• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Azz Is Grass 2....On Tha Map

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
Singles:
1.Melito ($90.00)
2.Creo ($45.00)
3.Swiss ($15.00)
4.KevinM
5.Fulg
5.VP
7.Naucitos
7.X
9.Commando
9.Abel
9.Aero
9.Xaoz
13.BlueRhino
13.KC24
13.WorkD

Doubles:
1.8 eyes are better than 4 (Swiss, VP) $63.00
2.Sacred Swordsmen (Melito, Creo) $27.00
3.Sonic May Have Risen 8 Places On The Tier List, But We're Taking Our Money All The Way To The Bank (SBeef or Xaoz lol.....KevinM) $0.00 :mad:
4.Ocean Steak Blue Whips (Aero, KC24)
5.Team Sazor (Sazor, Glock)
5.Unforgotten (Fizz, Maezz)
7.WorkdRhino (Workd, BlueRhino...or Ron)
7.Steve and the Great Peach (Stevie, Deathstar)
9.BBQJT (JT, Player 2)

Free Crews lmao no one had money....

1.Melito, Swiss, Workd, Xaoz, X, S-rod, Jose

2.Creo, Naucitos, KC24, Torrential, RyuCloud, Aero, VP

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
shoutouts i guess...lmao

1.Melito ($90.00)-ur TL is still good lmao....maybe next time ill get you....yea right lmao.
2.Creo ($45.00)- close set....u might as well use TL.
3.Swiss ($15.00)-gah....almost got creo...2-3 well...at least u beat him b4....1-1 is good enough so....get bettah fool.
4.KevinM-ur MK mustve improved...i respect tht alot.
5.Fulg-pretty good. maybe u can get higher if u keep trainin
5.VP-ur MK got way better i have to say. great job....thought u were gonna get 4th or somethin though.
7.Naucitos-idk wat happened to u....train more with TL and MK b4 snake lmao btw...ur garbage.
7.X-Ur best one so far....guess all tht rust is draining...keep goin though
9.Commando-i still cant believe i beat u....i got nervous when u went back to SV. maybe the japes wouldve helped more...cant believe i forgot about tht stage lol.
9.Abel-i wanna play ur lucas...it seems u got rep too.
9.Aero-haha finally not last lmao....ull get X next time lol
9.Xaoz-i guess u main kirby now? well keep trainin with him....ur already best lucario in RI lmao
13.BlueRhino-wat happened? dont worry..ull get em next time
13.KC24-i feel so bad i had to face u first....im so sorry.
13.WorkD-.....idk wat to say about u......but.....GET BETTER

1.8 eyes are better than 4 (Swiss, VP) $63.00-i cant believe we won and we couldnt even beat bloodcross and scrub....
2.Sacred Swordsmen (Melito, Creo) $27.00-how?? how did u get second???
3.Sonic May Have Risen 8 Places On The Tier List, But We're Taking Our Money All The Way To The Bank (SBeef or Xaoz lol.....KevinM) $0.00 -we need more teams...u got 3rd again but u need money lol.
4.Ocean Steak Blue Whips (Aero, KC24)-pretty good....aero is happy now for a medal lol.
7.WorkdRhino (Workd, BlueRhino...or Ron)-lol u need a better partner that wont kill his own teammate.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
WTF Nacho. I almost placed better at a big tournament then you did at a small one. What happened?

oh lol, you should've seen it. During Crews, Melito vs. Nacho, on Nacho's last life, Melito 0-death'd him with TL BAirs, then footstool -> DAir. It was so amazing. :3333

Ron said he recorded it, so it should be up soon.

I'll do shoutouts laters

Oh, and the full name of our team is "Sonic May Have Risen 8 Places On The Tier List, But We're Taking Our Money All The Way To The Bank". Fix plox.

I only go to this because KevinM goes and we team and he's so cool and I love him <333

btw, this proves that whatever Crews team I'm with is winner. First YAIG w/ Swiss, then Brawl's Deep 2 (was helping BC's crew mostly), and now Melito's team at this(though Melito did work like **** o_o). I'm a lucky charm, I guess. :3

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
lol u are xaoz...we had all the bad people while the other team had all the good people....we even had a guy tht didnt know recovery...and yet we still won lmao.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Swiss, I don't understand the logic behind RI only tournaments.

You guys aren't going to get better by playing each other (the same people over and over). And also, you guys should have definitely gone to Mass Madness. Holding this on the same day is just ridiculous. MM had such crappy attendance, you guys could have made a difference, especially MELITO.

Although, on the good side, at least Ron is getting good business.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
He does it so he can feel better about himself when he places well when all the good players aren't there, plus free money.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
lmao at bizkit. yea why was there so many crappy people there??? tht is kinda weird....

if i wanted to feel better about myself id make a tourny for RI except melito and creo lmao...

how many times am i saying it? im helpin out our power ranks for RI....duh? get the point? how are we gonna make an RI PR if we cant make RI only tournies? complain all u want i dont give a **** wat u say.

and im leaving the friday after BD3 so i wanted to fit this in asap. and if i didnt make it on MM then it just wouldve been like 5 more people...(aero,creo,melito,me and nacho....and thts pretty much it unless VP and KC had money to go too)

all in all....QUIT UR *****IN. we had a good time and we all felt good playin each other and gainin respect from new/old players in RI.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
I find RI only tourney's as a chance to get too know my fellow RI smashers better. Coming to these give me a chance to not worry about having any brawlers out of my league.(Not that i don't need top brawl them) I just feel that these give us a break from the too intense matches as well as help change the standing in power ranking. We could take result from non RI tourneys but then it wouldn't be very accurate because we can't base skill lvl on RI brawlers when they don't win/lose to RI ppl. Plus these types of thing help us practice match ups and prepare us for the non restricted tourney's i mean also you guys can still show up for friendlies and train even though i doubt anyone would. But there is nothing truly wrong with hosting RI only tourney from my point of room.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey, I have an idea how about the people that keep complaining about the tournaments quiet down before they continue to be infracted for trolling the thread.

I don't agree with RI only tournaments but you know what? People enjoy them and come out to them.

You're not running them, I don't care what complaints you guys have but stop it now.

Shoutouts later ^_^.

Edit: At the people talking about RI PRs

You guys don't seem to understand PRs because most of them hinge on OOS performance, that part I don't agree with. But as for building the RI smash community, that I definitely agree with and for that its fun.

so with that, MA should probably stop being butt hurt.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
No other state does PRs from state only tournies, it makes no sense. For example, on the NE rankings, Turtle went up by beating Snakeeee in a set. Had it been an MA only tourney, Turtle would have never faced or beat Snakeee, and never had affected his noticable ability as much. It's like saying the only way you'll move up on the NE rankings is by beating people on the NE rankings and anyone else you beat OOS doesn't count. Logic fail ftl.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

You guys don't seem to understand PRs because most of them hinge on OOS performance, that part I don't agree with. But as for building the RI smash community, that I definitely agree with and for that its fun.

Again I just explained that to them.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hey, I have an idea how about the people that keep complaining about the tournaments quiet down before they continue to be infracted for trolling the thread.

I don't agree with RI only tournaments but you know what? People enjoy them and come out to them.

You're not running them, I don't care what complaints you guys have but stop it now.

Shoutouts later ^_^.

im not butt hurt about it cuz I won monies at MM, but it's hilarious becuase I think RI is the only state to do this and they don't hold em for fun they do it so OOS doesn't take there money again

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Even if you have RI only tournaments, it still wouldn't be a good idea to hold them on the same day as Mass Madness. That's really New England's big go-to tournament of the month, and a great chance to see how you stack up against the rest of New England.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
green ace u dont have to keep reminding me...i just needed to fit it in one more time and tht was the only week i could do it....btw wats OOS?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
LOL I love you Xao.

I agree with not holding it the same day as another tournament, but like he said he could only hold it on that day, and most of RI doesn't travel, and the three of us that regularly do, play melee.

Top Bottom