• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest Majors '09- August 22nd, Saturday- Tacoma, WA - Melee, SF4

BRENT0B0X

Smash Cadet
Update!

Gameclucks owner Chris is going to be running Smash now at this event!

He will be running Melee singles and doubles and Brawl singles and doubles all day on dedicated set-ups, so that means a lot more reason and times to play for Smash players!

Signing up to play only Smash will only cost you $5 registration at the door and $10 for each tournament. If you want to enter the other 7 games, it will be the full $10 for registration, but you will be able to enter a total of 11 tournaments throughout the day.

Get Hype!

Northwest Majors '09

Date- Saturday, August 22nd: 8AM-11PM

Location- Temple Theater Ballroom, Landmark Convention Center in Tacoma, WA.

Check the Venue Website for reference or directions or check, Google Map

Venue Picture- Full Room View, View of Stage, Outside Lobby, Outside View, Tournament Floor, Casuals Area 1, Casuals Area 2

Games-

Super Smash Bros Melee - Singles and Doubles
Super Smash Bros Brawl- Singles and Doubles

Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Guilty Gear: Accent Core Plus
BlazBlue
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
King of Fighter XII

Cost-

$5 Registration for Smash Games Only
$10 Entry Per Tournament

$10 Registration to Enter All Games
$10 Entry Per Tournament

Registration- Register on the day of for Smash Games, and post up on AllIsBrawl.com in the GameClucks Tournament Page to let Chris know you plan to attend

For all other games, preregistration will be available through the tournament website and Paypal. Day of registration will be available in the morning at the event itself.

Website- www.NorthwestMajors.com

Great place to check for info, updates, and to pre-register.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or post up in the Northwest Majors '09 Thread in the Northwest Forum, and I'll be sure to get back to you. You can also get a hold of me at Brento.Box@hotmail.com. Make sure you have a period between Brento and Box.

BRENT0B0X

Smash Cadet
Pre-registration is open at NorthwestMajors.com.

I am currently looking for someone who plans to attend who is interested in holding a semi-official Brawl side tournament. I will make sure they have enough TV's if the attendees can supply the Wii's and games, and I will make sure there are enough dedicated setups in the casuals area. There will be no shortage of space in the casuals area for something like this, along with a ton of other casual setups.

BRENT0B0X

Smash Cadet
Good Question. :grin:

2 months out and I would really like more players to know about this.

Is it possible to get a sticky? Who would I talk to about making that happen?

BRENT0B0X

Smash Cadet
Update!

Gameclucks owner Chris is going to be running Smash now at this event!

He will be running Melee singles and doubles and Brawl singles and doubles all day on dedicated set-ups, so that means a lot more reason and times to play for Smash players!

Signing up to play only Smash will only cost you $5 registration at the door and $10 for each tournament. If you want to enter the other 7 games, it will be the full $10 for registration, but you will be able to enter a total of 11 tournaments throughout the day.

Get Hype!

Top Bottom