• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog of the Week: There Is Something I Need To Say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Link to original post: There Is Something I Need To Say

Well SWF and my fellow User Blog regulars, today I’m doing something that quite frankly, I would never have expected to do. My blogs thus far haven’t been very contentious, but today I will expose a certain individual on this forum as a habitual liar, attention seeker, and someone who manipulates people’s emotions.
I may not come across as being a person of this nature, but I do certainly hold one principle very strongly, and I’m sure you many of you here do too. It’s called honesty. It’s taken a bit of work getting everything together, but spotting the lies certainly didn’t take much. So then, let us commence.

Where to begin? Well, as undoubtedly 90% of SWF knows., there was a blog not long ago about a certain member, kingdomofthehearts_snucas, being shot by thugs from his school who he had had a disagreement with. Now then, in spirit of my Manfred von Karma avatar, let’s pick this story apart, and see what you make of it after this.

Well, the story goes that there were some perverted thugs at KOTH’s school, who were making his female friends’ lives a misery. So apparently he confronts them, and then later that day as he’s out later that day, he bumps into them and gets shot along with his alleged brother (more about that later).

A lot of people on the site were pretty sceptical, and rightly so. First of all, if you’re going to whack someone, you wouldn’t do it in such a slapdash and haphazard fashion. Also, it’s hard to believe that KKK, his alleged brother, after being shot, would return home like it’s all fine and write a blog. Still, this is all theory, and not a valid objection to the story. Fair enough. Here’s a solid one for you then. By the laws of his country, the shooting of minors MUST, and I reiterate MUST be published. His mother can block the name being published, but not the story itself. No story = it didn’t happen. Also, KKK has reiterated that KOTH is 16 years of age. That makes him a minor.

There’s a simple explanation behind this story. KOTH was seeking attention and sympathy, he concocted a big story, and decided to use KKK, an alt account under the guise of a brother, to do so. Here’s one piece of evidence to support this.

I’m even more glad CK pointed this out, since the OP was edited to remove this little slip. Thank you Crimson King, for keeping proof of this mistake alive.
Anyway as you can see, before he edited the OP, the blog was signed “KOTH”. KOTH would, out of habit, sign his posts with that. A small slip, which KKK insisted was him trying to show the story was about KOTH. What would Judge Judy say to that? That’s right “Baloney! I don’t buy it!” Well hey, here’s a fantastic slip he made adding to the list of contradictions in his pack of lies.

Ok the other highlighted points I’ll go into later. First, let’s look at his little siblings. Very cleverly he omitted the fact that he had a brother. Later when challenged with this obvious contradiction, he replied with this.

Now considering the story in the famous blog, I highly doubt this would be the case. The “brothers” in the story seemed like they got on well, and there certainly seemed to be a lot of concern from KKK’s point of view for his brother, and considering the recent turn of events, I highly doubt this whole “KKK’s a d*ck” scenario really holds water. No, KKK is very likely an alt account. Oh, and he’s made made an alt account before.

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=134637

KKK has also conveniently stopped posting after this whole fiasco died down, and hell, he hasn’t even bothered to change his location from “waiting for my brother to get home”. Another interesting point to note is how KOTH was lobbying to be made a mod, and had been begging for all sorts of things like custom titles. Here’s just something you might find amusing.

Ok so you might find this all a bit iffy. Well, fine, I understand, because we all want to have faith in people, we want to trust them not to lie about stuff like this. Hey, I’m on the same boat, I really don’t want to believe he’d be lying.

Still, let us get through some more lies, to show that he’s a habitual liar.

Remember KKK saying KOTH was 16?

Well this’ll jog your memory.

Now take a look that this screencap I posted earlier. Someone’s lying.

Now, from that screencap, we can also see that he states his name is Martin. Nice, now let’s see what KKK has to say about it.

Yeah, here’s the OP too, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7332984&postcount=1 , just hit CTRL + F and look for “Marc”. With your own eyes, another lie will be revealed to you.
Now then, one thing that seems to have stayed consistent is that he has a sister. That’s great. Now let’s look at this picture.

KOTH and his sister? Cute.
Now look at this.

If you really want to check up on it, check the conversation history between KOTH and thesilentmarth.

What is the point of all this? These seem like minor lies. In truth, yes they are. What this does illustrate though, is that KOTH has a habit of lying. Unfortunately, when you have a habit of lying excessively and needlessly, they have a habit of falling apart and contradicting each other. When you have someone like Teran with his head in practically every corner of SWF, it’s going to be hard to avoid the scrutiny.

Now now, recently KOTH wrote a thread talking about thoughts of suicide, and how he had terminal colon cancer. Of course, it was wisely moved by the moderators, probably to avoid a baw fest, a bull**** fest, and the inevitable chants of “Do it! Do it! Do it!”. Unfortunately, the fact that he said he has terminal colon cancer seems rather iffy to me. Colon cancer is very easily treated with surgery and chemotherapy, if caught early. Also, it is extremely rare in young people.

Just one thought, if he were undergoing chemotherapy, he would suffer significant hair loss, which would rule out it being him in the picture with his sister. The boy there has a very nice, thick set of hair, not something you’d expect of a cancer patient. So, either that is him in the picture, and he’s lying about having cancer, or that’s not him in the picture, and he lied about it being him.

All of this leads to one sad conclusion. You’ve all been taken for a ride by an attention seeker, who has decided to concoct some lies for attention and sympathy. This may be the internet, but this is still blatant dishonesty, betrayal of trust, and manipulation of emotions. I really don’t understand why he’d do this, because from what I’ve seen, he was a pretty well liked member in the AE. Cries for attention, sympathy, and pity by spewing lies of such magnitude are absolutely outrageous, and something I find extremely objectionable.

Still, having said all of this, there’s something I’d like to make clear. We all make mistakes. Sometimes we make a mistake and it snowballs. We lie and we perpetuate the lies to cover up more lies, before it all crashes down. Many of us have made such mistakes, it’s a part of life. KOTH, when you finally read this, I want you to understand that I personally, will be fully willing to make peace with all of this if you just come clean, tell everyone the truth, and apologise for lying. People on SWF are pretty forgiving and understanding for the most part. In fact, from my many excessive hours spent in User Blogs, I know for a fact that people are forgiving and understanding, especially when you finally admit wrongdoing and come clean. There is an Olive Branch, there is a second chance, all it takes is coming clean. Do that, and things can start anew. If you don’t, I’m pretty sure you’ll get the cold shoulder from a lot of people after they read through this, and I’ll certainly be one of them giving it. Again, I don’t want to, but I will if you refuse to admit it.

As for the rest of SWF, there it is, you can take all of this into account now. You can either believe me, or not believe me, the choice lies with you. I only put forth contradictions in his stories and evidence showing his habit of lying. If you all decide to come in a flame me senseless, that’s fine, because honestly I expect it to happen to a certain degree. Just so you know though, I don’t care what you think, because I believe what I’m doing is the right thing to do, and I stand firmly by my principles in light of the harshest opposition and criticism. So there we have it, thank you for making your way through this marathon of a read.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Interesting detective work, Teran. Cool stuff.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I was quoted, and that made me read this multiple times.

That's about all I will say about this now.

bobson

Smash Lord
This kind of stuff makes me happy because I am a much better liar.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'm kind of laughing at this. Not are your work though Teran. Just at the upcoming comments to expect.

I think I'll just lurk this thread until I can find someway to respond.

Oh let the **** storm begin!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol teran <3

Edit: I remember OTL having its suspicions the first few days of the blog in the first place

I also remember koth saying he was a homophobe, but it turns out hes bi?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
LMFAO. You play too much Phoenix Wright. xD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol Barge. Yeah, I do remember that. I mentioned some other suspicious stuff to him over AIM.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I saw this coming, really. Who the hell comes to SWF and posts after a dew days that his/her brother was shot? (or 1 day later, I don't remember, nor care). If I had a close relative in the hospital, **** SWF lol.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I was talking to people about this and I was gonna post something like this when the whole fiasco was happening, but decided not to because everyone was in "O I'm so sorry" mode.

Good **** Teran.

I can add to this if you want me to.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
...By alternate account, did you mean one that was also KOTHs?
If so, why would he have to lie about himself and say he was 16...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
...By alternate account, did you mean one that was also KOTHs?
If so, why would he have to lie about himself and say he was 16...
He made it very clear that all he wanted to do was be a moderator and get a custom title.

Benefits?

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
so that's why kkk was mad at me lol (I got snucas mad then I tried to talk to kkk and he was a pissed)

teran17 should be given an award. Good work teran

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don`t tell him what he can and can`t do, SOLID.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never knew the idea of challenging KOTH's life would be so... accepted.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Like I'm instead of I`m...

:o I guess so, but I couldn't find the apostrophe one day I decided
to type neater, and I found the `, so it kind of just stuck.
Yeah, ''''''' not ``````` please.

Makes it easier to read.\

@Straked: I think that many people felt the way Teran did but felt that challenging it would turn out badly if it turned out being true. But Teran's a jerk so he didn't mind, and now people are willing to express their opinions.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
snucas is gonna be in some pretty deep **** with everyone now. O_O that's all i have to say (lololol imah mr. obvious)

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
That's why I was asking something that would be on KOTH's side.

SOLID, don`t take away my style.
Now that I look at it, it does look kind of annoying :/
I will try to change then.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

SHHH! SILENCE! Now I see! It's all becoming clear! ...Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't worry crappy, you're not annoying.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I dislike you to a very high extent.

Proceed to get *****, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom