me and I will have epic shout outs later :)

If you have any videos or pictures... please PM them to me :)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I think things went pretty well to get 4 events done in one day. Singles would have been done faster if Dojo wasn't busy with the grad thing and then Dojo/Razer etc getting food at like 1 am >.> but like Beah said we did have all night. Grand Finals ended somewhere around 3 am >.<

Shout outs in no real order:

Santi: Great way to go out with style. Thanks for throwing this, you have a cool house and awesome parents that gave us so much food. Totally enjoyed this, and I hope to see you at UTSA in the fall.

Xyro: nice seeing you again so soon after WHOBO. We did pretty good working together to get so many events done in one day. We gotta play at FS6.

Oh yeah stop owning chairs with your truck lol

Greyfox: Thanks for driving old buddy. I wish I could resume my place as the wheelman like I was way back in the day, but you've been filling that role quite nicely.

Jack Frost: you'll get em next time ;)

Sethlon: soooooooooooo much guilty gear we should end every tournament with guilty gear blisters lol

PS play falco

Espy: Shawnic is legit. So is Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Mumble: dude post some of our Brawl+ matches, they were too much fun. Come to FS6 so we can play again.

Hylian: Lives on Dr Pepper.

Fogo: full of magic like always. Your story telling skills are legit. Can't wait to hear more.

Infinity: ahhh dammit you were alseep in the morning I would of said goodbye at least. Great seeing you as always, thank you for 3 stocking my crappy Brawl Peach (I dare you to play me in Melee lol)

Dphat: FFA with items at 3 in the morning are a great way to unwind. Stop hitting people with cars.

Light: I've heard your name before, but now I have a face to put to a name. Fun chilling.

Kash: Thanks for driving to Mcdonalds. I watched your wolf, it was friggin sexy. Next time you're in TX we should play. Also you can tell your Goldensun story.

That's all I can think of for now. Sorry if I missed anybody!

And everyone, please come to Final Smash 6! I've made quite a few updates, and made Brawl+ and Crews the official side events.

Final Smash 6, June 20th/21st

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Didnt go but would like to give a shout out to santi. The smash scene will miss you. I wish i could have made it but i had my tournament to run. What I can do to make it up to you is give you an airbrush shirt "NO CHARGE". I guess we all will have to remember the Dojo/Santi team matchs. They were EPIC. I dont think you should retire from smash. Just take a break and come back later. Jerm I guess its your time now that santi has passed the torch. GET EM at college. If you need anything, You know how to contact me :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Shoutouts are definitely in order sometimes tonight or tomorrow.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
This was a great Tourny Santi!!! Im sad that this is your last & that was my first. :(

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Wall of shououts:

Santi: first off, thanks for hosting, and being a great host. You always made sure people could have food, and you made sure to help out whenever something stupid (Xyro's truck for example) happened. You are awesome, and I wish I could have played you more. You are awesome, and the smash scene will miss you.

Dphat: You are really good. You picked up Snake and are instantly good. Nice set, I totally thought I had you 2nd game. ANd if you button mash any harder, your controller will break :) I know that now, so you will not escape with only 110% next time I grab you.

Xyro: GGs. Your samus is really good, and I have immense respect for you for playing her even though she sucks. ALso, thanks for helping out with organizing the tourney, and levae your window down LOL. That was really stupid with the truck and your keys. I hope it didn't get scratched to hell and back.

Hylian: Good friendlies. I wish I had talked to you more. Also, you have a really good GaW. You make better use of the Uair and upB than any other GaW I have played.

Light: Way to **** on me in friendlies. You play really well. I like how adaptive your style is. I wish we played more.

There are so many people I didn't play enough or at all (Razer, Dojo, Infinity, Sethlon, Fogo, Espy, King Mosquito, people I dind't even get to talk to and find out their name), and I really wanted to. I wish we could've stayed in texas longer and played more. Maybe NM will see you here this weekend, or at FS6. GGs to all, you are an awesome community, and I completley want to hang out and play all of you more.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am definitely wanting to MM all of you guys if you come to NM.

