• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a list :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x1d3

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was just wondering if there was a possibility anyone could make a list of codes that I can directly send to the code manager, put onto my SD card and play brawl? It's custom I think.
I have a bit of trouble with this stuff :laugh: So if anyone could PM me if this gets locked..
(I think this is the right place to put it)...

I would like all of these codes listed so I can minorly tweak Brawl to make it more fair.

No tripping
No PT stamina
No PT auto-switch on death
No fast-fall on C stick aerials.
Stage-Freeze on Wario Ware
^^^^^^^^^^ Rainbow Ride
^^^^^^^^^^ Pokemon Stadium 2

PAL by the way :)

Also, if you think there may be any other ones I might like, could you please add them into a second list and name what they do?
Thanks a bunch.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
This is a forum, not a chat.

You didn't even a day before bumping this topic, only a few hours. Be patient.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Doesn't this place have like a thread where you can request codes?

Or even better, I'm sure if you look around you can find them yourself.

As for fair... well, what's wrong with having as much chance of tripping as your opponent? Now if you just wanted to get rid of it all together I can understand, but it would be different/unbalanced if there was an unequal amount of that stuff... Doesn't Luigi have a higher chance of tripping maybe? Ice Climbers being two characters in one also increases that chance but meh...

Also can't you set your C-Stick to "attack" if the smashstick troubled you that much?

jalued

Smash Lord
i can do that for u if u want. u PAL right?

slight prob though. only can do it if the PAL text file is useable with code manager. and i wont be able to freeze rainbow cruise. but ill add the link to here asap

oh and ill add infinite replays and tags in replays for u, no one doesnt want that :p

here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2395539..._brackets_and_put_into_codes_folder_.gct.html

do as it says (make it so it is just called RSBP01) and put it into the folder at the root of SD card called "codes"

0x1d3

Smash Rookie
As for fair... well, what's wrong with having as much chance of tripping as your opponent? Now if you just wanted to get rid of it all together I can understand, but it would be different/unbalanced if there was an unequal amount of that stuff... Doesn't Luigi have a higher chance of tripping maybe? Ice Climbers being two characters in one also increases that chance but meh...

Also can't you set your C-Stick to "attack" if the smashstick troubled you that much?
Dunno, chances are chances. You may attemt to do a Dash attack, trip and get F smashed by D3 somehow, at 40% for a KO. I dont like it either. It's annoying :p

And I dont get the last part, the C stick on normal GC controls is fine, but it fastfalls as soon as you use a Down aerial (after the top of your jump), which I dont like either :S.

Oh, and thanks a bunch Jalued.

Almas

Smash Lord
Use appropriate threads in future, or if you have any issues with what has been done here, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom