• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some SMYM housing, need head counts and arrival day/time

viperboy_74

Smash Master
I've already been getting some questions regaurding housing for SMYM.

yes, of course i'll be doing some housing, but as last time, im probably limited to about 15 people maximum, and thats REALLY pushing it.

first priority is to Out of Staters and those traveling far.

second priority is those who have housed me before.

I live about an hour SOUTH of the venue, in Charleston, IL, if anyone needs a location reference.

oh, and the most important factor, my apartment is a rather smokey environment, and im going to go on a limb and say theres a 100% probability that people will be drinking, so if you're not ok with these things, well, then this housing isn't for you.

housing will be available any time from the wednesday, July 29th until Monday, August 3rd, if anyone needs extended housing for any reason.

so... lets get a head count

Zicore

Smash Champion
this is extremely relevant to my interests, even though its an hour farther. Still, its mother ****in viperboy's. I think our car will end up being myself, cosmo, spikes, and quaz. If you can house us, that would be so win.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF and Jekyll if that is all you can take from my region.

Thanks as usual TJ. We can drive you and lemon like last time haha.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
ooooh man, haha

fillin up pretty quickly, haha

i'll need some word from a few other OoS'ers before i confirm anything, thanks to all expressing interest already though

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
**** yea i want to stay at your house viper boy

also try to get dark rain there so that me and him can pratice since we r teaming

viperboy_74

Smash Master
haha maybe.

tink and dope, how many people will you be bringing each, or hopefull you're coming together?

lemme know plox

same with drephen. are you coming with all of cok?

same with jman, if you're still checking this thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
People who used to call me old are now old. That doesn't make me feel very good.

Tink

Smash Hero
im surprised he was up that late to post that :p....cant wait for this btw....tooo many good epople are going to be here!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I can still remember when all you kids were sitting round my kitchen table... quite intoxicated. AOB was in love with Ashley at the time and hofler was talking some good **** to TJ's emo friend HAhHHA.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
im going out of town for a few days for a visitation/funeral.

once i get back, i'll look a little more seriously into the room i have, and supply some answers.

i'd still like to hear from jman though

viperboy_74

Smash Master
spaceballz, you said you/your crew is 4 total? can you give me about what time you'll be showing up, and on what day?

drepehn, any word on the rest of your crew?

tink/dope - are you guys carpooling?
- if so, does that include trail/damien?

anyone talk to jman?

after i get those numbers, i'll see how much room i have left

Top Bottom