• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

* The God Kais Dojo * Cincinnati, Ohio

smash64

Smash Champion
THE GOD KAIS!!!

As all of you know we God Kais play/practice every Wednesday or every now and then. So I made this thread to see who was interested in coming to our "training" day. Anyone from Cincinnati or Out of State should post here so we know if anyone wants to come and to know how many people we can expect.

Time: Unknown

Ends: Unknown

Adress: 3582 Mack rd. Fairfield, OH 45014

if you have trouble getting here call me ask for my number on a private message

P.S. GOD KAIS!!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We'd definitely be up for coming to this

I could probably get a louisville group interested pretty easily.
I just wasnt sure how much room you all would have.

smash64

Smash Champion
when springfield came to my place and cincy was here too we were 11 ppl so you could bring 7 to 8 ppl if you wanted

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yes Sir....God Kais Intense Training is in session....I'm looking to do some serious one on ones with the locals so your Skill levels increase and we can get some more brawlers to compete on a higher level with some of the big names....

Kel

Smash Master
You guys should try placing well at the next tournament. Or at least try to beat some MI kids that are full of themselves.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I know Infern and I will exceed our normal placements and defeat a bunch a people who would look down on Ohio...I hope "Mr. Play a lot Characters instead sticking to one" does well to....

clowsui

Smash Legend
Except your interest really won't work out that well because we're pretty much free of parental supervision during this one :/

Also I'm making more of an effort to use Falco...you happy, God Kais? After all, basically every single one of you thinks my Falco is better than my Marth >__>;

Xepovs

Smash Rookie
Except your interest really won't work out that well because we're pretty much free of parental supervision during this one :/

Also I'm making more of an effort to use Falco...you happy, God Kais? After all, basically every single one of you thinks my Falco is better than my Marth >__>;
My friend might want to come so assuming he can get me there that might not be a problem.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
There is one today, although smash64 will be up for it at his house, im not sure if ill be able to come since I have to take a long test for a job application, so depending when I get done I may still come or not come. But either way smash64 will be free so you are free to go to his place and brawl

smash64

Smash Champion
yup sneakytako sent me a message i think he is coming over today also kasandra the girl player wants to come too but she needs a ride

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Find Some more Texture hacks for Kirby....Some Good ones....Not that Bull crap you got on now...Get rid of the Black one

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I'll see if FanFan would eventually be able to drive me down to one of these. It'll be a while before my parents trust her though, haha. She crazyyyyy.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
U guys should, that be pretty awesome. And I would have to say Kassandra would win, just cause she is Cincinnati. As for me I dont think ill make it today due to having no car at the moment since everyone is off to work :p

clowsui

Smash Legend
FUUUCK man i would love to come to this >:(

i'm going to suck so much when i come back that i would get 3-stocked by e_

smash64

Smash Champion
thanks for coming over sneakytako you are very good and you dont live that far away we should play again when ever you have some free time

Top Bottom