Definitely, Dekar talked highly of all of you.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
****IT santi

I just accidentally deleted your name off my wii and now there's never a chance I'm gonna get it back

I'm so sad right now

Suspect

Smash Hero
1st of all major shout out to santi for holding such a great tournament, it was worth it to go just to meet all the people and play them, i didnt do well in the tournament but i really dont care seeing how hard it was. This was the best tournament i have ever been to

shout outs

Ultimate Razer- sup kid buu

Santi- you are great, your parents are great, and im glad i was able to make it. Also thanks for the friendlies, i needed some toon link practice and still do >_>

Dojo- You know what, i was actually scared to play you first round but when we did we actually had a good fight, MUCH closer than i thought it would ever be. Even after i suicided first match i think i still put up a good fight against you, then 2nd match i actually thought i was gonna win...what a bummer lol but im still glad i was able to do so well against one of the best players in the world, looking forward to next time....nice *** car also

Light- our friendlies were SO fun, weegee vs sheik is actually kinda funny. Thanks for the mk tips also, im gonna need mk now for campers

Xyro- Sorry i couldnt help you break into your own car...lol

Dphat- Nice marth, glad to finally play you

Goyf- thanks for the Ice climbers tips

Fogo- *uses deep voice* .."thats a long *** set

*remembers another moment* ..."we heard you the first time" lmao

Magitek- I always love playing against you and hanging out its fun

Sethlon- Nice friendlies....not so nice in guilty gear

Phoenix alpha- sad what i heard from ya, i said the same thing but i think i might try one moar...

BadNewsBear- who? van jones!

Chaotic- glad to see you again

ice- lol at me thinking you were black, i still dont know why. You are cool as hell tho, nice friendlies

GreyFox= thanks for the ride man

RedShadow= you got some major anger issues dawg lol

Frost- scrub

iLight

Smash Lord
Nah, i went pretty much all MK, i'm going to play him until he's banned. After that I will focus more on sheik in tournaments. SUPER fun tourney imo <3 santi. Too bad you got razor'd, that was super gay of him. I will miss you so much santi, straight homo.....

insert super epic shoutouts here... everyone is cool and gets +1 to their shoutouts

santi come to college station tournament, 3rd weekend of june! also your family is super nice

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Unkn0wN: Third weekend of June is FS6 buddy. :)

Santi said:
I told Razer not to split with me and I told him to play his hardest. I wanted our fight to be played out. He deserves this win and shouldn't get any heat from it.
That right there is why you can't hate on Razer. Despite the honorable moves by Dojo, Light, and Dojo, he wanted to play Razer at his fullest. Razer isn't a douche for playing Santi and winning.

Now putting that aside, time for shout-outs.

1: Ultimate Razer - Your the coolest kid to hang around man, AND STOP CALLING ME WHITEFOX. lol ;P

2: Santi - Your bigger brothers here will miss you bro, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to play you in tourney but I hope UTSA will treat you right. :) San An sends out congrats to you. Also thank your parents for me cause I forgot to thank them properly myself, they are by far the coolest parents ever.

50kudos

3: Dojo - Congrats on graduating buddy, your family was cool about everything. Say thanks for me cause I forgot to thank your parents properly. I wanted to learn MK from you but that's cool guy, next time ok? ;)

50kudos

4: Light - I never really played you but you did get far. You did an honorable thing and still got far, WAY TOO PRO.

5: Infinity - Way too cool for you wanting SA to stay. xD I only played your Kirby once and it threw me off so bad cause I'm so used to Jack's Kirby. Next time I should be ready to take one stock from you. xD

5: Kash - I had a feeling that you were too good for me, and I was right. After beating Espy in the MM, I'm glad I didn't MM you. We had good friendlies though. :)

7: Xyro - I'm sorry that you locked your keys in your car guy. I'm gonna get your Samus one day. Your just too pro with her. Glad to see you again and glad that you know that I'm black. >.< Also good job in Lowtier Teams. :D

7: Dphat - You got good stories to tell, and like I told Xyro77, I'm glad that you now know I'm black.

9: Fogo - Stop calling me BlackFox. Just cause you were surprised that I was black, don't mean I'm that. LOL, naw guy your too cool to hang around. I finally met Fogo and his Magic.

9: Espy - I still need to learn more Sonic stuff, but the road trips were too good. Another successful trip. Next one is LOBO I believe. :) Good job with your Lowtier. You ***** all kinds of hell in that section.

13: Magitek - I now know what you look like. O_O

13: Hylian - It was good seeing you again. I'm gonna beat your Samus if its the last thing I do. :) Stop kicking our faces in at Melee. You and Espy should never team again. xD

17: Sethlon - Good to see you there guy.

17: BadNewsBear - Hey sorry guy about Teams. I was primarily the one killing you but we will come back if you wanna team with me again. xD

17: Chaotic - Great to see you guy. Your getting better with your Pit. Hope to see you at FS6. :)

17: Cake - You have gotten ALOT better guy. I blame Dojo for that. xD

25: Rel - Your Yoshi adapts so well to my Sonic. Next time we meet we gotta play again. :)

25: GreyFox - Your too **** slow. It's time you pick a better character or start running faster cause Sonic isn't amused with your current speed.

25: Cruff - Very good and close match's. Hope to see you at FS6 so we can play more.

25: Frost - We need to get better before FS6. Time for the time chamber.

