• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BUSTED: socal grimers revealed

nublet06

Smash Lord

this is my message i sent to kevin AKA shadow rob. ill post when i get a reply.

grimmiest person i have ever known. thougth he was a good friend. he came over for a smash fest and stole something from me.

so i just want to let you know, that i know you stole my ipod.

i have 100% proof.

you stole my ipod, sold it to hugs for 100 dollars, he sold it to danimals, danimals sold it to his brother.

i saw your bulletin selling my 450.00 dollar ipod for a ****ty 60 dollars. something i would of let you borrow if you needed it (thats how good of a friend i am), i found out hugs is the one who bought it at a tournament so i realized i could check the serial number. turned out hugs didnt have it anymore cause he sold it to danimals. sooo.....

i asked danimals to plug it into the computer, and the serial from itunes matched perfectly to the one i have a box and receipt for in my hands right now. serial numbers are completely unique for each product and this is 100% proof you stole something from me. i dont expect danimals to give it back because hes paid for it legit and its his now. i expect YOU to pay for this.

http://img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ipod2.jpg

there is a picture of my ipod, with the exact same case i had. the box is for an 8gb ipod which you have with the ipod. the only thing is my ipod is a 16gb ipod so that box doesnt even match you ****tard.

the ipod was 400 dollars and it came out to be around 450.00 with tax. Grand theft is committed when the money, labor, real or personal property stolen is valued at more than $400. Grand Theft can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony and is punishable by up to one year in county jail or 16 months in state prison, depending on the value of the goods stolen.

not to mention all of the music, and applications i purchased for use with the ipod the price goes far beyond 450.00

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_theft

this means i have complete evidence that you committed a felony.

im willing to let you pay me back without any issues. but if you fail to go ahead with it i will call the police and get things done the hard way.

i expect $450.00 from you.

SELLING 16GB iPod TOUCH (HIT ME UP)
Body: SO I been trying to seel my ipod for awhile now but now I really have no use for it cuz of my blackberry storm so ive decided to sell it
Its in perfect condition
if you wanna see it before the sell just let me know
Im selling it for either $60-$80 so get at me fast
and either hit me up through here but perferebly through my cell cuz i rarely get on anymore
(661)537-3119
iight later

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
That's really, REALLY low.

Edit: Where's your chest hair?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I thought this would have something to do with the BRoom

On topic, that's really messed up

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
**** yeah

Playing with a *****s money is like playing with his emotions!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Any compensation so far? That **** should not be tolerated. You people who are laughing (Mango) too are *** holes. You certainly wouldn't want that to happen to you. I hope you report this, Chet, if the guy doesn't get back to you. People who steal are thieves. Thieves are criminals. Criminals shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the same quality of life as upstanding citizens...

Let justice be served.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Any compensation so far? That **** should not be tolerated. You people who are laughing (Mango) too are *** holes. You certainly wouldn't want that to happen to you. I hope you report this, Chet, if the guy doesn't get back to you. People who steal are thieves. Thieves are criminals. Criminals shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the same quality of life as upstanding citizens...

Let justice be served.
stfu **** funny

he put a **** picture of him half naked and ****

and ive talked 2 chet about this

so stfu up nick

or however u want it spelled

Top Bottom