• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request a texture hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Can you make a Texture of Wario in Daisy Dukes with a thong on and a short shirt. So it shows his belly. That'd be lulz.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Melee/Ocarina of Time Ganondorf please.

be cool if you could have melee ganon's sounds too :D

Rudra

Smash Ace
Ike=Golden Sun's Saturos please.
(I think it was already made, but I didnt see a DL for it anywhere so...)
EDIT: I forgot. Could you make the sword like this (If you decide to do it)?:

CriticalToast

Smash Rookie
Hmm... A tuxedo Snake would be pretty *****in'.

If it hasn't been done already, of course.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Asuka Langley Sohryu texture for ZSS.

Color her hair red and add the red plugsuit. It's perfect.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
The amount of racism in this thread is massive
inb4 over 9000
That isn't that bad. I have TONS of black friends, and they ALL like chicken, lol. I will edit my post to make it"gangsta mario" instead.

sorry if I offended anyone.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
you know, if you made a texture and you changed lucas into calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" I would love you and your brother!!!!!!I've been trying to make one, but it's too complicated!!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
IC texture:

Face/hair/eyes: completely black on both climbers, hopefully so you can't tell them apart.

Gloves/shoes: black

Body/head wrap: dark grey

Fur around head/wrists/on main parka: white (possibly with slight color tints to avoid confusion, ideally lead climber would be darker than following)

D

Deleted member

IC texture:

Face/hair/eyes: completely black on both climbers, hopefully so you can't tell them apart.

Gloves/shoes: black

Body/head wrap: dark grey

Fur around head/wrists/on main parka: white (possibly with slight color tints to avoid confusion, ideally lead climber would be darker than following)
Can't modify the hair, IIRC.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Chill Penguin (From Mega Man X) - King Dedede
Capcom Fan Diddy

Pretty sure Chill Penguin has been made before but I cant find it for download anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find it that would be great.

money113

Smash Cadet
you know, if you made a texture and you changed lucas into calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" I would love you and your brother!!!!!!I've been trying to make one, but it's too complicated!!
You can't make his hair spiky, though.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Zero Suit Samus in the yellow biker suit from kill bill part one please and thank you.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
You can be able to change the wings, but can you be able to add a tutu for Pit? XD here's the image below.

Rouenne

Smash Apprentice
Please, please do a Luke Fon Fabre texture for Link. They have similar battle poses and both are left handed. It would be awesome!

UncleSam

Smash Master
The greatest idea hit me and if you can do character effects I will be a very happy person...
make Mario's fireballs into pills...
yeah that's right, I said it
I already have the effect for Dr. Mario's cape... and his texture...

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
How about these:

Ivan (Golden Sun) as a Pit or Marth texture

A Voltorb Kirby

Eric Cartman Wario

M.K

Level 55

Can anyone make a Peach costume featuring good ol' Jynx here? I'd love to use her.
You don't have to make the PAC or CSP, just the PSC texture file =D Please and thank you so much!

D

Deleted member

I just remembered an idea for a texture that was far beyond my capabilities, but I'd still like to see: Ganondorf as Leonidas (from 300), I'd be pretty awesome, IMO.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'd like a Marth texture based off of Ephraim from Fire Emblem 8 http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/ephraim.jpg
http://fireemblemtss.canalblog.com/images/Ephraim_et_Eirika.PNG
Keep in mind the design at the base of the cape on it's back (I know it's hard to see, but I want to use that color for each "gold" I reference. It's the same color as the various gold parts of his armor)

Also if possible, I'd like for the sheat to have this design on it. Use gold for the design itself and sage green for the base underneath it http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Elf/Arwen/Chase/Kit/Sword etching detail Part 1.jpg

For blade itself I'd like to use the blade design from this http://shintei-chan.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Sword-72790980 The blade should be tinted light green and the design should be a more sage greenish color. If you're unable to use the design because of some kind of limitations try my next idea.

If you can make parts of the sword transparant I would like it if you could use gold around the edge, and make the middle of the blade transparant. Something like this.
http://nwn2patch.obsidian.net/files/Update/Sept29/FreeloaderSword.jpg
If you can't make parts transparant and couldn't do my first design choice, then just make your own design (I want the design to be gold though.)

I also want the cape to have this design on the back of it http://media.photobucket.com/image/wing designs/juicypink/Tribal_Wings_Cross_design_by_twz-1.jpg I want it to be gold as well.

The hilt I don't have a particular design in mind for, but I do want it to go along with the "feathery" theme that the cape and sheath have.

I'm sorry for having so many requirements (feel free to use substitues if limitations prevent you from using any of them), but I'd really like it if you could use these designs in the texture.

Please and Thank you.

edit: btw the texture doesn't need to be CALLED Ephraim (I'm well aware that Marth won't really make that good of an ephraim due to the body structure, face, ect), I just want to use his coloration and designs as a base. Name it whatever you want. You don't need to try to do anything fancy with the face or the hair (the hair should still be colored though, and the tiara should be hidden if possible. If not make it gold to stand out A LOT)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It saddens me that 95% of the people in this topic either:
a) do not understand the capabilities and limits of texture hacking, or
b) have never looked at a gallery or listing of hacks that people have already made.

Tennet

Smash Champion
b) have never looked at a gallery or listing of hacks that people have already made.
The same thing just went through my mind.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Hey, the only strech I made in mine was the blade, and possibly the bottom of the cape. Putting a design on the cape has already been done (as well as changing the color of the design), and Das Donkey team has done much more complicated things with the sheath. I've seen different bladeworks, but so fair it's just been changing the edge of the blade, so I'm unsure as to what the limitations are there (notice that I gave a secondary option).

And even then, for the blade I DON'T WANT THE DRAGON THING. That would be crazy to expect. What I want is the fire design from the dragon's mouth. If Marth's sword can't be customized like that then that's to bad and I'll just have to settle for my secondary suggestion.

If some part of my request is beyond the limits of texture hacking then please tell me and I will change it. I've looked around multiple sites and DID find one Ephraim texture, but the point of this request was not to emulate Ephraim himself. I just wanted a green Marth texture and Ephraim has a good color scheme (the Ephraim texture that I found was primarily light blue btw. I want a suitable green texture, not another of the 10 million blue ones he has).

Tennet

Smash Champion
Ds hes talking about people wanting model changes, like adding a whole new part onto a character.
Like for example adding a tail on a character who doesn't have one etc...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Would it be poosible to make Scourge the Hedgehog? Hes basically the same as Sonic but instead of being Blue, Scourge is Green and his eye pupils are Blue. Shoes are black with green lining at the bottom.

Also a darker Dark Sonic? His body completely black (like what Kirby is when he swallows Game & Watch) and has no eye pupils. Shoes and gloves remain the same.

Just a bit of recolouring tbh. Dunno why Im requesting, I dont know how to or have Homebrew or Gecko OS / Texture Hacks lol.

If these are already made, forgive me for being an idiot. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom