• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Motivation: Proof of Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
*quickly finds a purpose for this epic thread*

So guys, we Jiggly's need to step it up. Rather then ***** about being outranged by everything and owned at low %'s, find new things and suches.

Is there anything that needs to be tested? Or does anyone have ideas on things to test?

Metatitan

Smash Master
We've pretty much sponged as much of her metagame as possible. We've explored every move (ESPECIALLY REST) to find that she has very little to hide =/. She's like samus, sakurai didn't leave her much wiggle room to advance her metagame.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well if you wanna know my opinion, the room left for her to advance her metagame involves mixing up your playstyle TO A ****ING EXTREME. I'm talking going from a say entire aerial puff (like thinkaman) to a more ground bound puff (note when i say ground bound I mean constantly shorthopping/fullhopping and fastfalling those said hops).

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Yep, because Falcon's infinite on ROB was just mixing up his current finished meta...wait a second.......

There is always something new to find, even if its something small like %'s that fair/bair is guarenteed to lead to itself or something stupid like that. (this is like my uair>uair>rest... at certain %'s that I want to test more but jigglypuff doesn't work on my disc..)

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well I actually am quite good at landing the up air, you just need to do what mango does and space it. Up air has a decent duration so you can DI away from them and theres a good chance you can hit with it if done correctly. But still we need consistency and staling your upairs on a wise opponent isn't very realistic.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think there's not much more to learn other than the nitty-gritty details. What's holding her back is her lack of dedicated tournament attendees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom