• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0 - A must watch.

I thought a general/social thread would be a nice idea, about every other character specific board has one. This will also keep the spam we've been getting to a minimum. Just be sure not to break any rules. I'll edit this page, with stuff like members introduction, later on.

For now, discuss away.

Some useful links;

Ganon Board Tier List:

We are a group dedicated to Ganondorf, the one and only King of Evil. As such, we determine who among us is are the best at using him, for when they win, they bring greater glory to us all. Rankings are determined by personal skill (as seen in online or offline matches), tournament placings (Pretty huge if one of us gets in the top 8 of anything), and videos of matches.

If you want to be placed on this list, post here and I will probably play you personally. If not, I'm sure someone else will.

The Ganondorf Friend Finder topic: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201514
The Ganondorf Brawlers Chat Room: http://xat.com/Ganondorf_Brawlers

Color:

Dark
Blue
Regular
White
Red
Green

Tier List:

The King of Evil:
RayKalm

Lords of Evil/Top:
Vermanubis
IJosh
Zhouten
Fonz
DLA
Clai

The Dark Overseer:
PhantomX

Assassins of Evil/High:
Z1gma
Breezy
stRIP
Twilight Prince
Luke
SaltyKracka
Flying Dutchman
Noobicidal
K_Prime
A2Zomg
Zerxion
Jekyll

Shadows of Evil/High (2):
@HomE
SuSa
Qerkdtx
Sgt. Baker
Naik
Adumbrodeus
Divilenta
Pk-Ow

Ponds of Evil/Mid:
Ganondorf The King
GanonkingAbyss
F3NIIX
Bizzaroflame
SmashBrosForce

Slaves of Evil/Low:
Wiener
Shadow Nataku
ZenJestr
Blad
Teronist
Fromundaman
Flux

Not Evill/Bottom:
LinkSceptile333
AfroThunderRule
Dr.Hyde
Deadpoe
Sora Master

"I don't have to main Ganon to be the best Ganon" Tier:
Inui (seriously, what the ****)

Honorable mention:
Koskinator
Sliq
Zeonstar
Finnz7
Swoops
DAD
Gleam

Awards:

Best Green Ganon: Clai
Best Blue Ganon: IJosh
Best Red Ganon: DLA
Best Dark Ganon: Ray Kalm
Best White Ganon: Fonz
Best Regular Ganon: Zhouten
Best American Ganon: Ijosh
Best European Ganon: Z1gma
Best Canadian Ganon: Ray Kalm
Best Australian Ganon: Luke
Best Male Dorf: Ray Kalm
Best Female Dorf: SniperNightOwl
Most helpful Ganons: Ray Kalm, DAD, Z1gma, Swoops
Most talented at Wi-Fi: Ray Kalm
Most used Ganon color(s): White, Dark
Least used Ganon color(s): Green
Best spiker(s): @Home, SmashBrosForce
Best grabber:
Picture provider: stRIP
Comedic relief Ganon: Everyone, Ganon's a ****ing joke.
Sack o' meat:
Combo Kings:
Manliest dorf: Clai
Best tipmaner: Koskinator
Best spotdodgers:
Best wizkickers: Ijosh
Best at recovering: Ijosh
Best Ganoncider:
Best techchaser: Koskinator
The Professor dorf: Z1gma
Best grammar-dorfs: PK-Ow, Swoops, Noobicidal
Worst Grammar-dorf: Koskinator
Best DI: Ray Kalm
Best guides: Swoops
Best newbie: SmashBrosForce
Flashiest Ganons: Ijosh
Most artistic Ganons: DAD, Z1gma
Untouchable (Best Spacing): Ray Kalm
Sir Spam-a-lot:
Most loved members:
Best Mindgames: Ray Kalm, Ijosh
Best buffer-dorf: DLA, Swoops, Ray Kalm, Ijosh
Rough language-dorf:
Best ledge-dorf: DAD
Most upsetting Ganon:
Best at chainchoking: Twilight Prince
Dash-dancer-dorf: Koskinator
Sack' O' FAir-dorf: Ant1
Normal:
White: Grampadorf
Blue: Smurfydorf
Red: Santadorf
Green: Ganjadorf
Dark: Meleedorf
Most awards earned: RayKalm

Current Talk:

Members: (From A-Z)

@Home - I'm @HomE, feel free to call Me AtHomE for short, or Alex... I've been using Ganondorf for over a year, and I'm known best for my love of spiking. I play an aggresive, In-your-face style Ganondorf, In the air or on the ground is fine with me. I may come off as a ****, but on the inside im filled with stuffed animals. Other chars i play include DK, Falco, Ness, Snake, and Shiek/Zelda, but i only main Ganon. Signature move: I will spike you

Adumbrodeus - One of the few major contributors to the board that isn't a Ganondorf main, Adumbrodeus is actually a... Marth main [insert crying babies and dying kittens here]. He ran the old match-up threads (prior to Rays), and in general contributes a lot to them, placing a special emphasis on discussing match-ups in terms of technical details such as frame data. If you disagree with him on a Match-up he knows (especially Marth) he will talk you to death. After switching around for a while he finally settled on Steeldorf.

In addition to Marth and (more importantly) Ganondorf, he's notable for his knowledge of Zelda/Sheik his other secondary. His tournament results are not very notable however, mainly because he rarely has any time to attend. He also enjoys using Ganondorf against Diddy, and will go out of his way to make the match-up happen.

Breezy - Ok, well I'm Breezy. I main Old Manondorf. I like long walks on the beach and watching the sunset on the distant horizon. I also like fire. Fires cool. It burns ****. I never really played Melee competetively, although I wish I would have. Too much fun. In my spare time I skateboard or chill with friends. I'm always down for friendlies over wifi, but I don't take it seriously at all. Unless there is absolutely no lag, which is never. Favorite thing to do with Ganon is Ganoncides. I'll go for 'em even if I'm down a stock. Style points > winning IMO (outside of tournies that is). I live in Minneapolis, MN and the weather here is bipolar. I'm half Mexican and half white. If I ever come off as a ****, call me out on it. I like to be sarcastic and sometimes accidentally take things too far. I'm real, and if you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up. I keep it G like that.

Clai - I guess I could use an intro in this thread. The name's Clai, and my sole reason for playing this game is to prove that you can play like a man in Brawl and still win. I attempt to play as manly as possible and thus try crazy things like using Warlock Punches and taunting while the opponent is still on the stage. Don't underestimate me as a scrub, though, as I know full well what it takes to win in this competitive environment. I don't visit the forums too often because I try to use a playstyle that's as original as possible, but it also means I keep missing out on these awesome Ganongasm tournaments (you wouldn't see too much of me, anyway. My online play is terrible compared to offline). When I do lurk the forums, I try to post whatever match-up knowledge I have (it's not much) and to post the findings of whatever testing I can come up with to find Ganon's true limits.

Flying Dutchman - I guess I'll have to go with an intro too, huh... Aight. These guys know what's goin' on. I'm gonna go out and clobber a god**** Pikachu in the FACE. Because you know what? That's how it's done. This is how you play Brawl. You grab their ****in' face, you blow the **** out of them then stomp on their

god

d amn

FACE

I need no introduction.

Fromundaman - I'm Fromundaman, though I'll probably respond to "*******" as well. I'm not a Ganon main, and MY Ganon isn't really tourny viable enough to be called a second, but he is my 3rd best (and 3rd most used) character after Kirby and Mario. I tend to pull him out at least a few games in friendlies against people, (and I should probably start pulling him out in tournies too since no one seems to know what to do against him for the first few games.) as well as against Ike, Jiggs, Ganon, or CF (I lack the ******ness required to do higher tier matchups with him...). My main contribution to these boards is... well ****... what the hell do I contribute here? I think I mentioned some techniques of questionable use (AKA pretty much useless, despite my thinking it was God's gift to Ganon in my noobier days.) in my first week of being on this site, but that's about it... So I guess I'm just here to occasionally argue matchups and just chill with you awesome people, hoping that your ******ery rubs off on me.

Gleam - Gleam left these boards a while back, here's his farewell message: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239355&highlight=gleam

GotenOnNimbus - Howdeh there. I'm GotenOnNimbus, or GON, or Goten, or "Shut the hell up and go sit in the corner." I started maining Ganon maybe a few months after I got the game, realizing he was clearly the most awesome character, but mainly because my old roommate used to play Melee Ganon and hated the changes that came to him in Brawl, so I took it upon myself to out-awesome him with someone he thought was crap. I don't post often, when I do, I'll do my best to give some sort of advice, but I know my tournament and just regular fight experience is fairly low, I don't have many to play against aside from Lag-Fi. Otherwise, I post nonsense. I also main Ness and Lucas, and pseudo-main Jigglypuff, mainly for the irritation factor that I tend to bring with her.

JayDeth - I am JayDeth. I am an alcoholic...

Koskinator - Also known as "The King Of Evil". He's the second best Ganon, after me the best Ganon user around. He placed 2nd, and 3rd in two tournaments while only using Ganon, and Wolf as his counterpick character (Ganon has alot of impossible match-ups). He rarely ever posts here, or anywhere else on these forums, so you won't see him around much. Koskinator uses Old Manadorf.

Luccie - Hi guys I'm making productive posts in the Ganon social thread because some guy with the exact same avatar as me who is related to me wants me to main Ganon.

Marsulas - I'm Mars. I'm half black-half white. I've been using blood dorf pretty much since Brawl's release although I am a Sheik/Zelda main. My Ganon has actually improved to the point where I would actually consider him tournament viable and get this........i'm actually going to be using Link and Ganon for my hard matchups like G&W and Snake! I love the Zelda series as you can tell lol. If you ever need help with your Sheik or Zelda matchups you can ask me pretty much anything. I also really don't think Ganon is the worst character in the game for you negative Ganon users. Yea that's pretty much it......i'm gonna start posting around here a bit more.

Mask The Shadowlord: Uhhh.. Hi, I'm Mask. Well, I just signed up for the board, went to the Meet & Greet, read the sticky about it closing. That's when I cursed and turned away from the screen. So I thought I might as well introduce myself somewhere. Tell me
if I'm in the wrong place. For now, I main Steeldorf, but I also like using Ike and ROB. Mask-out.

Noobicidal - Well, my name is Noobicidal; feel free to address me as Noob or Stephen. Though I use the Dark Lord, I am and forever shall be a Jigglypuff main at heart, and this is reflected in my play style. I prefer to reside in the air and play on the ledge more so than most Ganons. I'm pretty easy going, but if you make a mistake or say something glaringly stupid, I'll certainly point that out. Noobicidal uses Old Manadorf. Signature Move - Bair stagespike to failed recovery.

PhantomX - Hey, I'm PhantomX.

I came, I trolled, I modded, I wrecked.

That is all.

Pk-Ow - Hi I'm PK-ow!, Ganon main since February '09. I've written one guide, to taunting as Ganondorf, and currently manage our boards' Techs and Skills list. I've been called the Poemdorf for my love of style and attention to words and impressions. In addition, I'm responsible for some of our "local lore" regarding Ganon's godhood and the apocalyptic ruination he will mete out to unbelievers forthwith (cf. the ******ness Tier List, apparently). While I am still developing my actual play technique, I consider my strength to be attention to detail, in not just "art," but matters of reasoning and theory, thanks to my Philosophy training. I use Classic Ganon (Ocarina of Time), with a bit of Ganon Blue.

Riolufin - Hi my Ganon friends! I'm Riolu from Finland and I main Ganon. I've mained him now about 5 months but I still suck as him. I'm in the crew in neoseeker where I train my Ganon.

Nice to meet you!

SniperNightOwlFromYoutube - I'm Dina, I'm a huge fan of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and naturally Good ol' Ganon is my favorite character. I didn't really like Twilight Princess tho. =/ I guess im the only female Dorf player/supporter here, but I'm sure I'm not the only girl in the world who is fond of him...

Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/SniperNightOwl

stRIP - Hi im stRIP. Im from Germany and my name is Gerhard. Im maining Bloodorf for 7 years. I prefer Melee over Brawl, but i love Smash anyway. Im 17 years old and my english sucks. A lot of people from Germany think im the best Ganondorf over here. Like FD said, i have a Flashy/Combo like playstyle and i love to space dtilts uairs and bairs. Im not posting that much in the Matchup and whatever threads because my English sux and dont want to blame me.
Signature Moves: Name Shift, Space Animal Pretaunt.

Swordsaint - Hey guys. I'm Scott. I don't main Ganon but I've been really using him a lot lately and found quite enjoyable. (Despite usually being quite the tier *****) I'll probably post a video link to a replay I did just yesterday using Ganon just to get some feedback. Looking to use Ganon in some low tier tourneys and such in my country.

Teronist - Uses normal dorf.

Twilight Prince - I'm Twilight Prince, also known as Zach by some. I joined the Ganon board in October 2008 back when I was a complete noob who didn't know what DI was. I slowly rose through the ranks until I became one of the most respected members on the board. I have made many contributions, such as finding that Aerudo has less RCO lag than Dark Dive, finding that Choke>platform drop Uair is guaranteed on nearly everyone, and just generally being helpful to everyone. I am one of the few people who have legitimately placed well in tourney with Ganon. I use Ganjadorf, despite the fact that I have never smoked a thing in my life.

Warchamp7 - Evening gentlemen, I'm a Falco main who would occasionally use Ganon to simply get a taste of some purple 'dorf ******ery. However, I've recently decided I wanted to be able to murder stuff.

Z1gma - What's up! I'm Z1GMA. You can call me "Z1G" if you're lazy. I love experimenting with this game - especially with Ganondorf and what the game allows you to do with him. I also tend to come up with really weird names for my Ganon-stuff/AT's (or any character for that matter).

My Ganon
Color(s): Steeldorf / Ganjadorf.
Signature move(s): Flipman, Dash dance -> Fsmash, WKC-> Fair
Pros: Technical inputs, Strings.
Cons: Sometimes my Ganon can be a little on the slow side.
Youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Z1GMA12
Hit: Soccer, Anime, Drawing, Comedy, The gym, Horror movies.
Miss: Windy days, People with destructive behaviors.

Zerxion - Hello, I'm Zerxion. I mostly just lurk here on the Ganon boards and I play a decent Ganon, but not many know me because of that. I mostly play Brawl+ since it's way more fun for me. I'm thinking about going to Genesis tomorrow, but if I join singles I'd feel like I am throwing money away... I think I may actually play worse offline than online. Maybe I should just go watch.

Guys, I feel like we should have a "Members Introduction" sub topic in the opening page. I don't feel like writing a introduction for each-and-every Ganon board member, so do me a favor and write one for yourselves, I'll just copy and paste it and add it to the opening page (remember to put down which color you use).[/quote
****** Tier List (By PK-Ow)

SS Tier:
Warlock Punch

Ganondorf waves his arms around for more than one whole second in the thick of battle. His cavernous vocal tract emits a low rumble as powers more horrifying than you and I will ever know flow into him from places you and I pray we shall never see. At the crest of the spell, the King of Evil is already visibly aurified with this energy, but it is in the next moment, that the Un-ness of oblivion surges forward - with the backside of his sinister fist - into that woeful thing which is his hate, utterly destroying its chest, face, sternum, shell, or whatever pitiful facsimile of corporeal wholeness the heathens of this world call flesh.
What truly makes this move the most ****** attack Ganondorf will reveal in this iteration of the Smash Brothers series, is the signature effect this Man of men impresses on the world with each use of it. For at the point of murderous devastation, His Beastly Kingship disperses but a hint of that energy throughout the cosmos, and the whole world turns violet. Violet - the color of Ceremonial Order, foreshadowing the unholy, yet perfectly arranged dirge that, in Ganon's image, will recast the Earth.