Special Shout-Outs:

KM - Thanks again for navigating SA to and from SA. LOL, we make a good road trip team. :)

Santi's Parents - You are the coolest ever. Sorry for making such a mess in your house, but thanks for letting us stay in your house. :)

Little thing I wanna point out to Fogo and Razer, Black and White to make Grey, hence forth I am GreyFox. :D

Now all that's left is LOBO and FS6.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh im already ready for FS6 greyfox, for some reason i always do well in our own tournies

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

SANTI'S PARENTS: I swear if El Paso could have stayed longer, I would have helped clean up =( Thank you!

Santi: To the man who made all of this possible, you are awesome. Getting to pick up some tricks from watching your Toon Link was what I came to SWAT for and all those **** ledge tricks and Z-Airs will live on through me :laugh: You will be dearly missed. Thank you for hosting this tournament and being intense overall.

Espy: It was an honor to lose to you, man. I knew your Sonic was good, but I never imagined it would be THIS good. I really do hope to play against you in the future. :)

Xyro: Sick *** teams matches and Samus! You really kept things moving despite locking all the money in your car. :laugh: The only Samus I would actually be wary of playing! :laugh:

Magiteck: **** Lucas. I've never seen any one play Lucas like you do, and hopefully I never have to ever again XD Great matches!

Sethlon: I still can't believe you Dair spiked me in singles...but good matches in low tiers :bee:

Dekar: "Sick Diddy who never stops moving" was a very accurate description of you :dizzy:
It was fun getting to hang out and eat Top Tier Waffles and all that stuff :laugh:

Kash: What can I say? Great Wolf play who never stops money matching. :laugh: Also fun getting to hang out with you :laugh:

Dallas: Sick match son! I wish we would have had time to play a legit set, though =(

Goyf: Good Jiggs, man! I thought we were extinct! It was ALSO fun getting to hang out with you and getting to Ditto your Jiggs. XD

Neil: You seemed a little apathetic during the whole tourney, but it was cool getting to see you again (right?).

BadNewsBear: Great games in Low tier Singles! Meeting someone else who mains 8 characters makes me wonder why your aren't from El Paso. XD

Infinity: Despite getting KO'd in the most embarassing way possible, it was a fun match :)

Oh, and I owe you a Drillrest. :laugh:

Brett: Even though I though you were BWETT it was still fun to hang out with you :laugh:

Chaoitc: Pretty awesome to fight a legit Pit! :laugh:

Fogo: Where were our matches?!?! Oh well. Maybe next tourney.

Dojo: THANK YOU FOR BRINGING FOOD! (great MK btw)

Razer: Kid Buu uses Snake? Really unique Snake Playstyle, and that means a lot.

Thank you all for the memories! Very fun way to kick off the summer! :laugh:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I don't have the time right now, but I have some very important things, at least for me, to say to everyone later, and I also want to do some seriously epic shout outs. I'll be back soon.

Also, everyone that gave me a shout out already, thank you and I'll comment back on them I promise.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I don't have any shoutouts. I want to thank everyone who came and who I played against.

I know some people heard this already, but this was my last tournament as well.
I spend too much time and money and lose so much sleep for something that is nowhere near as fun as it used to be. I hope you guys all continue to have fun with smash, but you'll be doing it without me.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Goyf: Good Jiggs, man! I thought we were extinct! It was ALSO fun getting to hang out with you and getting to Ditto your Jiggs. XD
LOL, we are. You really need to come down to NM, all of El Paso. And we never played pokemon :(:(:(

Also, I didn't forget El Paso, I just wanted to do shoutouts in your thread, and then I went to sleep.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Gg's to everyone i played! I had fun for my first offline Tourny!!, real shoutouts to come later..

iLight

Smash Lord
I don't have any shoutouts. I want to thank everyone who came and who I played against.

I know some people heard this already, but this was my last tournament as well.
I spend too much time and money and lose so much sleep for something that is nowhere near as fun as it used to be. I hope you guys all continue to have fun with smash, but you'll be doing it without me.
wtf phoenixalpha, super ninja leaving the scene, i would have played you in even more friendlies!! I probably would have forfeited one or 2 to you in respect too <3 I will miss you lots. Easily as much as I will miss santi. btw you looked super hottttt sleeping on that couch

@greyfox i fail at choosing dates then, i'll figure out when to have the tourney then i havn't finalized with the venue yet anyways

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Ok shout-out time! I'm not really good at this but here goes...

1: Ultimate Razer - you're pretty weird. I'm sad we never played friendlies but goo job on winning. Your Snake looks pretty hot, too:)
2: Santi - dude, I barely even know you, but it feels like we've known each other forever. You'll be missed dearly. Congrats on 2nd, and I hope college goes well for you:) Also, thanks for ****** me in tourney.
3: Dojo - even though I never played your MK, I'm glad I got some friendlies in with you. Congrats on 3rd.
4: Light - thanks for ****** me in friendlies. Nice Shiek, too:)
5: Infinity - I'm giving myself a pat on the back for 3 stocking you:p Haha jk, you're really good & I'm glad I got to play you, I dunno why people give you heat for playing MK, though.
5: Kash - it was really cool seeing you again man, your Wolf is awesome. And thanks a bunch for letting me experience my first ever MM.:)
7: Xyro - we don't really talk that much:( Good job getting top 10 w/ such a bad character.
7: Dphat - you snore like a beast:laugh:
9: Error - uhhhh....
9: Goyf - uhhhh....
9: Fogo - it was good to see you again, even better that you remembered me:laugh:
9: Espy - Sonic shouldn't be this good WTF
13: FurriousDuffman - uhhhh....
13: HIV+ - practice safe sex.
13: Magitek - uhhhh....
13: Hylian - thanks a bunch for letting me carpool. Sorry if I got a little annoying to you near the end, though.
17: Sethlon - i hate Marth:( Nice to see you again, thanks for the friendlies:)
17: Dekar - uhhhh....
17: Phoenix alpha - carpool was pretty fun, nice seeing you again. I'm sad that you're quitting, but I hope to see you again soon:) And I'm pretty sure we got all the Pokemon.
17: BadNewsBear - uhhh GG's...?
17: Chaotic - same as PA, except the quitting part.
17: Cake - thanks for the ride to Taco Bell:)
17: NeoCall - thanks for ****** me in tourney:)
17: Fallen - *see above*
25: ice - you & Fogo make a pretty good team.
25: Brett - uhhhh....
25: Rel - i saw some of your matches, your Yoshi looks really good.
25: GreyFox - nice seeing you again. Thanks for the ride to Dojo's:)
25: Cruff - uhhhh....
25: Burrito - thanks for the friendlies:)
25: RedShadow - happy early birthday, scrub. Now stop getting last place:mad:
25: Frost - i hate Diddy:( Thanks for the friendlies, sorry about the anger.

Misc.
Santi's parents - your hospitality ***** so hard. Thanks a bunch for everything:)
PhantomX - i'm sad you didn't come. Good luck @ LAST!

That's all I got right now. If I missed anyone let me know.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Yo razer im making the edited picture of you n ADHD 2.0 now since this pic is perfect for it :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh you are that toon link player

I could have done better but as a kirby main and not having no toon link experience it was VERY difficult. Dont mind the falco match, that was just me trying to stop your projectiles lol...

i hope for a rematch one day also, come to final smash 6 in june here in san antonio.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, would all of you help fill in the blanks on the results below? I need names and low tiers used. I keep all low tier info in a special thread and these results will go there once its filled in at least 90%. Please help me out. Also, my shoutouts are long so ill get them up soon.

LOW TIER 1vs1

1: Espy (sonic)
2: Xyro (samus)
3: Dojo (falcon)
4: Rel (yoshi)
5: Dekar (ness)
5: Santi (jiggs)
7: Infinity (mario)
7: Hylian (samus/ness?)
9: Fallen (jiggs)
9: Magitek (lucas)
9: Ultimate Razer (Ness/pkmn Trainer)
9: Phoenix alpha (lucas)
13: RedShadow (ness/falcon)
13: Marco
13: FurriousDuffman (falcon)
13: KM
17: BadNewsBear (mario/falcon)
17: Goyf (jiggs)
17: GreyFox (sonic)
17: Kash (ganon)
25: Sethlon (pkmn trainer)

LOW TIER 2vs2

1: 5 letter S word[version 3] =Espy+Xyro=Sonic+samus
2: EndlessVariety= Error+Dekar=mario+ness
3: We got HOT girlfriends= Rel+Santi=Yoshi+jiggs/pkmn trainer
4: PhatSheep= Ultimate Razer+Dphat=ness/pkmn Trainer+Falcon/ness
5: Team Manly=FuriousDUffman+HIV=Falcon+falcon
5: Stellar Heroes
7: Back of the bus=GreyFox+BadNewsBear=Sonic+sonic
7: OmniQueef
9: Shave that ***
13: NeoBurrito= Arturo+NeoCell=sonic/lucas+ganon/link

Santi

Smash Lord
reg used ness and yoshi in teams

dekar used ness against me in singles
kash used gannon
rel used yoshi against me in singles
dojo used falcon
umm
xyro used samus
epsy used sonic

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last tournament? What?

I call shenanigans. Why did no one tell me?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Jack frost used sleep...it was very effective

yep, sorry i fell asleep during those 2 tournies, i stayed up all day and night and found my self passed out in the corner >_<

Top Bottom