• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! Results (5/30/09)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
10$ Entry fee

Brawl Doubles
1st place: ($108)
JV 8-stock
AlphaZealot & Nope

2nd place: ($54)
Bananas & Bombs
Quivo & Wakka

3rd place: ($18)
Hannah Montana Sleepover
Ithrowthings & Beegs

4th place:
Frog & Toad are Friends
Kawaii & L

5th place:
Fisher Price punchout
ArgentStew & Jokey

5th place:
Blue Rogues
BlueRogue & Skyson

7th place:
Eddie May
CamperBob & Gibby

7th place:
Pittsburgh Suks
M@v & Colaya

9th place:
Captain Falcon Story
Riddler & Ugean

Brawl Singles:
1: Quivo ($168)
2: AlphaZealot ($77)
3: Nope ($42)
4: Blue Rogue ($28)
5:Beegs ($14)
5:King Beef($14)
7:Argentstew
7:BBoy
9:1der
9:Wakka
9:King Yoshi
9:IThrowthings
13:Falco400
13:Suyon
13:Kawaii
13:Avion
17:pyon!
17:M@V
17:Jokey
17:Newbreeze
17:Sole
17:L
17:Colaya
17:Gibby
25:Impp
25:Denzi
25:Glov
25:Ridlr
25:Ugean
25:Skyson
25:Nick
25:Timssu
33:Jamc
33:Jim
33:Alus
33:John Davis

$5 Entry Fee

Melee Singles
1:1der ($48)
2: Impp (24)
3: Camper Bob ($8)
4: ****
5:Ugean
5:Sionnach
7:Slartibartfast
7:Beegs
9:BBoy
9:Blue Rogue
9:Skyson
9:pyon!
13:IThrowthings
13:Kawaii
13:corey
13:King Yoshi

Thanks to all who attended. I think everything went pretty smooth even considering my car got towed.... This sucks so bad not having a car. Shoutouts later.

soap

Smash Hero
****, qui *****.

ive never seen this 1der kid play melee. Was it a mario v zelda grand finals? thats awesome.

brackets for both games?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ALSO, I'm thinking of having Test your Might VI! either July 11th or July 18th. I know July 11th is Genesis, but that only effects like 2 people.

Shoutouts:

1der - Good **** in melee. Glad I didn't have to face you in brawl again

Impp - Thanks for stoppin out. Can't believe it's been over a year since we last fought in a tourney and I can't believe you're still good.

Quivo - Good **** in brawl. Close CM (Cigarette Match) against MK. Also, close matches in doubles. I got my wii back and I'm gonna start practicing so watch out!

AlphaZealot - Good to see you made it, I'll try and make it to WaB Champs

Nope - We didn't get our MM in like we usually do. Maybe next time.

Blue Rogue - Holy ****! I really wanted to get in some sonic dittos with you. Nice job takin 4th, next time you should rep the hedgehog though.

Beegs - Awesome team, if we can work on your FD weakness and your getting gimped and we work on me getting my punishes right, we'd be unstoppable. I'll keep in touch about Thursday.

King Beef - Glad to see you made it. Close and annoying matches as always

Argentstew - Dude, Thank you so much for driving us back home. It's gonna be such a pain in the *** to get my car back. I woulda been screwed without you man.

BBoy - Grrr. I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!! Probly shouldn't have gone FD against diddy LOL. We gotta team sometime Beegs isn't there or something.

King Yoshi - Thx for co-hosting. You finally tied me in placings. You should come hang out at Argent's on Thursday.

Falco400 - Brawl + Friendlies FTW. That game is so weird, in a weird way. I might have it as a side event at another tourney I host.

Suyon - Good seein ya again, hopefully I'll see ya at another step yo game up

Kawaii - Thx for stoppin out, sorry you had to fight L so early on in brackets

Pyon! - Dude, thank you so much for picking us up from Falco400's. You single-handedly saved the tournament.

M@V - Thx for comin up to Akron. Sry bout your luck in pools, 1der knows his CPs and doesn't afraid to use them. I'll strongly consider banning mansion. Keep me updated on the Pittsburgh tourney

Jokey - We didn't have to fight each other. Yay. Actually I wanna get in some friendlies with you, I wanna see if BOKU's strategy works on ROB

Newbreeze - Good seein ya again, Wu crew is always awesome in ITT's book.

Sole - Thx for drivin. U kinda messed up pools by showin up late but it's understandable.

L - Sorry for making you face Kawaii so early in brackets

Colaya - Thx for comin all the way up here. Hopefully see you in Pittsburgh

Glov - Sorry for takin your teammate. We've been talkin about teaming for a long freakin time now.

Ridlr - Keep reppin randoms. Sorry for not lettin you run brackets

Skyson - Finally got to meet you, I'll make it out to Panera's one of these days.

Alus - Sorry for calling you "alice"

Like I said guys, let me know if July 18th or 11th would work better for you guys.

Hence

Smash Ace
Nice placings Quivo, KB, and ITT.

Were there any matches outside of GF recorded?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Quivo is hot. Dont hate inui

But yea, good **** quivo!! cant wait for our next training session. Nobody is gonna be able to stop us =]

M@v

Subarashii!
ggs eveyrone! I will have the vids up sometime this week. Those who know me know I don't procrastinate with that.
I got several sets besides grand finals.

So, fun story I got for you guys. Right after Colaya and I left Iwe were heading back to pittsburgh. So right after we get on the Ohio Turnpike we get stuck in no motion bumper to bumper traffic. 2 tractor trailers had crashed and blocked the road about 200 yards up. We were stuck on the turnpike for about 2 and half hours before we got moving on our 2 hour drive home. While we were stuck I watched Colaya Play fire Emblem. Fun times.

Shoutouts:

ITT- Good job with the tourney. If you go ahead with that other thing you were talking about let me know; you know I'll be glad to help. Sorry for gaying you on Mansion, but I wanted to prove a point; mansion is a gay stage that should never be legal.

Blue Rogue- Whoah, talk about a sleeper. This guys Wario is BEAST. I think he's better than PhantomX imo.

AZ- Nice Diddy as always. I've seen you at CoT4 and APEX, but it was nice to talk to you finally. Nice job with 2nd.

Quivo-Nice to finally meet you (Now ive met the 3 best toon links :D). Good stuff with 1st.

Kawaii- You should of used Fox on R.O.B >:D. Nice seeing you again.

King Yoshi-Pikachu can jump off a cliff. With that out of my head, ggs. Also, Im going to send you the videos longer than 10 minutes so you can separate them. They are all quicktime files.

Denzi- ggs. Sorry about the Japes match, but when you CP'd it you were begging for Falco.

Argent- Wifi is no indicator of skill. And our set proved it. Great Lucario.

King Beef- Nice meeting you. Why didn't you stick around and play me D: . I wanted you to teach me Peach stuff.

Brawl+ people- ggs ;) Fox is too good in Brawl +

July 18th would work better for me for another tourney. Have a Brawl+ tourney o.o

also, characters people used for the charadcter rankings list.

1: Quivo ($168) (Toon Link)
2: AlphaZealot ($77) (Diddy)
3: Nope ($42) (Snake)
4: Blue Rogue ($28) (Wario)
5:Beegs ($14) (I dont know )
5:King Beef($14) (Peach)
7:Argentstew (Lucario)
7:BBoy (Dont know)
9:1der (Mario)
9:Wakka (dont know)
9:King Yoshi (Pika)
9:IThrowthings (Sonic)

Hence

Smash Ace
Odd, I don't think I know half of these smashers. I'm usually an expert at identifying tags and matching them with their respective characters.

The Melee results are slightly disheartening. Beegs placed lower than I expected and King Yoshi, wth? >_>

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1: Quivo ($168)
Good **** on first. I'll get ya next time. We've played nine times now and you are up 5-4 on me after this win.

2: AlphaZealot ($77)
**** AZ stop losing to TL.

3: Nope ($42)
Nice work in winners bracket, but you did so well it gave me time to pinpoint my mistakes between our sets. The tally now stands at 7-3 in ten meetings.

4: Blue Rogue ($28)
Great Wario!!! I remebered playing you from back in the day on AiB, but I think back then you used Pit? Either way, nice work!

5:Beegs ($14)
Your Marth keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!

5:King Beef($14)
Darn I didn't get to play your Peach again! Nice job getting in the money though!

