• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meno Mart: GRAND REOPENING

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Welcome to Meno Mart! It's been awhile, but I've decided to reopen my world famous graphics shop for the summer. I specialize in signatures and avatars, but I'm open to most custom graphic requests. Questions and comments are always welcome.

Make your selection using ←〇!

Take A Look:

Pro Tip:
Be sure to save your images and upload them to your preferred image hosting website. I recommend Imageshack.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
So, if I give you a backround, and like 2/3 pictures to put on the backround, could you make me a sig out of it?

Sorry, but I've never done this before lol.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That's sounds like you'd get better results around at the sig shops. What with the renders and background.

I don't exactly specialize in sigs myself you see - but I suppose if they all turn you down...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Eh? Why that sprite sig...is just a shallow re-arrangement of sprites. 2/10. Just kidding, Meno, you have some really nice work. It's all so clean and well done, and I love the colors you use in them.

Would you mind making a thread header for the Link Social Thread? The small little icon that I would like to go with it is at the bottom of the post. If you want to magnify it like you have done with the Jiggly stage graphic that would be cool, but just do what you think will look good. I'd also like it if you used the green color (or something close) in the DWYP schedule.

Thanks a ton, just ask if you have any questions about my request. :)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Eh? Why that sprite sig...is just a shallow re-arrangement of sprites. 2/10.
Oh god. The flashbacks. *rocks back and forth*

Well, here's my first stab at it. One with and one without a little border thing:

Complete revision? Little tweak? Want the word "thread" in there? No problem, just ask.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Meno your amazing! Can you make me an avatar as good as solids? That is like the best I have seen. It can be of Anything! I would be so greatful. :)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That is completely amazing Meno. Thanks a ton. It's perfect!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just a quick request <.<

Do you think thhaaaaaat~

You could resize this to 100x100:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hey Meno, I was looking to get another Nintendo hat on one of my Hobbes avatars.

Any chance you could photoshop a Doctor Mario hat on this, please?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I hope by "hat" you meant steal-pizza-cutter-thing.

I don't know of any Dr. Mario "hat."

Actually, after looking over it, I didn't know if it would look more Dr. Mario-y, rather than just Docter-y.

I added a pill in this one to make it a bit more clear - if ya want.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, the pizza cutter thing. I just didn't know a better way to phrase his headgear.

At any rate, that's just perfect! Thanks. I'll link your shop in my sig.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hi Meno, Here's a request if you're able to do this. I like the your style of graphics.

This sig will contain something simple to represent my group (Just like how the other sigs were done to represent michigan, OTL, SC). I have some links to some images i found of the characters, are u able to extract them and turn them into silhouettes (like those in the iPod commercials of the past). and then resize them to fit the sig requirements and label each character as the player representing them.

and the background will be a simple color and nothing fancy, but the silhouettes will be visible..

I'll put up the pics if you're able to do it, and i'll give the names of each character representing.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It'll depend slightly on the pictures and how many player you wanted to fit in, but yea, it sounds totally doable.

nevershootme

Smash Master
here are the images. If this is too much i'll remove one of them. On the Top Left corner of the sig it will be, "FIU Smash". on the bottom Right will be, "Academics 1st, Smash 2nd", if that sounds corny, can u give some suggestions on something related to smash and school, since all of us attend the same university lol. The background would be in the range of blue, i guess around what your avatar colors are.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/metaknight/metaknight.jpg (Bonesaw)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071108d-l.jpg (Galeon)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/bowser/bowser.jpg (Serg)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden08/hidden08_080310b-l.jpg (Ruuku)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden02/hidden02.jpg (Chaz)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/zerosuit_samus/zerosuit_samus.jpg (Nick Riddle)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/snake/snake_070921j3-l.jpg (8-Bit)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Think you could make an avatar with Riley in it, as well as the words Kuro?

Riley from the Boondocks btw. Sorta' relevant to the avatar I have now.

istudying

Smash Lord
Meno your shop is awesome.

Can i request a Banner like yours.
It has to say Representing the Dutch community.
Maybe with a Dutch Flag if it fits the banner or not.

These names have to get in it.

