• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
While I know that you're joking, and you don't have any bad intentions, I still don't think it's funny to make fun of someone else's situation. He can't even defend himself bro :/.
When I was 16 I went to Italy for a little less than 2 weeks. I worked for nearly 2 years at my uncle's restaurant washing dishes to have enough to pay for everything. I also arranged hosts and looked at train schedules and googled touristy stuff to make a travel itinerary. I got to see the Veneto region, Florence and Roma without a hitch. And I was 16.

You also know what it's like to work hard at a young age to make a trip to the other side of the world. You came to APEX after working and saving up for a long time. Not only that, you also trained to improve and be up to the level of some of the top Brawl talent in the US. Your story had me cheering for you the whole way because it reminded me of myself (but with Smash instead of Italy).

Mew2King is almost 24 years old and has traveled across N. America numerous times leaving many things to chance for over 5 years and being himself (to put it in a nice way) the whole time.

I wish Jason the best of luck in this ordeal and in life.

Wait. I am in the peachie boards all the time. 0_0
How did I miss that??????
You keep ignoring me on that thread. :(
Am I not gay enough like Ill?

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
When I was 16 I went to Italy for a little less than 2 weeks. I worked for nearly 2 years at my uncle's restaurant washing dishes to have enough to pay for everything. I also arranged hosts and looked at train schedules and googled touristy stuff to make a travel itinerary. I got to see the Veneto region, Florence and Roma without a hitch. And I was 16.

You also know what it's like to work hard at a young age to make a trip to the other side of the world. You came to APEX after working and saving up for a long time. Not only that, you also trained to improve and be up to the level of some of the top Brawl talent in the US. Your story had me cheering for you the whole way because it reminded me of myself (but with Smash instead of Italy).

Mew2King is almost 24 years old and has traveled across N. America numerous times leaving many things to chance for over 5 years and being himself (to put it in a nice way) the whole time.

I wish Jason the best of luck in this ordeal and in life.

You keep ignoring me on that thread. :(
Am I not gay enough like Ill?
I appreciate your comment a lot, and I am also impressed with your story. But, all I am saying is that, it's never good to make fun of someone else, especially when they're clearly having a bad time =(. It doesn't matter that is Mew2King, or anyone, it's just not a good thing, atleast in my perspective.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I started using a new way to ko with metaknight. When your opponent is at high percent, walk near him but stay out of range from his most used attacks, quickly turn around and use d smash so they get hit by the back of it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That's what Nairo does when he predicts/forces a landing near the ledge. It will be safe even if the timing is off.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've been trying to kill people with the cape attack and drill rush recently(drill rush snake at the top of the screen when he cyphers, it's so DISRESPECTFUL but it barely ever works)

this is why I lose to absolutely anyone that plays ice climbers ever, I haven't had the patience to play this game properly in like 2 years ._.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
First, I love your avi. Zero is probably the best Megaman character so far (after Velguarder, imo).

Second, local tourneys are a mess, nobody attends to them... I feel my tournament in december will be a failure... ;_;

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
@Kassandra hi, I don't think you know me here as I'm kinda new to the MK boards, but hi anyway :p

Second, local tourneys are a mess, nobody attends to them... I feel my tournament in december will be a failure... ;_;
I'm totally willing to go if I find a job and have enough money(which shouldn't be a problem if I get the job tho).

But has anyone else said something about going? Did you post it on those fb groups already?

I hope you get some positive esponse/input from the players here to make it a big tourney ^^

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Actually, nobody has said a thing about it, probably because I haven't announced an official venue yet.
Next week I'll go like crazy looking for one...

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
maybe you could announce it without the venue, what they care about generally would be the housing and... probably that's it xD

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol, I consider the house to be the biggest issue. I don't want to put them in an apartment (like it was in Puebla) but a somewhat big house, plus I want it to be near the venue (and that's why it is a problem at the moment).

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I hate it when people spam threads. :/

:phone:
If anyone has 2 minutes for a nice listen and then (hopefully) a vote, it would really be helpful. My sisters doing a jazz competition and it doesn't take an email registration or anything, just a click to vote and a click to login with facebook.

Thanks,

Orion

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportun...nal-jazz-vocal-competition/submissions/126787

P.S.

Me, my sister, all of my direct family, and many members of my non direct family are all working jazz musicians. If any of you guys have questions about anything ranging from lifestyle to who I like to listen to please feel free to ask.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
If anyone has 2 minutes for a nice listen and then (hopefully) a vote, it would really be helpful. My sisters doing a jazz competition and it doesn't take an email registration or anything, just a click to vote and a click to login with facebook.

Thanks,

Orion

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportun...nal-jazz-vocal-competition/submissions/126787

P.S.

Me, my sister, all of my direct family, and many members of my non direct family are all working jazz musicians. If any of you guys have questions about anything ranging from lifestyle to who I like to listen to please feel free to ask.
Voted, bro!

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
it sometimes feels good, but other times it doesn't feel so good, idk I guess it depends on your mood, who you are playing and how much you like the other character

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
~automatic as he was the one who had the idea first :troll:

I'd do it if I could go to apex, but it's very hard for me to do it :c

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Tacos are small and you can't really enjoy them unless they are at least 3 or 4, not that silly american taco.
Down for the contest as long as they are REAL tacos... and I'm able to go APEX ):

Optionally, you all can come over here for that.
I mean, I studied for making food, leave it to me. ;)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
that would be funny, but I don't think there's another taco related thing than taco bell over there... well I haven't gone ever, but I really doubt they have legit tacos
Real tacos with tortillas in the states are generally made with the same size tortillas and pretty much the same ingredients as tacos in Mexico but for some reason they're not the same.

I guess tacos in the US probably need exposure to the elements to gain some flavor, lol.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Real tacos with tortillas in the states are generally made with the same size tortillas and pretty much the same ingredients as tacos in Mexico but for some reason they're not the same.

I guess tacos in the US probably need exposure to the elements to gain some flavor, lol.
It's that one secret ingredient you can obtain simply by being in Mexico, but only by being in Mexico.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
lol yeah, everyone should come to know the REAL tacos, tequila, etc etc

@kyo I've been thinking of studying that besides music, but I don't think I can do it, because of how expensive it is :c

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I had chipotle today does that count as authentic Mexican?

:phone:
Just keep preparing yourself for real mexican food. It will come in handy.

@kyo I've been thinking of studying that besides music, but I don't think I can do it, because of how expensive it is :c
I know, it IS a very expensive and exhausting career... You pretty much can NOT do it unless you absolutely love it...

Top Bottom