• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest @ JCaesar's Farm, Westminster, MD, June 6th

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey, there's nothing else going on this weekend, so why not?

This is a smashfest focused on Brawl+, but Melee, Brawl, and other games are welcome.

This is Hackfest, so I will help you hack your Wii! 4.0 Wiis can be hacked now, so bring whatever you have and I will help you with it. I will also get you set up with Brawl+ and textures, and show you how to add your own. Even if you just want to enhance your regular Brawl with codes like infinite replays and unrestricted pause camera, I can show you how to do that too.

I'm not planning on holding a tournament, but if people want one I will. Draft crew battles might be more fun to do though.

If it's a real nice day, maybe we could break out some football or whiffle ball or something.

Place:

38 S. Tannery Rd.
Westminster, MD 21157

It's about 30 minutes from Baltimore. It's literally a big farm with a barn and silo and some other buildings. There is plenty of parking. You can also crash here on Saturday night (bring a sleeping bag though). If you need help finding it, you can call my cell, 443-536-1386.

Time:

11am Saturday until whenever. There is no time limit, and you are welcome to stay overnight. You can probably stay here Friday night too but talk to me about it first if you're interested.

What to Bring:

I have 3 TVs of my own, but more would be helpful if a lot of people come. So bring Wiis, TVs, and SD cards (no bigger than 2 GBs). If you don't have one, there are stores nearby that sell them.

Food:

There are lots of places to eat nearby. If there is enough interest, I may cook some burgers on the grill also.
We have Five Guys, Denny's, Applebees, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Burger King, Roy Rogers, Arby's, KFC, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Salsarita's, Chick-Fil-A, and Friendly's all real close to JCaesar's house, so we can go chill out afterwards.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Not yet, I was uploading Brawl+ vids. I might not get to it tonight but I can probably do it tomorrow or Thursday.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Ahh, this sounds like my kind of smashfest. I'll bring my wii and I have brawl+ going (5-22 still haven't gotten the 4.1 official one) but I may need those textures too that turbo has. I should be able to make it.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I won't be there until 3ish because I have to take my SAT, but I'll definitely try to make it. I'll bring my wii too. =)

Brawl+ was too fun!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
there is plenty of space to do tons of stuff, i.e. football like he said

i'm wide out, i'll catch the ball with my giant rob arms, just gotta remember my ashtma medicine just in case

I can always run a small tourney if there are enough people.

Westminster is the hometown/area of Chinesahh, Kaiser, JCaesar, Waffle, Red Bandit, and myself. Nice quiet area lolz, but it's out kinda in "nowhere"

We have Five Guys, Denny's, Applebees, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Burger King, Roy Rogers, Arby's, KFC, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Salsarita's, Chick-Fil-A, and Friendly's all real close to JCaesar's house, so we can go chill out afterwards. Last time we had a blast even though only a few people came out, so it will be awesome this time.

JCaesar is an expert at wii hacking, and i was able to pull it off as well, plus he has everything you need. If you want to have brawl+ though, you'll need to bring an SD card 512MB or higher. They are very inexpensive, you can probably get a 1GB one for 10 bucks or less. All the code data to alter the game is stored on the SD card, as well as texture hacks etc. I can also give you tons and tons of SNES games and NES games to play on the hacked wii as well if you're interested.

If we do draft crews, it can be recorded as well. Brawl+ draft crews???

Bandit

Smash Lord
Nice, a smashfest in my backyard... or excuse me... HACKfest. The Bandit should be there at some point adding some fairy dust to the party.

Yeah fairy dust, but I throw fireballs as well so it balances out.

PS - Bring on the wiffle ball!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We have Five Guys, Denny's, Applebees, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Burger King, Roy Rogers, Arby's, KFC, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Salsarita's, Chick-Fil-A, and Friendly's all real close to JCaesar's house, so we can go chill out afterwards.
Adding some emphasis *cough cough* and adding to the OP.

Bandit

Smash Lord
This is JCaesar~

That'd be tight if PA came down. This is less than 3 hours from Philly. Last time I held a fest here some people came down from NJ o_O

And of course you all can spend the night.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ugh.i wish i had a farm.just to have pet chickens,ducks,roosters,and turkeys.tho i'd prefer a pet seagull to anything else.do u have emu's?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't think he has those @_@

seagull's randomly gather at the mall though, we're no where near any water, dunno why but they do

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
My barn is full of pigeons if you want something to shoot at (well that's what I do with them anyways :p)

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I'll try my best to be there. *Thumbs up* I won't be able to stay but I'll be there from some fun till around 5. Get some Brawl and Brawl+ vids in. I need more of them.

Also I need fresh meat to practice my new style of Sonic on. <3 Lets go

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
My barn is full of pigeons if you want something to shoot at (well that's what I do with them anyways :p)
ha pigeons.rats of the sky. dirty gutter birds.

tantulus said:
I don't think he has those @_@

seagull's randomly gather at the mall though, we're no where near any water, dunno why but they do
seagulls are everywhere.at my target they just sit in the parking lot in flocks while people try to run them over.:laugh: they never hit em.lolz.moochers of the sky

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i hate killing stuff X_X not me

i like eating it though, i'm no vegetarian by any means, I just don't like killing stuff

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Why are people still talking about pigeon hunting?

You should all stare in awe of my gRAPE name instead.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i so wish i could come.i'd play yugioh, watch pigeons,meatriding(completely funny picture),play brawl+,and reg brawl.any way this could be june 5th? and not june6th?

quinnydinny

Smash Cadet
When we should be talking about Duck Hunting, right? I was pretty slick at that game. Pigeons are probably a cakewalk.

Duck Hunt tourney anyone?
i'll bring an NES!!!!!!!

hopefully I can get my sat morning shift covered :ohwell:

I can bring my Wii if you need it also

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
i so wish i could come.i'd play yugioh, watch pigeons,meatriding(completely funny picture),play brawl+,and reg brawl.any way this could be june 5th? and not june6th?
Sorry, I work on Fridays and will probably be doing stuff Friday night, so it's gotta be Saturday/Sunday.

Yes people, please bring Wiis and TVs. And if you want your Wii hacked, bring an SD card. And if you want to spend the night, bring a sleeping bag, otherwise you will be sleeping on the cold, hard floor.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sorry, I work on Fridays and will probably be doing stuff Friday night, so it's gotta be Saturday/Sunday.

Yes people, please bring Wiis and TVs. And if you want your Wii hacked, bring an SD card. And if you want to spend the night, bring a sleeping bag, otherwise you will be sleeping on the cold, hard floor.
oh i may be able to come.i thought june 6th was monday.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
whoever is going to this and is passing through silver spring, or anywhere metro accessible in MD/VA i need a lift!

Top Bottom