Gaki - Gaki has to have like a Wolf laser in his name.
BoxMode - BoxMode has to have DK Banana in his name.
istudying - istudying has to have a Diddy kong Peanut gun in his name.
Gregs - Gregs has to have a Falco laser in his name.
Jumpman - Jumpman has to have a Metaknight Nado in his name.
Cenel - Has to have a Snake Grenade in his name.
Ramin - Ramin has to have a Marth sword in his name.
Rebaz - has to have a Falcon Punch or Knee in his name.

You may also change the above if you like.
These are just suggestions.

Thanks in advance and your shop is great.

:095:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Can I get something like this for the new Mario guide? I would want it to follow the same basic format, with the text set to the left and Mario's name colored red (Preferably with the hexadecimal #CC0000). Instead of a sprite with stages coming out of it though, can I just get a picture of Mario coming up on the right? Any type of picture of Mario is welcomed (sprite, 3D model, fanart, etc), so use your own judgment on that.

Oh, and use 'Everyone that Doesn't Play Mario Sucks' and not 'The Comprehensive Mario Guide'. I know the thread has two titles, so I wanted to clear it up in case there was any confusion.

Thanks!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Here ya go nevershootme.

I started off following your directions, but I severely veered off in a completly different direction after the word "silhouettes." :p

I came up with this:

I still have all the work saved, so if you want me to try again with black silhouettes on a blue background, or even want the above characters switched to each player's favorite colors, I'll hop on that.

Alright, in the meantime I'll be working on:

KuroZero's avatar.
Any sort of direction you want me heading in? I really like your avatar now, so there's a bit to work up to.

istudying's banner(s).
I'm liking the ideas - but would you like eight different banners as a set, or just one with eight players on it?

SkylerOcon's "Everyone that Doesn't Play Mario Sucks" header.
I'll get on that. Probably soon because it sounds the easiest.

Oh, and thank you everyone. :D

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Mm, not really. Whatever you think would work, you look like you make some pretty good choices as well.

:)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay, last time I made an idiot out of myself, but this time I have a legit request. :D

This as a 100x100 avatar please? x.x

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Pretty simple, so I'll just get on Kawaii's request.

The exact request:

A more "legible" crop:

I'm still working on everything else. :bee:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I should have been more clearer. xD That actually works though. Can you make the background for the second one transparent like this avatar I have right now?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This should work, I think.

I should ask Dekuu how he saves the transparent gifs and they don't lose quality.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright nevershootme, I got this done:

It's not see-through anymore, so it'll show up on white backgrounds better. Also, I thought it looked a bit empty without the text - I think it should say something. Like below.

Alright, still working on everybody's stuff. Sit tight.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Hey, Meno! I'd like to expand on the request that we discussed about in VM here.

Size: 550 x 125

Text: I want 'The Sacred Realm' and 'Just some friends playing Smash.' somewhere on it.

Also, there's to be 16 people recognized in the sig. I'll give you their names, and what characters they will be representing.

Ugg - Diddy Kong
Kief - Link
Goku - Pokemon Trainer
Cherry64 - Samus
FAE - Ness
Mellow - Zelda
UltraNOVA - Pikachu
Bren - King Dedede
sNess - Marth
Spyker - Peach
K2A - Zero Suit Samus
Chaos - Toon Link
Ace - Random question mark (are you able to do this?)
BEAR - Lucas
Deku - Kirby
Knubs - Captain Falcon

I really like what you did with the silhouettes / colors on nevershootme's. I'm not saying to copy it, but just giving you an idea of what I really like.

Thanks, I'll let you take it from here. Good luck!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright, I'll get on that... soonish. :D

And here's SkylerOcon's request.

I made two because I couldn't decide. :p

In order, I'll be doing KuroZero's avatar, istudying's banner, and then Ugg's sig.

*rings bell*

Noa.

Smash Master
Meno, I'd like a simple sig.

It would be one sig, but divided into two halves. One half would have Peach, Olimar and an orange with the name "Orange Soda". The other half would have Toon Link, Kirby and an apple with the team name "Apple Juice".

Each character would have a tag to signify who they are. Peach is hiROI, Olimar is Noa44, Kirby is Sushi and Toon Link is Eddie.

After that, I don't really mind. If you need renders or something I'd be willing to find them on the net. Doesn't need to be complicated or anything but I'd like it to look nice.

And playing the music while reading this thread was cool.

Top Bottom