7:Argentstew
Top 8 finish **** well played! You were litterally one hit away from finishing in the money mangz! Hard work eventually pays off if you keep at it.

7:BBoy
DIDDYYYYYYY <3

9:1der
Diddy play ya

9:Wakka
Diddyyyyyyyyyyy <3

9:King Yoshi
Diddy play ya but <3 your pikachu

9:IThrowthings
You are too good versus MK, nice job in teamsies!

13: Falco400
Nice matches, good playing with you!

13: Suyon
That sucks how you went out versus Wakka, but that's the nature of playing Pit I suppose!

13: Kawaii
Great Falco! Good matches in pools!

13: Avion
Diddy play ya

17: Pyon!
Diddy play ya

17: M@V
That recording stuff is SICK. Also way to come out to this! Nice meeting ya, sorry we didn't get to play :(

17: Jokey
Diddy play ya

17: Newbreeze
Diddy play ya

17: Sole
Nice matches in pools mangs, glad you made it in time!

17: L
Diddy play ya

17: Colaya
Diddy play ya

17: Gibby
Diddy play ya

25: Impp
Diddy play ya

25: Denzi
Diddy play ya

25: Glov
Diddy play ya

25: Ridlr
Nice matches in pools, thought you would place higher than this.

25: Ugean
Diddy play ya

25: Skyson
Why the Brawl hate?

25: Nick
Diddy play ya

25: Timssu
Diddy play ya

33: Jamc
Diddy play ya

33: Jim
Awwww. I thought you would place higher than this!

33: Alus
Diddy play ya

33: John Davis
Diddy play ya

King~

Smash Champion
King Yoshi, wth? >_>
it was only 5 dollars and i didnt get to enter teams. no johns though im just starting to learn that game(in a very lazy non chalent manner)

shouts:

Quivo: Good job on first, fun matches in brackets

AZ: hopefully we can play a little at one of the many upcoming ohio tourneys

Nope: good ish on thrid, and way to Az out of winners again.

Blue Rogue: haha very similar placing to shugos first tourney, i was hoping to see some sonic but your wario is beast so im not complanin

Beegs: pfft Marth users..........JK! fun friendlies at the beginning and way to place in the money

KB: fun seeing you as always, hopefully you and that peach will still be around.

Argent: Glad to see your feeling better about yourself now, good job on 7th

BBoy: way to come a screw up brackets....i kid i kid, man i see you just keep gettin better imma have a hard time keeping up

1der: way to win melee, and fun matches in pools, mario is such a tricky character to fight

wakka: thanks for coming up, hopefully we can play sometime cause i dont think we have.

King Yoshi: still scrubbin it up at 9th i see tsk tsk

ITT: Thanks for picking this seris back up, this is where i started my smash journey at and would hate to see it go. u can do better, no more slip ups.

Falco400: thanks for letting us chill at your place after that incident, we still havent played......at all

Suyon: man you did awesome at this, your pit is looking impressive. hope to see you again soon

Kawaii: Tough matches, you forced me off of pikachu. good marth and falco

Pyon: thanks for coming to get us from Falco's and ggs in melee

M@V: yea i know pika v fox is tough for ya =/ GGs though. yea ill see what i can do.

jokey: well keep working on your secondaries and youll be even more of a solid player. what better way to practice than at one of my SYGUC tourneys =D

Newbreeze: GGs in brackets, it was a good thing i got focused after game 2

Sole: hey this isnt dead last =D, i see your improving now, good. and i like your atitude about things. GGs

Gibby: fun pools matches your wolf was really tough.

Ridlr: man you need to come to more tourneys, always a plesure hanging with you.

AZ - Thanks man. I really need to figure out how to beat you...Good job on 2nd.

Quivo - LOL. I thank you for the compliment. I was again close in our matches. I suprised that I even lost in Distant Planet. GG and good job on 1st.

Nope - Thank you for the Snake advice. I've been working on him and really having more faith in him. Good job on third...but your still a scrub :D

Wakka - Again, we fight. GG on the game. Keep gettin better with Diddy!

KB - Wow...I can't believe that Bomb hit me...Sucked *** when it did. Great placing even with me!

Blue Rogue - Didn't play ya man

Argent - What. A. MATCH! I'm glad you came and you are really getting better fast.