The rest:
S Tier

Murder Choke
Uair
Fair
Usmash

A Tier

Wizard Kick
Dair
utilt
Dash attack
fthrow
dthrow

Badass Tier

dtilt
ftilt
Jab
Dark Dive

Ganon Tier

Fsmash
Nair
uthrow
bthrow
Bair
Dsmash

(and every other character's moves other than falcon punch, ofcourse goes down here..)

TP

Smash Master
We should make a badassness tier list for all of Ganon's moves, from most badass to least.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Fair is the most badass imo. Ftilt is 2'nd

. . . btw, Ganon isn't social, is he?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Fair is the most badass imo. Ftilt is 2'nd

. . . btw, Ganon isn't social, is he?
Neither are Link and Zelda.

Ganon's UAir is like the sexiest move in the game, it's both sexy, and badass, at the same time.

Is that even possible?

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Dood if you time uair right ganon looks like superman.

Hes THAT badass

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Saying that Ganon or any of his moves are badass is being redundant.

U-Tilt is the most badass, partly because it proves that Ganon is not only brawny, but also very flexible.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'm not sure when, but Ganon was the runner-up in, a very popular, contest called "Battle of the Villains", hosted by GameFAQS.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Wait... Dsmash is pretty badass, though the move itself sux.
He just flaps his leg forth and back without any accuracy. (Very confident looking animation)

EDIT: Aerudo is very badass too.
He's ****ing driving the opponent skull into the ground with tremendeous force !

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm not sure when, but Ganon was the runner-up in, a very popular, contest called "Battle of the Villains", hosted by GameFAQS.
Have any idea who he was behind? Certainly no one from the Nintendo series I hope.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Ganondorf was 2nd, only behind Sepiroth...**** Final Fantasy.
Sephiroth*.

But yeah, he lost to Sephiroth. People still debate about those two all over the place, Youtube, Google, being the most common.

At least Ganon wasn't, like, one of the first out (lulz Bowser).

TP

Smash Master
Ganon is the second most badass villain. Sorry guys, but nobody will ever beat Kefka. The final boss music, Dancing Mad, was 17 minutes 36 seconds long. Are you ****ing kidding me? And it sounds super epic from start to finish. Kefka himself was awesome too. Sephiroth tried to bring about the apocalypse but failed. Kefka succeeded. At the end of the game, you do kill Kefka, but you don't get the world back. Most of the population is still dead and the world still looks like ****. And Kefka only did it because he wanted too. ****ing bad***.

When I play as MK, I use pink MK and go with the tag KEFKA.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
His most badass move is DEFINITELY the Choke, with Dair being a close second.

Not only does he grab women, children, womanly men, little animals, and giant monkeys by the face, he chortles as he shoots purple flames through his palm into their eye sockets, causing them to momentarily collapse onto the ground.

Dair is awesome b/c he shoots lightning out of his body all the way form his legs to his beard, and he crushes people's spines with it and bounces htem in place.

Dancing Mad is awesome, and there's a Kefka skin for Martha.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Who's Kefka?

(Expecting a picture to be posted here since I'm to lazy to google it.)

Gleam

Smash Ace
Gleam, I thought you were going to quit posting (here)?
Nah, I'll be making a post every once in a while just to make my presense known. Although I'll be basically in the shadows for a couple of weeks maybe even months unless something down right epic for Ganon comes up.

EDIT: Besides the rest of you Ganons wouldn't survive without me...>_>

TP

Smash Master
So.. what's his personality like? I'm thinking clownish atm.
He's the antagonist of Final Fantasy 3, my favorite game. He likes seeing other people in misery, so he purposefully makes up lies along the lines of "Your friend has betrayed you" to see what response he gets. He actually starts off clownish, almost a comic relief character, because he starts off only serving the evil Emperor Gestahl. However, halfway through the game he kills Gestahl to gain more power and causes the apocalypse and the jokes stop. :ohwell:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
He's the antagonist of Final Fantasy 3, my favorite game. He likes seeing other people in misery, so he purposefully makes up lies along the lines of "Your friend has betrayed you" to see what response he gets. He actually starts off clownish, almost a comic relief character, because he starts off only serving the evil Emperor Gestahl. However, halfway through the game he kills Gestahl to gain more power and causes the apocalypse and the jokes stop. :ohwell:
Oh, okay. I love those "betrayed my boss" type of stuff.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Ganon is the second most badass villain. Sorry guys, but nobody will ever beat Kefka. The final boss music, Dancing Mad, was 17 minutes 36 seconds long. Are you ****ing kidding me? And it sounds super epic from start to finish. Kefka himself was awesome too. Sephiroth tried to bring about the apocalypse but failed. Kefka succeeded. At the end of the game, you do kill Kefka, but you don't get the world back. Most of the population is still dead and the world still looks like ****. And Kefka only did it because he wanted too. ****ing bad***.

