• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DM summer series #2 (Full results up)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Doubles Bracket:

Brawl Doubles (not full results):
1. First Place (Bizkit + FataL)
2. Icy Noodles (Icy + Noodles)
3. Imperial Era (Dark.Pch + Omega Black Mage)
4. Whats a Team Name (Scrub + Naucitos)
5. CAPTIAL LETTERS (Bloodcross + Arcane)
5. Team Spam Stuff (Tempest + Kiwi)
7. ThreeSided
7. PK STAR SHOT (Haggs + Hot Caarl)

Singles Bracket:

Brawl Singles:
1. So FataL (Snake, Metaknight) : $144.00
2. noodles (Metaknight) : $72.00
3. Bizkit (Snake) : $24.00
4. Bloodcross (Falco)
5. Icy Light (Olimar)
5. TeeVee (Metaknight)
7. Naucitos (Yoshi)
7. Omega Black Mage (Wario, G&W)
9. Rylix (Ike)
9. Scrub (Metaknight)
9. POF (Snake, Marth)
9. Dark.Pch (Peach)
13. SS
13. Kiwi
13. Bubbles is HARDCORE (ace)
13. Hinkage
17. Icy Dark
17. Tempest
17. Arcane
17. Haggs
17. Hcapt
17. Hot Caarl
17. Three Sided
17. Kpat

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ugh, choked both in singles and doubles. I really am washed up. This is my last tournament I am gonna enter, I'm throwing in the towel. Can never seem to play the way I know up in my brain. Waste of money. Just some Peach player now. I am not how I was back then.

Thats about all I have to say, laters.

Suspect

Smash Hero
ugh, choked both in singles and doubles. I really am washed up. This is my last tournament I am gonna enter, I'm throwing in the towel. Can never seem to play the way I know up in my brain. Waste of money. Just some Peach player now. I am not how I was back then.

bye ***** :)

Lord Chair

Smash Master

Good to know people still go to tournaments for the fun of it.

:(

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

lol nugguh we all know u always say that and u come back ;] lolol anyways just gotta learn and get better and so on and so on. or u can always just play brawl + :]] lolol

also what happened 2 icy and obm in singles :[

ADHD

Smash Hero

Oh my god.... plz keep it to yourself since you will OBVIOUSLY return

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Don't worry...

Just do what I do. Show up for friendlies until you feel more confident in your abilities as a player. I'm taking a break from actually entering for my experiment. It seems to be working well but I still need matchup experience this way against every character.

At least you're better than me. :p I might seem to be improving, but I'm not good enough yet.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
More DarkPch controversy? Your Peach is great, that's all I have to say.

Thats a good question...anyone care to tell?
Icy came in 5th, OBM 7th.

Winners: OBM lost to KSB, but I heard he SD'd on his CP (idk what it was but I'm guessing Brinstar). Icy also lost to KSB, simply great matches, KSB makes his usual comebacks.

Losers: TV beat OBM, Noodles beat Icy.

I'm getting better in the MK matchup. Fack you Noodles, you beat me again RAWR (and lol @ u thinking I got that far with Fox LOL). At least I know I did (just about) everything right but got outplayed.

Will post shoutouts once full results come up. ARGH MY FOX NEEDS TO GET BETTER!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I fail in singles so badly, i think im just gonna enter doublesf from now on

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i was having a very rough day overall. my timing was off, i couldn't really think during any matches either which resulted in my spamming. i was trying to pluck pikmin when my line was already full giving me tons of lag multiple times over and over. just not a good day for me.

gj noodles, nice to see your mk came along nicely over the past few months. keep up the good work, glad you are back in business =]

see fatal? i told you double snake was homo xD

dark peach, it was nice getting to play you again. you don't have to enter either, a lot of people in the community are here just because of the community, not as much the game. if you are bored one weekend show up and play some brawl, don't always have to enter ^_^ good luck with whatever you decide to do though

kiwi, your olimar is getting so much better every time we play. you need to try doing what you do in olimar dittos to other matchups as well, it's a pretty good play style and keeps your opponent busy. keep up the good work

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ahahahaha!

You really think I will come back? You boys have no idea. I'm back in school now and getting back to starting my animation career. which it is something I enjoy.

I enjoy being with people. But I DON"T enjoys screwing up at every tournament when I should not be placing the way I have. Really ones I can make money off of. I pretty much throw mines away. So I am gonna spend my Money on something that is more important to me and that will help me alot.

Some must have forgotten that I am not Emo anymore. So when I make a choice, I stick to it.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Double Snake is a **** team, srsly. I think I'd rather fight double MK. Also come on Noodles, full results plz. xd Next time I'm saving the bracket file to my flashdrive instead of waiting days.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I made the most epic comeback against OBM game one.

Lets put it this way:

I had 177% on my last stock while OBM was on his second stock at 0%. Ask him. True Story. :) but i still suck and lost to bloodcross because im a moron and went Snake. I like playing you Bloodcross, you don't play gay. I went Snake against you because last time I was able to beat it and I enjoy playing Falcos as Snake. You kept ****** me with illusion.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Bloodcross doesn't play gay?! What?

And PoF you lost to Bloodcross? Really?

I'm even more annoyed with myself now.
I didnt go Meta Gay or Marth. Mistake. However, thanks for the boost in confidence. Good to know you think I'm more than capable of beating him. (Starts caring about Brawl more)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I just hate it when people I lose to, which by the way ReMatch when I have less phone drama going on RAWR, lose to people I know I can beat.

That's the one thing that always annoys me about smash. :p

For someone that hates Brawl I do have to begrudgingly admit your very capable in the game.

noodles

Smash Champion
he still plays plenty lol. its obvious hes more serious about melee though.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
For someone that hates Brawl I do have to begrudgingly admit your very capable in the game.
I'll admit you probably would have beaten me if I had stayed Marth or had gone Snake. But I'm sure you are used to fighting Snakes and i'm not used to the diddy kong match up yet. I really hate using Meta Knight but I wanted to play OBM again for the third time in tournament and see that Wario in action. LOL. OBM is too good.

and I despise certain aspects of Brawl that utterly destroy it

tripping, toad stooling, meta knight, auto sweet spotting

get rid of all that and its 10X better. I could give a crap about hit stun anymore really......whatevs.

And Noodles is right...I play both Brawl and Melee but care about Melee much more.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I normally do better vs. MetaKnight than I do Snake actually :p

Not to john to hard but I had some outside of Smash stuff going on that day that was a bit of a distraction. And I could tell I played mad sloppy off the edge vs you and have bene vs. Meta in general. But your MetaKnight surprised me. It was very solid. Marth actually ***** Diddy though once you figure out the match up(i guess).

I've got no idea what to tell you though I never play against Diddy's... :p

noodles

Smash Champion
i wanna see it

i need to wait for the dm people to get on aim ;_;

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Mass Madness Hypeeeeee- Bloodcross Vs Ace Smash Showdown Of The Year.

noodles

Smash Champion
i have getting the file now. but i need to remake brackets on tio

itll be up before 7

noodles

Smash Champion
1 So FataL : $144.00
2 noodles : $72.00
3 Bizkit : $24.00
4 Bloodcross
5 Icy Light
5 TeeVee
7 Naucitos
7 Omega Black Mage
9 Rylix
9 Scrub
9 POF
9 Dark.Pch
13 SS
13 Kiwi
13 Bubbles is HARDCORE (ace)
13 Hinkage
17 Icy Dark
17 Tempest
17 Arcane
17 Haggs
17 Hcapt
17 Hot Caarl
17 Three Sided
17 Kpat

edit the title and make it say full results or something

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i missed out = [ im so sadnesss now i must go mass madness = ] melee for fun anyone? hopefully my teamate comes for brawl its a special surprise!

noodles

Smash Champion
1 First Place (Bizkit - FataL)
2 Icy Noodles (Icy - Noodles)
3 Imperial Era (Dark.Pch - Omega Black Mage)
4 Whats a Team Name (Scrub - Naucitos)
5 CAPTIAL LETTERS (Bloodcross - Arcane)
5 Team Spam Stuff (Tempest - Kiwi)
7 ThreeSided
7 PK STAR SHOT (Haggs - Hot Caarl)

can you tell me who you played and the order you played them is? this goes to everyone.

the tournament maker is way to sloppy for me to recreate the bracket on tio safely without messing up wins/losses. singles is done but i wont upload to aib until i have doubles as well

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Finally. Shoutouts time.

1. So FataL - Thx for teaming with me, double Snake is **** and fun.
2. noodles - Good stuff beating Bloodcross, TeeVee, Icy, and me. Your MK got a lot better. Will be ready for it next time though lmao.
4. Bloodcross (Falco) - Good stuff placing well again. Bad stuff calling me KSB still.
5. Icy Light (Olimar) - And the inconsistant sets between us continue. Don't worry, you'll beat me next time. You have to. It's how this works apparently xd.
5. TeeVee (Metaknight) - Fun friendlies. Your ZSS and MK are pretty beastly.
7. Naucitos (Yoshi) - I'll play you next time, ask me earlier lmao.
7. Omega Black Mage (Wario, G&W) - Good stuff in doubles, your Wario is scary in doubles. I'll admit you should have won the second match in our singles set, but bad luck I guess. Looks like I gotta practice Brinstar.
9. Rylix (Ike) - Fun friendlies, scary Ike.
9. Scrub (Metaknight) - Fun doubles lmao. Sucks you had to play us twice.
9. POF (Snake, Marth) - For once you didn't run into me.
9. Dark.Pch (Peach) - Good stuff in doubles. Solid Peach you have.
13. SS - Fun friendlies as always. Your Link gets more intimidating everytime.
13. Bubbles is HARDCORE (ace) - Fun...friendly xd. We have to play more.
17. Haggs - Fun friendlies, pretty good Lucas.
17. Hot Caarl - Fun Friendlies
17. Kpat - You'll do better next time.

Noodles: I believe our first match was a bye, and we played Scrub & Nacho, beat them, then played OBM & DP, lost. Then Scrub & Nacho in losers then beat OBM & DP in losers finals then you guys in grand finals.

Top Bottom