ITT - GOOD ****! Yes, I do need to practice FD more and also we need to work on your weaknesses also! Thanks for keeping me updated about Thursday also!

1der - Good seeing you again. You really need to come to more tournaments kid.

Pyon! - I'm very happy with what you placed. Goes to show that your hard work will pay off. Lets keep going man!!!

Newbreeze - The same goes for you as Pyon! We need to keep rollin! WOO CRU!!!

King Yoshi - It is always good to play against ya! Your improving well KY! See you this weekend also!

L - Nice Snake ditto matches. Hope to see you soon

Bboy - Good job on your placing. Plan to see you next week!

Ridlr - I can only say this. LOL and keep it random!

Falco400 - Best wii I have ever seen. The hacks are just way to friggen good.

Anyone else I forgot GG!
'
Go to KING YOSHI'S TOURNAMENT NOWWWWWWWW!

Denzi

Smash Master
So that was a fun tourney. I liked the whole "no one gets eliminated from pools" idea, it lets everyone get more matches in while still making the match ups easier. My first round match was against King Beef, and I did better than I expected, almost coming back with Marth (No johns, but my C-stick wasn't working for my first 50% or so =/). Of course (as always), I messed up my counterpicking. Definitely should not have gone Falco, I got *****. Losers match I played M@V, and it was either Falco vs Fox (which I don't know) or Marth vs MK, which I'm a little more comfortable with. Lost by a little, and then, of course, screwed up my CP by picking Japes. That led to some Falco dittos, and gayness ensued. I'll get a hang of it eventually.

Shoutouts:

AZ - I wanted to get the chance to play you, but oh well.

Blue Rouge - No one would've been able to tell that it was your first tournament by playing you. Your Wario was beastly, your Sonic was great, and some of the other chars you used weren't bad either.

King Beef - Great Peach, and nice job wrecking my Falco. I'm surprised I lived so long as Marth; almost had ya there =]

ITT - Great job running the tourney, and great Sonic as well. ALL HIS ATTACKS LOOK THE SAME! Oh, and that TYM VI thing? You should do that.

Falco400 - I'm really disappointed that I didn't get the chance to play B+, it looked like tons of fun.

Avion - Good stuff.

M@V - Good games. I made a HUGE mistake picking Japes. I should've just stuck with Marth, my Falco's not that good. (In retrospect, I hate Japes and have no idea why I picked it, I usually just go FD or BF with Falco and things turn out fine. It was probably the nervousness.)

Impp - Nice games in pools, good Zelda.

Alus - lol @ everyone messing up your name.

Also: Good games to anyone I played against but forgot to mention.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
1: Quivo ($168) Did work with that nasty TL loved the friendlies

2: AlphaZealot ($77) Reppin that Diddy- U got purple and thats why u won - :p thanks for the tips, it helped me a ton

3: Nope ($42) Good work, i would like u to help me with my snake sometime :)

4: Blue Rogue ($28) You have a nice Wario, fun matches- ***** my snake aha

5:Beegs ($14) Do work- see you on the 5th?

5:King Beef($14) Rep that peach- cool guy

7:Argentstew - Finally got my revenge on you!!!!!

7:BBoy - 7th BABY!!!

9:1der - Good seeing you again, and good job on melee

9:Wakka- Diddy

9:King Yoshi - Diddn't play ya but good seeing you

9:IThrowthings - GOT MY REVENGE! woo. see you at Wings and brew maybe?

13: Falco400- Didn't play you :S good seein you again tho

13: Suyon- Nice work with pit- we gotta play soon

17: Pyon! - Good seeing you again

17: M@V- Show me your youtube so I can watch my matches :)

17: Jokey- good seeing you again, fun friendly lol

17: Sole- Thanks for the ride.. your gettin a lot better

17: Colaya- Good match, keep it up

25: Glov- Nice pit, caught me on my first match in a week lol- we gotta play more

25: Ridlr- good to see ya again

25: Timssu- fun in pools

33: Alus- good seing ya again, we gotta play friendlies sometiem

Suyon

Smash Lord
Man this was a fun tournament indeed. I'm steadily improving now. And good job with hosting this tournament ITT. Still need to go to more tournaments so people will know me.