When I play as MK, I use pink MK and go with the tag KEFKA.
Sorry I'm going to have to agree with TP right here. Kefka is too good.

Kefka Marth lawl.

Epic win.

Kefka doesn't put up with your ****.

lawl...

Get ***** Gestahl.

You don't talk smack to Kefka...

But Dorf is by far the hottest villian around imo. (GTFO Sephiroth... mamma's boy who is compensating with that huge *** sword!!!)

Noobicidal

Smash Master

Look at that malice, that hatred, that utter disregard for human life!

But no, some crazy *** clown man is more evil.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Neither are Link and Zelda.

Ganon's UAir is like the sexiest move in the game, it's both sexy, and badass, at the same time.

Is that even possible?
Is James Bond badass?

Badassness tier list:

(Grab attack, and the grab itself, were not counted)

SS Tier:

Warlock Punch

Ganondorf waves his arms around for more than one whole second in the thick of battle. His cavernous vocal tract emits a low rumble as powers more horrifying than you and I will ever know flow into him from places you and I pray we shall never see. At the crest of the spell, the King of Evil is already visibly aurified with this energy, but it is in the next moment, that the Un-ness of oblivion surges forward - with the backside of his sinister fist - into that woeful thing which is his hate, utterly destroying its chest, face, sternum, shell, or whatever pitiful facsimile of corporeal wholeness the heathens of this world call flesh.
What truly makes this move the most badass attack Ganondorf will reveal in this iteration of the Smash Brothers series, is the signature effect this Man of men impresses on the world with each use of it. For at the point of murderous devastation, His Beastly Kingship disperses but a hint of that energy throughout the cosmos, and the whole world turns violet. Violet - the color of Ceremonial Order, foreshadowing the unholy, yet perfectly arranged dirge that, in Ganon's image, will recast the Earth.

The rest:

S Tier

Murder Choke
Uair
Fair
Usmash

A Tier

Wizard Kick
Dair
utilt
Dash attack
fthrow
dthrow

Badass Tier

dtilt
ftilt
Jab
Dark Dive

Ganon Tier

Fsmash
Nair
uthrow
bthrow
Bair
Dsmash

(and every other character's moves go down here)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
someone on the Ganondorf chat said something that made me lol but really got the point across...

"Ganondorf would kill any woman who he ****ed!"

lmao (But it's true!!!) xD

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
But he's not allowed to make sexual contact with anyone out of his tribe.

Am I not right?
I don't know about him but iirc the Gerudo women like cheat all the time and go to Market Square to pick up guys lol. (Im pretty sure one of the gossip stones said that in Ocarina of Time....)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, the women procreate with all sorts of Hyrulian men.
It would be a shame for the Gerudo women to be kept to only one man!

Oh, and Kefka is evil through his actions and accomplishments, not his appearance. Ganondorf has never brought about the apocalypse, he basically just kidnaps princesses and then loses to a farmer. He's like a non-lame bowser.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It would be a shame for the Gerudo women to be kept to only one man!

Oh, and Kefka is evil through his actions and accomplishments, not his appearance. Ganondorf has never brought about the apocalypse, he basically just kidnaps princesses and then loses to a farmer. He's like a non-lame bowser.
loses to a farmer LMAO:laugh::laugh:

edit: Well he kinda screwed some stuff up in Ocarinia of Time in the future when Link is an adult. Like Death Mountain iirc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom