• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee: Random Round Robin, Tucson, AZ.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
1. Axe
2. Forward
3. JetFour
3. GamerGuitarist7
5. Rubyiris
6. Saetia-DTG
7. Spencer
8. Yeah!
9. Smurfy!
10. Cooper
11. Zungg
12. Rusty

Jet4, and GG7 tied for third.

There were like 5 more people who showed up, but they didn't enter.

Videos will be up sometime this weekend. Didn't record Axe vs Forward, unfortunately. I ran out of tapes.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Did you just say Snake?

As in Brawl, Snake?

YOU DARE ASK IF THE ALMIGHTY AXE PLAYS BRAWL!

HE DARE NOT DEFILE HIS NAME BY PLAYING SUCH A HORRIBLE GAME!

Even though I play it :3

AXE 09

Smash Master
snaps, donkey kong? lol my DK sux in both brawl and melee :p but i only play melee actually. i love melee =)

i can't wait for these vids to be up! Forward and i recoreded matches in friendlies, so maybe you could put a few of those up? they're just friendlies though lol

you don't remember me dookdiggity? at AZOTS, i was the half-black guy who came in with a can of axe, and i think it was you that took at and sprayed those guys with it lmao

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna MM too!!!! anyone wanna MM me? better yet, does anyone wanna MM Joey and I in doubles???

will these vids have sound? lol

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Upload the video that I handed to you first :) I just love my last Randall gimp :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :)

The video of me getting rest-***** was pretty funny too.

My Pokéfloats shenanigans are also entertaining. Seel and Goldeen ftw.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Me and Sean beat them in doubles. I'm pretty sure Plenip would win, if they don't sandbag.

*edit.*

I'm trying my best to do them in chronological order. Lol.

Your tape would be last, since it was on the only T.V. that I used a second tape on.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Me and Sean on a team could beat Plenip heh.

Also, I need a nickname, this old account of mine is a ****ty name to use and I would rather not just use my name all the time.

Axe gave me the idea for using the deodarant I wear like him so I could be Speed Stick LOL.

Top Bottom