Argent-It was good to see you, perhaps I'll be seeing you at Step Yo game up

Beegs-Oh my god you're too good. Kept destroying me. Pools and in brackets I was a sad boy when i got hit by those fsmashes and then MK since I went Noirfair. I didn't know you played MK :(

B-Boy-I'm sticking with Pit since he is my Main but I need to improve my Marth greatly since he is failing so much.

Falco400-It nice seeing and talking to ya. Also you have to tell me how you got those musics in brawl since I already forgot how to do it when you told me there lol.

ITT-good job hosting this tournament. It was fun and it was really fun talking to you. Also maybe I could bring GG to Step yo Game up if you're interested next time lol. Also good job at the tournament with your sonic.

King Beef-Man 5th place with Peach?! You're too good. Yeah we should try doubles on AiB somehow if we can get some sort of communication.

King Yoshi-Yeah it was nice seeing you again and we'll be seeing each other at Step you game up if all goes well.

Jokey-Oh my god. Wow we had REALLY REALLY close matches. Maybe you'll get your revenge on me next time but I won't allow it. My sniping skills shall prevail over yours.

Ridler-Dude it was nice talking to you

slartibartfast42-IT was fun playing GG we need to do that more.

Smash Glov-Pittos I don't like them but I got the lead since I gimped you with an arrow when you flew understage so I got lucky there. Your Pit is very nice though.

Wakka-Whenever i see this...I get completely depressed now. That match should have been mine...I honestly can't believe I lost like that. 130% Diddy and 30% Pit. I go for bair and miss and go for it again and didn't sweetspot then just go under stage with pit's Up B but get STUCK UNDER BattleField and get shot with a Peanut Gun? TOo cruel it's too cruel...even you know it's too cruel AZ.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Jokey-Oh my god. Wow we had REALLY REALLY close matches. Maybe you'll get your revenge on me next time but I won't allow it. My sniping skills shall prevail over yours.
You might have hit me with more projectiles but I got at least two kills with mine. :chuckle:

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
1: Quivo - Hopefully I'll get online sometime and play ya again... Wifi makes me feel sad though...

2: AlphaZealot - Looking back, I'm very glad I went... I noticed I lost to both the people I needed to beat to play you... I need the Diddy practice too... By the way, someone said we look alike... :dizzy:

3: Nope - I haven't played ya in a while...

4: Blue Rogue - Good Wario... I didn't get to play ya with my main...

5:Beegs - Thank you very much for that last game... That game was intense! I missed that intensity... It makes the game really fun... I knew I wasn't out of it... I'm the master of the comeback...even when I'm not playing Lucario!

5:King Beef - Going to King Yoshi's next weekend? I better see ya in the finals...

7:Argentstew - You do so much better when you're having fun... Stop trying so hard, you noob!

7:BBoy - Enjoy your revenge while it lasts! You play a lot of characters... It's hard to CP you... Expect me to try something new once we play at King Yoshi's (trust me, we will play each other somewhere along the line)...

9:1der - Get outta my house! :p Don't take Lucario to BF... Unless you're playing Marth or MK or something...

9:Wakka - Nice finish!

9:King Yoshi - If you're having doubles next weekend, do you wanna team up?

9:IThrowthings - We should have had you and Beegs... You gotta admit I'm learning though... Anyway, please notarize...I mean notify me if you're coming Thursday... :p

13: Falco400 - Perhaps you shouldn't take me to Brinstar anymore? You seem to like SDing on that stage... Actually, I played DK on that stage once and SDed as well...

13: Suyon - You're an underrated player... You're like one of the only Marths ever to take a game off me...

13: Kawaii - You and L are a really good team...

13: Avion
17: Pyon!
17: M@V - I don't judge my skill on wifi... I use it for practice... Well...I used it for practice... I wanna get my rating up really bad so I can play really good players... :/

17: Jokey - I guess it didn't work... Some teammates are awesome when they play with me... Others die really early... Perhaps Castle Siege has lost its magic...

17: Newbreeze
17: Sole
17: L
17: Colaya
17: Gibby
25: Impp
25: Denzi
25: Glov
25: Ridlr - Fun friendlies after the tourney! Gonna try the ditto again in the tourney? :lick:

25: Ugean - I really don't like those bairs...

25: Skyson
25: Nick
25: Timssu
33: Jamc
33: Jim
33: Alus
33: John Davis - Hope you come to more tourneys!

Northeast Ohio - WE NEED TO STEP OUR GAME UP! We gotta protect our home turf... How can we just let Columbus and Springfield come in here and take top 4 spots? :p

QUIVO

Smash Master
1: Quivo - yay i actually won : D
2: AlphaZealot - Good ****. I have to say that TL vs Diddy on Pipes was sooooo much fun. I also shouldn't have won that norfair match : ( Also, teams was too fun.
3: Nope - Good **** nope! You're getting better and better! I was impressed. Fun set too.
5:Beegs - NP man! Your Marth is good. You were really hard in doubles. I kept on getting hit with **** and punished: (
5:King Beef -Fun set man. Your peach is good. You need to learn the TL matchup!!!
7:Argentstew - Yea, i'm down for wifi. Or even just friendlies at the next tourny. I hope this tourny made you want to NOT quit.
7:BBoy - Indeed, we had some fun friendlies! I'd be down for them again next time. I love falco
9:1der - I was cheering for you man! I love your Mario/Fox. Btw, good **** on winning melee lol
9:Wakka - Thanks for teaming with me man!!! Good ****, I was impressed with how you played in our games, especially beegs/ITT ! We need to play more friendlies 1v1 though. Good ****!
9:King Yoshi - Fun set man! Your pikachu has gotten better
9:IThrowthings - Yea dude, MK vs Sonic was a lot of fun. It was tough lol
17: M@V - Nice meeting you too man! I wish we would've played though.
25: Glov - Ggs man! I liked your pit a lot!

Everyone else, play me in friendlies next time! I'll probably go half the roster though!

Thanks to all the people congratulating me : ) I did it for you guys.
Much love <3

btw, i do smoke.. don't hate.
I'm trying to quit though!!!
Keyword: trying

Hence

Smash Ace
Pushy, Pushy...Peer pressure sucks.

However, this is like reverse peer pressure so it's okay. :bee:

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'm actually going to be in town tomorrow... but I can't play or anything cause my family is in town : (
I miss the nasti nati

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm starting to think Diddy is like...the best doubles character. 4/5 tournaments this month 1st with Diddy. Granted, 3 of those 4 wins were with an MK. So....Diddy/MK = best team eva?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm starting to think Diddy is like...the best doubles character. 4/5 tournaments this month 1st with Diddy. Granted, 3 of those 4 wins were with an MK. So....Diddy/MK = best team eva?
No, Dedede/MK is the best. :)

Diddy isn't top tier in doubles, just your Diddy. ADHD doesn't perform as well in doubles and NinjaLink always uses other characters. Gnes also swaps to MK a lot in doubles.

Hence

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Zero Suit Samus is high tier in doubles. :D

Btw AZ, your Up+B spikes were crazy at The Competition. Diddy really can't be gimped easily.

M@v

Subarashii!
I only go for the gimp on diddy when they are forced to use upb. Fox's Shine has invulnerability frames, so I'm usually safe from stage spikes.

wakka444

Smash Ace
1: Quivo -agreed very good **** in doubles that stock on az was SOO clutch

2: AlphaZealot -best trash talker ever and the only diddy to counter pick norfair and win O.O

3: Nope -ummm and you are? =p

4: Blue Rogue -whew was i impressed by you in pools great wario be sure to get to more tournaments=D

5:Beegs -again you get me lol but i definitely enjoyed my revenge in doubles =)

5:King Beef -nice peach i love seeing her represented too bad against rogue i really thought you had that one

7:Argentstew-good to see you enjoying the game a lot more and grats on 7th

7:BBoy-diiddddddyyyyyyy

9:Wakka -quit choking on beegs!!!!!altho your car cleaned house this tournament=D

9:King Yoshi -good **** always good seeing you and talking when we get a chance lol

9:IThrowthings -ggs in doubles watch out for diddy offstage he ll get those diddy hump footstools more often than you think=p also great job running tournament

13: Suyon -dont let that match eat at you those moments will happen and it really sucks it was last game, last stock, you with a huge lead but **** happens...altho i still cant believe i won that, poor pits upb o.O

ohhhh kiest you arent ready for this <33

anyone i forgot all great games be sure to talk so i can remember for shoutouts lolz see you all at the champs

Top Bottom