• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Links advanced ''combo's''

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Just as the titel says, these are true combos, some of them are only escapable by teching,
also this is quite situational, but its defintely possible ingame.it doesnt only rely on shieldbreaks, for example when a marth does an UP B and misses, i get plenty of time to do one of these setups. this is just one example, im going to try and apply this into my playstyle and do it ingame. so expect more vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39ik_GrXOKo

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
These are about 10X more situational then the gale>dsmash kill. Plus, like you said, some can be teched. Still though, I have to say they look pretty good. It may just be me, but if a character was standing completely still/with a broken shield at 150%, I may just try a Fsmash, Dsmash, or even a fresh Usmash.

Once again, they look really good, and if you can set them up and pull them off, the more power to you. :) Entertaining video.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
These are about 10X more situational then the gale>dsmash kill. Plus, like you said, some can be teched. Still though, I have to say they look pretty good. It may just be me, but if a character was standing completely still/with a broken shield at 150%, I may just try a Fsmash, Dsmash, or even a fresh Usmash.

Once again, they look really good, and if you can set them up and pull them off, the more power to you. :) Entertaining video.
well i dont think a fully charged f smash would kill a snake on 80/90, also I do think i can pull the 1st/2nd combo off in battle, all i need is one mistake.
ur without a doubt right though some of this stuff is highly situational, but for that ONE RARE shieldbreak u get, wouldnt it be good if u had a move to ensure a stock or at least quite some dammege.
im glad u liked it :D

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wow I really liked the video. If you learn to pick which combo will work best in a certain situation on the spot, you could probably pull this off ingame while an opponents in lag (like Marths DS as you said earlier)
I mean theres so many different percents and postions possible so you really cant just learn the combos. You have to have enough experience so that you know which one to pick in several different positions.

Top Bottom