• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll be there. <3

and that house is 2 stories?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
It's built on a hill, so you can't see the 2nd story from the front. What you see is the top part, though.

Ruse, this might be your chance! ^.^

lord karn

Smash Master
Except I'll be at the beach for like a week before, and getting to Hickory from Myrtle Beach is probably like 7-8 hour drive.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
e_e

Good thing I picked Genesis Day :laugh:

I hope this has a good sized turnout. I'd always love to run another one.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I don't think I'll be able to make it due to time constraints/parent johns, but I do think that Killer and Flamingo can, especially if they though they could get lots of friendlies in with you(stingers) and PP.

I'll send them over here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ali and Peter will be in Kuwait, right? I doubt they would've come anyway, but...they're not an option.

Maybe Travis and Boss Nasty can give you a ride?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You live with Greensboro.

Punch your Mom and find a ride.

Assuming they come to this. They better. :x

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:(

I understand. I doubt I'll be entering Melee either. Unless I can make some serious money at Billfest...here's hoping.

Smith, want to hear a story? I just bull****ed a whole entire page on why they should give me credit for a class I didn't do an ounce of work in and skipped 9 days in. 9 days isn't even that much, but apparently, it's a huge ****ing deal. But I just bull****ted a whole **** page on why they should give me credit. A whole page.

Look at this, Smith.

Look at it.

http://img.imgcake.com/Stingers/0531092328.jpg

Do you see my point, Smith?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
My mewtwo is awesome. I've been using him since STYKs and I'm almost beating Jim's Ganon now. That's legit.

<.<

lord karn

Smash Master
:(

I understand. I doubt I'll be entering Melee either. Unless I can make some serious money at Billfest...here's hoping.

Smith, want to hear a story? I just bull****ed a whole entire page on why they should give me credit for a class I didn't do an ounce of work in and skipped 9 days in. 9 days isn't even that much, but apparently, it's a huge ****ing deal. But I just bull****ted a whole **** page on why they should give me credit. A whole page.

Look at this, Smith.

Look at it.

http://img.imgcake.com/Stingers/0531092328.jpg

Do you see my point, Smith?
Dude, I missed like 15 days a semester except for Senior year, and I only didn't skip a lot then because I wanted to be exempt from exams. @_@ Nobody cared.

Top Bottom