• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a smashing HAT tournament- may 30

HAT

Smash Ace
doubles

1: chu + chillin
2: inui + atomsk
3: Izumi Smash
4: meep + hat
5: fatal + rise
5: seagull + carn
7: supa fly
7: Brawl-a-holics

singles

1: chudat (kirby + IC)
2: MeEp! (IC + meta)
3: atomsk (meta + IC)
4: chillindudez (snake + ddd + mk)
5: inui (ddd + mk)
5: sonic master (sonic.. no ****)
7: SlikVik (wario)
7: hat (snake + mk)
9: shadowfiend (sonic)
9: travis (falco + meta + fox)
9: Logic (olimar)
9: noid (who the hell cares wait just kidding)
13: rise (etc)
13: pink fresh
13: DK Smizzledizzle
13: radori
17: sevius
17: saint
17: seagull
17: bionic sonic
17: carnivore
17: koing
17: 300
17: dank
25: fatal

i can post the bracket if ya'll want

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
HAT has NO-IDea who I main... WELL MAYBE THAT'S CAUSE HE WATCHED MY PREVIOUS MATCH AND CHOSE D3!!! I HAD TO SWITCH!!

I main Samus. Only time I switched was when I used Pit was against your D3. =.=

And post the bracket! XD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol top 3 all used ICs.

BUT WHEN THE F*CK DOES ATOMSK PLAY ICS?!

Oh well. Anyone have videos? I want to see Atomsk getting ***** :D

Unless they split D:

Yes Hat please post teh bracket.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sonic Master > Shado?!?!

And yes bracket would be nice :)
Just as me and SonicMaster were leaving, Chillin said that he was a lot more challenging to beat I think...or that he was the best Sonic.

Either way I'm tired lol. Good games Saint and Pink Fresh.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
did someone find a wii mote+nunchuk.i left mine there.i think i let ps borrow it for tourney?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
HAT has NO-IDea who I main... WELL MAYBE THAT'S CAUSE HE WATCHED MY PREVIOUS MATCH AND CHOSE D3!!! I HAD TO SWITCH!!

I main Samus. Only time I switched was when I used Pit was against your D3. =.=

And post the bracket! XD
Good stuff. hope to see you around.
PF: "you got a smashboards?"
???: "ya"
PF: "what's the name?"
???: "No idea"
PF: "lol, you don't know?"
No idea: "no the account name is no idea"
haha. we never played :(
Just as me and SonicMaster were leaving, Chillin said that he was a lot more challenging to beat I think...or that he was the best Sonic.

Either way I'm tired lol. Good games Saint and Pink Fresh.
Sonicmaster had a good day. lol @ him almost beating meep. I had to learn the matchup. you're both really good.

GGs lucas is too good for low tier lol

Shoutouts.

Noid: good samus. lol @ my smooth move entrance. don't panic!

Shadow: GGs sonic is scary. kinda lol.

Chu: I got *****. You predicted me. I can't get past bair. ack. I hope to get better. GGs

Atomsk: "Wanna MM me?" "nope i already know who you are" lol. good stuff on third. You were a little inconsistent, but you still pulled through. lol @ calling me Pink Fury. I'll be sure to try and get out more.

Inui: "This guy's the 2nd best lucas in the country." thanks haha. i need to work on that airdodging habit. GGs.

Bionicsonic: sorry I went marth. The G&W matchup is just too stupid. sorry on your two SD's second match.

Travis: Idk why I lost to your falco first match. mehhh. Marth is too good. I need a counter pick against him. nah I'll just learn the matchup GGs.

Rise: GGs. My diddy sucks right? hahaha I think i may use him vs marth.

Logic: you're funny. you were getting gayed so much today. you're another person that said I have an airdodging habit. I must work on it.

Slikvik: "what was your name again pretty fire or something?" lmao. I'll try to get out more. I think I may have a bit of potential.

DK smash: good tournament. lol at melee. I suck. Brawl+ teams were too fun. lol at my 5 stock comeback.

JCeaser: Brawl+ is too fun. D***. I wish i brought my wii. i would have it right now. good stuff. squirtle is too goooddd. htw do you stop R.O.B.???

That guy that used wolf: Wail of Bair got stopped by pk fire lol. GGs

Hope i didn't forget anyone. Oh ya. Hat for hosting this.

ahhhh forgot Izumi: lol at MMs. I can'te believe I lost that Toon Link match. The Usmash didn't work. "USMASH HIM. Don't ftilt just USMASH, DID YOU USMASH HIM?" lmaoo GGs.

I'll try to get out to more stuff. It was fun. I should have placed better, but it's not bad for my "first" tourney.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
did someone find a wii mote+nunchuk.i left mine there.i think i let ps borrow it for tourney?
Someone found a controller that belonged to you, but they took it before I had a chance to return it.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
pretty much Hidden. MD wins this time...
yeah, pretty smooth tourney that was ran in a swift manner, too good HAT.

SHOUTOUTZ

Chu: keep up dat Kirby, its really scary.
Meep: I am going to separate Nana and Popo for good next time. CG's of death... 0_0
Atomsk: you lied to HAT when you said Snake counters Sonic, lol.
chillin: D3 utilt OoS is bull...and Waddle doo FTW. it saved me. your still too good, though
inui: you sure know how to distract Meep, lol.
SlikVik: My main man, too good. I still cant beat Wario, but you said that you were gonna beat it into me...ouch. no farts
HAT: different turnout from the dojo, eh? nice tourney, fun MK to fight.
Shadofiend: hey Scourge, we didnt get a chance to do team piece of Steak, but it's all good. I'm gonna help you out for the near future. Our styles...its lol.
Logic: I play too many Olimars...but out of them all, your the hardest.
Noid: we had that messed up TV, lol. Fun R.O.B., though.
Pink Fresh: I dont think i need to tell you anything...except that pro Lucas.
DK Smizzle: Sonic Pawnch> Donkey Pawnch
Seagull: wish you didnt have to leave so early. I think you left your controller.

Defo starting to come to more tourneys now. Gonna step it up even more now.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull: wish you didnt have to leave so early. I think you left your controller.
i left my wii chuk.not gc controller.someone pick an extra one up?if they did i'd like it back

tantulus said:
Was Fatal the same fatal from Mass???? like as in F for fatal
no different fatal.there's like a billion of em

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
SonicMaster is too good. We were breezing through losers and then I got put up against Slikvik. He beat me 1-2 :(

I never played Chillen bionic. If anything I think SonicMaster is probably the best Sonic period. Im not even gonna lie. Malcolm better watch out lol If people are saying I am harder to play against than Malcolm. Then SonicMaster is probably the best. Defiantly. I can't beat Sonic Master in dittos. And right now our styles are so opposite that he beats people I have trouble with and I beat people he has trouble with. But if we fix that then he will defiantly be the best and hopefully I'll be up there with him lol.

chillindude829

Smash Master
sonicmaster is the only sonic ive played in like a year, so i cant really say hes the best, but he definitely impressed me

winners finals/losers finals were hilarious, IC dittos and sh*t

hopefully inui will stfu about him/atomsk being unbeatable now. btw inui, atomsks mk is clearly better than yours, LOL.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I never played Chillen bionic. If anything I think SonicMaster is probably the best Sonic period. Im not even gonna lie. Malcolm better watch out lol If people are saying I am harder to play against than Malcolm. Then SonicMaster is probably the best. Defiantly. I can't beat Sonic Master in dittos. And right now our styles are so opposite that he beats people I have trouble with and I beat people he has trouble with. But if we fix that then he will defiantly be the best and hopefully I'll be up there with him lol.
sonicmaster is the only sonic ive played in like a year, so i cant really say hes the best, but he definitely impressed me
Like I said I was tired and probably mixing up what chillin said, still, he was so impressive I couldn't believe my eyes.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
We don't know JJ. Slik says he has a harder time playing vs me but SonicMaster places higher than me. This is the Malcolm situation all over again. But I like Speed. And even if people don't agree that he is better. I still think his style has less holes than mine. Now I know how to fill what im missing in my style thanks to him.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Malcolm has done more then any of you other Sonics, none of you are better then him and none of you have or could beat M2K like he has, stop these delusional dreams after one local event.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Your right on that. Malcolm has taken the best MK. I've said that before. I only say what others have said. It seems each Sonic has bad match ups. But for SonicMaster to only go to two tournaments all Sonic and beat some pretty nice players I don't think he is far off. Like I said. With alittle work and match up experience he could be a major threat to him.

Coney

Smash Master
And maybe I'm wrong, but isn't this Sonic Master's, like, second tourney? I know he was at the Dojo and this, haven't heard of him before that, but these kind of placings for a brand new player are genuinely impressive...once he gets more matchup experience, he could be huge.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
And maybe I'm wrong, but isn't this Sonic Master's, like, second tourney? I know he was at the Dojo and this, haven't heard of him before that, but these kind of placings for a brand new player are genuinely impressive...once he gets more matchup experience, he could be huge.
Third. He went to Critical Hit 4.5 and beat some big names at his first tourney back in December with only Sonic.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Malcolm has done more then any of you other Sonics, none of you are better then him and none of you have or could beat M2K like he has, stop these delusional dreams after one local event.
Malcolm didn't take a match from M2K, just almost did

It was a novelty match, like I said, now that he knows the match no one will ever get that close with sonic ever again

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice

It was a novelty match, like I said, now that he knows the match no one will ever get that close with sonic ever again
They've played before BITS and he DID win a match on that previous exchange you uninformed fool. XD

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
sonic is quite possibly the most annoying character in the game to fight. yea i know i play wario
you know what that means right slik? that means your post doesn't count. you play wario. so there.
I hate sonic
\
nothing more
Still?:(

Your right on that. Malcolm has taken the best MK. I've said that before. I only say what others have said. It seems each Sonic has bad match ups. But for SonicMaster to only go to two tournaments all Sonic and beat some pretty nice players I don't think he is far off. Like I said. With alittle work and match up experience he could be a major threat to him.
We need to play each other then. I must see the steak with my own eyes. lets go SM! also, malcolm, for some reason i don't think he cares. but that's just me. SM. MM. Steak Ditto.
actually, that's a bad idea, isn't it? LOL

well that's not a positive way of looking at things. M2K's not a supercomputer is he?

|RK|

Smash Marketer
How much people attended total?

Better yet, how much money did first place win?

Top Bottom